Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,424 members, 7,911,051 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Will You Tell Your Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Tell Your Husband? (1620 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / How Did You Tell Your Parents You Want To Marry? And What Was Their Reaction? / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
That man of god, yes, daddy G.O, our daddy in the lord, the man that you and your family rever so much that you have decided to accord the honor which is meant for your husband, is “aggressively hitting” on you and using style to tell you that he wants to “sleep” with you.

Dear wifey, will you tell your husband or just let it slide because “pastor, na im dem respect pass...”?
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by dawnomike(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
That man of god, yes, daddy G.O, our daddy in the lord, the man that you and your family rever so much that you have decided to accord the honor which is meant for your husband, is “aggressively hitting” on you and using style to tell you that he wants to “sleep” with you.

Dear wifey, will you tell your husband or just let it slide because “pastor, na im dem respect pass...”?
Telling her husband is the right thing to do... Leaving the church ASAP

6 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Curiouscity(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2022
dawnomike:

Sadly, greater percentage won't.
Many will try to protect GO. Some will feel privileged and enjoy the attention.

More than 50% would fall. Chop clean mouth. The pulpit in Nigeria is grossly desecrated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Righteousness2(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2022
You not only tell your husband, you aggressively warn the man and aggressively leave the church.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ahnie: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2022
dawnomike:

4 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 11:36am On Nov 22, 2022
ahnie:

Some stupid **dead brain** husbands would use it against you whenever there's some misunderstanding at home between you boths.

I handle my shit effectively,I m a lone warrior
I place you where you belong without blinking my eyes.
I kiss bye bye to that church immediately.

Sincerely, I appreciate your honesty. Ahnie.

What if you & your husband have invested so much in the growth of the so called church? Husband is a deacon while the wife is a lead chorister or in charge of the children’s department. For example, sinach of Christ embassy.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
I'll simply stop attending such church but will never tell hubby because some men have chicken brains and will always use it against you or even stop you from going to church altogether. So, I'll let it die a natural death because neither of us need it any ways.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ahnie: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Sincerely, I appreciate your honesty. Ahnie.

What if you & your husband have invested so much in the growth of the so called church? Husband is a deacon while the wife is a lead chorister or in charge of the children’s department. For example, sinach of Christ embassy.
I cannot speak for sinach,but myself.i just told you what I would do.
I have learnt alot in marriage,its my 11th yrs in marriage,I just related my experience to you.
Not everything I tell my husband for my sanity sake,I m a very blunt person I hug you with the bitter truth you do not want to hear regardless of your position or status quo.

More reasons why I turned out this rugged and always handles my shits,laslas he go commend me say I try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
ahnie:

I cannot speak for sinach,but myself.i just told you what I would do.
I have learnt alot in marriage,its my 11th yrs in marriage,I just related my experience to you.
Not everything I tell my husband for my sanity sake,I m a very blunt person I hug you with the bitter truth you do not want to hear regardless of your position or status quo.

More reasons why I turned out this rugged and always handles my shits,laslas he go commend me say I try.

Interesting! Thank you for your time, I wish you a continued happy married lifesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I'll simply stop attending such church but will never tell hubby because some men have chicken brains and will always use it against you or even stop you from going to church altogether. So, I'll let it die a natural death because neither of us need it any ways.

Sorry to digress.

Do you like eating chicken? grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Sorry to digress.

Do you like eating chicken? grin

Why?
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Why?

You shouldn’t use question to answer a question?

Do you like eating chicken? smiley
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

You shouldn’t use question to answer a question?

Do you like eating chicken? smiley

Not really.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Not really.

Okay. I was just joking grin

I’m sure you are having a good daysmiley
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Okay. I was just joking grin

I’m sure you are having a good daysmiley

That's not fair. Tell me why you asked.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by GboyegaD(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
She should tell the husband and they should leave the church. This isn't an issue except the wife is willing to try anointed gbola.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by LadyRosa(f): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

I don't need to tell my husband.
My husband will be contacted by the police of how his wife broke her pastor's head

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
LadyRosa:

My husband will be contacted by the police of how his wife broke her pastor's head

Ah! Deaconess ! A whole daddy g.o.

Remember, touch not my anointed & do my prophet no harm. grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ahnie: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Daddy g.o must be some sort of demi god.

Na to fling the deaconess title one side and expose him.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by LadyRosa(f): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Me sef dey anointed.
Daddy G.o my foot!
I respect people, but I don't fear anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Gloriagee(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
You sound so weird tbh lipsrsealed The only reason why he's being accorded the whole respect that comes with being called a Daddy GO is cos we think he's genuine....not perfect but genuine. Touch not my annointed, you quoted. Gods annointing is not resting on anyone that's tryna raise converts for the devil.

:-Xquote author=ObalendeCMS post=118598419]

Remember, touch not my anointed & do my prophet no harm. grin[/quote]
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by JoeRizzla(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
most of them saying they would handle it themselves †up there would spread legs like a rumour, collect the anointed prick and cum and give the the pregnancy to the innocent man at home.

No trust these gender

They do opposite of what they said

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
LadyRosa:

This your answer funny die, I swear.
You must be a thug wife.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
JoeRizzla:
most of them saying they would handle it themselves †up there would spread legs like a rumour, collect the anointed prick and cum and give the the pregnancy to the innocent man at home.

Too bad sad

A friend back in school then told me how he walked in and met a man ban6ing his mom. He later found out the man was one of their cele pastors in their church.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Octopusssy(f): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
You not only tell your husband, you aggressively warn the man and aggressively leave the church.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
undecided

Common sense is truly not common.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Curiouscity(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

The bold statement is the bane of true/genuine Christianity in Nigeria/Africa.

We quote this Bible verse to exonerate all forms of abuse from the pulpit. Most so-called GOs and MOGs now act like demigods with reckless immunity and impunity.
But a full reading of the passage, will show the we are all protected by that verse.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by 2dice01: 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
In real life
The reverse is the case

The Daddy G.O's are the ones running from ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by ObalendeCMS: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

That's not fair. Tell me why you asked.

Seriously. I was just joking.

But me I like chicken a lot.

How are you tonight? I hope you had a great day.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
FACT

97% of Nigerian women will sleep with the pastor without the husband ever knowing...

An average Nigerian pastor will sleep with at least 7 out of 10 women/girls in his congregation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Terrible! Please Read Carefully. / What Makes People To Steal? / Why Are Nigerian Men So Fuckin Ignorant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.