Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,151 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:24 AM

Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human (364 Views)

UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures) / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Wait For Your Time - Dino Melaye Tells Peter Obi & His Supporters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human by Bpower007: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx4sYuAUZzg

When you hear a good leader talk you don't need anyone to convince you to believe in him

1 Like

Re: Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human by Naira20: 6:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Lol

God gave this man all it takes to lead abeg.

I remember when Obi was saying:
I don't have to be the one to lead.

Kwankwaso wanted to exploit it BUT Nigerians stood up and said whether you like it or not, na you we want

1 Like

Re: Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human by MadamVanessa(f): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2022
shocked

He's a rare breed of human ..His intelligence is inherently ingrained into his DNA. Meanwhile, there's an idiot shouting Baluba balolu blabla everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human by Lastmessenger2: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2022
Give it to peter obi abeg. The man knows how to answer questions

1 Like

Re: Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human by daygee12: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2022
KING LAMBA
Re: Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human by JASONjnr(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Ganduje on the other thread trying to give urchins hope that Peter Obi emergence is going to course PDP their win ..

What he failed to understand is that, 6ou can't compare 2015 and 2019 elections with 2023...The candidates are different people entirely and the people are massively looking forward to giving their votes to Obi...

Also, this election is not going to be all about party anymore, but the massive voting for their choice of leader.

I hope we teach these politicians that we are truly the decision maker....
Re: Just Listen To This Brilliant Response From Peter Obi, His Simply Not Human by Chopcy29: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2022
I didn’t hear the question thrown at him, neither did I hear what he said

(1) (Reply)

PODIUM SINKS: PDP Campaign Rally / Presidential Candidates And The Sets Of People That Support Them / Senate President Addresses Shettima As APC Presidential Candidate: Re-edits It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.