Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:32 AM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (26191 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Janosky: 1:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Any one giving genuine evidence won't DUBIOUSLY change another moniker's post and be typing GIBBERISH on 2 monikers simultaneously or lend tacit support to such posts.

That's the modus operandi of deceitful, deceptive con men on this forum.
Massive red flag.

Nairalanders beware !!!!!!
grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Courz is pained
Achorladey is envious

Courz is leading achorladey
A blind man leading another blind man

Satan is the first and greatest apostate
Apostate Courz is reflecting and proving he's the real father oth the great apostate
If it were possible, I'd have blocked him since

Lemme share a story
It was the apostates that made me convinced that Jehovah's Witnesses were having the truth
I already shared how I came to recognize the ring of truth

Due to all the opposition and lies, I decided to look for the Witnesses on Facebook as I had no friend then who was a Witness I could ask
Na so I enter apostate group
I was just confused cos it had an innocent name
I felt suspicious and entered another group, still for apostates
I finally found a real JW friend and asked him questions and he answered with the Bible
I was enjoying the conversation of apostates and even began to side them to say nonsense about the Witnesses
There were still many things that don't make sense to me. In the same group were Muslims, atheists, Mormons and one very immoral man that talks sex. They always like each other's comment but they would be mad at any positive thing from the Witnesses. Some things the Witnesses shared were from the Bible and logical but these people will dispute it. I already had little knowledge of the bible and was able to quote scriptures. Note that I used to say nasty things about the brothers, at first, the apostate will like my comments and later unlike it. I made many friends with them but I was studying the Bible. They really pressured me to stop but I couldn't. I love what I was learning. They said I should join any church around me. As I grew in Bible knowledge, I began to slowly stop supporting these people and to support the Witnesses. I was also asked by the Witnesses not to interact with them but I refused thinking I was open-minded. I could not share my Bible conviction on the group that true christian should not go to war, salute the flag, or support politics. Before I knew it, these evil people who are accursed will enter my timeline and post nonsense. I was so scared and thought my account was hacked. It was like they posted a billion nonsense and I spent much time deleting them. I went to report to another apostate friend, I was so mad cos most of my church friend were wondering why Jehovah's Witnesses were appearing on my timeline and I did not like anyone posting nonsense about them. The person I report too will give me false comfort like a nother and we chat till late. When I tell her goodnight and wake up, she had dropped another billion nonsense on my timeline. I almost died. I decided that I alone will attack them myself. I attacked them. I exposed their lies. They said that if a Witness leaves the organization, the elders will ask his employees to sack him. Meanwhile, these evil people had nothing beneficial to offer me but the way they were allowing this immoral gay man to post nonsense and harass sisters was so annoying. They condemned the use of images but they will tell the Catholics there that using image is not a sin but me that is a Bible student is a bad sinner and will perish in hellfire. I asked them why they don't preach like Jehovah's Witnesses, they were saying nonsense. They began to remove me from all the groups. They said so much about Russell and the governing body. They said so much
Nothing good to offer me spiritually than to like my comments against the Witnesses when my conscience will bother me that I was lying. Are I growing to become a malicious liar about people I did not know, I later left them all and blocked them cos I was deleting their nonsense each day on my timeline. I felt free. They are the worst liars on earth. This accursed Courz is not even a novice to the ones I encountered.

When you see APOSTATES you no go know grin grin grin grin grin grin.

That person this post is meant knows unreasonableness start from.....

10:00 am in the morning stated I am a Jehovah’s witness

10:02 am in the morning I am yet to become a baptized Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin

I no carry cane oooo. No be say I wan flog am for going back and forth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
Watchtower described this Satanist as a former representative of OSCE. Where have I seen that organisation? Watchtower is a member of this Political organisation that is linked to the UN, the Wild Beast. Wow. Watchtower loves to be buddies with the Wild Beast and the world I see. grin

What did Watchtower tell JWs about staying away from Politics? Lo and behold, Watchtower is a member of a Political Organisation.

Rules for you but not for me. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2022
What is Watchtower that is supposed to be no part of the world doing Lobbying to influence Political decisions? Is that being Neutral in the world? Nope. It means you are very involved in Politics. It means you are interested in who is in power in order to favor your Business. Even a Bethel Elder presently at Warwick exposed the fact that Watchtower participates in Politics. They even sponsored a Democratic Senator's election 2020.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Now you see how unreasonable his questions is haha

Ask am to bring out the unreasonableness in the question. See him run from pillar to post defend what cannot be defended grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It's long you've been dealing with him that's why it's good to allow other brothers see how unreasonable apostates like him could be! wink

Spokesperson of apostates you don't know your defensive duty again? I don't have to tell you what to do regarding defending us as a military intelligence officer grin grin.

Had I been dancing to your tune you will not say I am unreasonable. You will be hailing your religious organization above all others. I don't expect anything less. You equally describe yourself as a mental case suspect grin grin grin grin while having discussion with those you love to call ATHEIST and apostates. Ko Jo wa loju grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
Eyah. Watchtower is tired and fed up with the amount of secrets their Bethelites have been leaking about them. They are no longer waiting on Jehovah. They have now turned to Satan's system to help them. They are part of the Wild Beast now. They have joined Politics and sponsored a Senator to power to help them and influence the government officials to speak good of them. This is where this Satanist below comes in. Eyah. Jehovah has disappointed them or maybe Jehovah a. k. a Satan asked them to seek the assistance of the Wild Beast to protect themselves. What a pity!

sad sad sad

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by cornelboy(f): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Courz is pained
Achorladey is envious
Courz is leading achorladey
A blind man leading another blind man
Satan is the first and greatest apostate
Apostate Courz is reflecting and proving he's the real father oth the great apostate
If it were possible, I'd have blocked him since
Lemme share a story
It was the apostates that made me convinced that Jehovah's Witnesses were having the truth
I already shared how I came to recognize the ring of truth
Due to all the opposition and lies, I decided to look for the Witnesses on Facebook as I had no friend then who was a Witness I could ask
Na so I enter apostate group
I was just confused cos it had an innocent name
I felt suspicious and entered another group, still for apostates
I finally found a real JW friend and asked him questions and he answered with the Bible
I was enjoying the conversation of apostates and even began to side them to say nonsense about the Witnesses
There were still many things that don't make sense to me. In the same group were Muslims, atheists, Mormons and one very immoral man that talks sex. They always like each other's comment but they would be mad at any positive thing from the Witnesses. Some things the Witnesses shared were from the Bible and logical but these people will dispute it. I already had little knowledge of the bible and was able to quote scriptures. Note that I used to say nasty things about the brothers, at first, the apostate will like my comments and later unlike it. I made many friends with them but I was studying the Bible. They really pressured me to stop but I couldn't. I love what I was learning. They said I should join any church around me. As I grew in Bible knowledge, I began to slowly stop supporting these people and to support the Witnesses. I was also asked by the Witnesses not to interact with them but I refused thinking I was open-minded. I could not share my Bible conviction on the group that true christian should not go to war, salute the flag, or support politics. Before I knew it, these evil people who are accursed will enter my timeline and post nonsense. I was so scared and thought my account was hacked. It was like they posted a billion nonsense and I spent much time deleting them. I went to report to another apostate friend, I was so mad cos most of my church friend were wondering why Jehovah's Witnesses were appearing on my timeline and I did not like anyone posting nonsense about them. The person I report too will give me false comfort like a nother and we chat till late. When I tell her goodnight and wake up, she had dropped another billion nonsense on my timeline. I almost died. I decided that I alone will attack them myself. I attacked them. I exposed their lies. They said that if a Witness leaves the organization, the elders will ask his employees to sack him. Meanwhile, these evil people had nothing beneficial to offer me but the way they were allowing this immoral gay man to post nonsense and harass sisters was so annoying. They condemned the use of images but they will tell the Catholics there that using image is not a sin but me that is a Bible student is a bad sinner and will perish in hellfire. I asked them why they don't preach like Jehovah's Witnesses, they were saying nonsense. They began to remove me from all the groups. They said so much about Russell and the governing body. They said so much
Nothing good to offer me spiritually than to like my comments against the Witnesses when my conscience will bother me that I was lying. Are I growing to become a malicious liar about people I did not know, I later left them all and blocked them cos I was deleting their nonsense each day on my timeline. I felt free. They are the worst liars on earth. This accursed Courz is not even a novice to the ones I encountered.
Hahaha.
In one thread like that, one of the apostates here claimed in his post that watchtower has major assets in companies that produce weapon of mass destruction like nuclear weapons and stuffs.
They even brough forged documents supporting their claim. I almost fell for trap cos MaxinDhouse didn't debunk their false claims on time.
Max was expecting that no reasonable individual would believe them cos JWs across the earth preach peace and they don't engage in military services or fight any wars.
I was not smart enough smiley

They can say anything and spread any rumour just to malign God's people.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Hahaha.
In one thread like that, one of the apostates here claimed in his post that watchtower has major assets in companies that produce weapon of mass destruction like nuclear weapons and stuffs.
They even brough forged documents supporting their claim. I almost fell for trap cos MaxinDhouse didn't debunk their false claims on time.
Max was expecting that no reasonable individual would believe them cos JWs across the earth preach peace and they don't engage in military services or fight any wars.

I wont be surprised if they say we're sponsoring Alqaeda and Boko Haram. The very first lie I heard when I was studying like you is this, when you see a male brother and female sister preaching, when they are done, they go to a nearby hotel to have sex. I was just wondering why I don't see pregnant young Witnesses. They say they abort everything

Good evening
How was meetings today
Tonight was the best midweek meeting for me ever
Our Circuit overseer visited
This is our week of increased activity where we're encouraged to spend more time in preaching on our territories
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Hahaha.

Dear Max
It's like you have responsibility on this group o
To be removing seeds of lies

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Courz is so empty headed

Only a child will deliberately make a toy to commit an offence and start to punish that child
Only an insane person will order food in a restaurant, put a cockroach and raise alarm to tarnish the image of the restaurant
Only a mad lunatic under spell of lunatic madness will deliberately plant a lie and make a big deal out of it. Da, I fit salute your lies.
The father of the lie singlehandedly trained you to be like this. I pity your future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I agree with Watchtower that my skin colour is a Curse and that when God's kingdom comes, it will change to White. I also agree that as a Black man, I am gross, immoral and deceitful. My main purpose is in life is to work hard for my Freemason Masters for free to fill up their Bank accounts.

Eyah. Watchtower is tired and fed up with the amount of secrets their Bethelites have been leaking about them. They are no longer waiting on Jehovah. They have now turned to Satan's system to help them. They are part of the Wild Beast now. They have joined Politics and sponsored a Senator to power to help them and influence the government officials to speak good of them. This is where this Satanist below comes in. Eyah. Jehovah has disappointed them or maybe Jehovah a. k. a Satan asked them to seek the assistance of the Wild Beast to protect themselves. What a pity!

sad sad sad

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I wont be surprised if they say we're sponsoring Alqaeda and Boko Haram. The very first lie I heard when I was studying like you is this, when you see a male brother and female sister preaching, when they are done, they go to a nearby hotel to have sex. I was just wondering why I don't see pregnant young Witnesses. They say they abort everything

Good evening
How was meetings today
This is our week of increased activity where we're encouraged to spend more time in preaching on our territories

Oh Yes. Your single Brothers and sisters are having lots of Sex. How do you think people got to know about it if JWs themselves don't engage in Fornication and people outside are not watching you?

Fornication, Adultery, Spiritism, Suicides, Pedophilia, Rape, Child Sexual Abuse, etc happen in the JW Cult. Don't come here to pretend you don't sleep around with different sisters in that your University. I know you JWs veeeeery well. Pretenders! Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Hahaha.
They even brough forged documents supporting their claim. I almost fell for trap cos MaxinDhouse didn't debunk their false claims on time. .

Shut up your mouth you this big fool! Government documents that are open to the Public, IRS Tax documents that are open to the public are what you are calling Forged documents. Ewu! Idiot! Keep allowing Watchtower wash your Brain. Your Brainwashing is complete. Just make that big step to get baptised and live your life as a Watchtower Slave! Watchtower said you are born and destined to be a Slave, A Servant as a Black man. Go and get your Slavery badge and Kit ready as you get baptised to slave your life away for Business Corporation masquerading itself as a Religion. Idiot!

You never see anything. Watchtower will soon tell you JWs to drink poison and you all must obey to get to Paradise. Ewu Gambia!

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Dear Max

Shut up your mouth! See your fellow JWs having tons of sex. Even having Orgies and swapping Partners! Don't come here to spread lies like a fool. I will open una yansh for this forum. You think Non JWs are not watching you JWs to know the sins you commit outside? I have heard too many stories from Men and Women testifying to your promiscuity! You can deceive yourselves in your little Kingdom halls but you can't deceive people outside. Everyone knows who you JWs really are!

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2022
I don't say much when it comes to cases where common sense is required.
If someone brings a document signed by Buhari but in the document it's written that Buhari's government must be terminated before the end of his tenure, will you take such document seriously?
Jehovah's Witnesses organization spend billions of hours both during rain and sunshine preaching zealously and industriously teaching throughout the earth discouraging people from using weapons yet someone comes here telling people that the same organization invested on production of weapons.

Please try to fathom that.

How can someone invest fortunes on something and at the same time discouraging people throughout the earth from patronizing his products! undecided

My brother that's how low the IQ of postates could be. wink
Aemmyjah:

Dear Max
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2022
cornelboy:

Hahaha.

The truth about your religious organization when shown to you and your likes, you call it rumours and malign and lies, you go into DENIALS and then come back to admit that you and your likes are sinners like every other religious organization and are influenced by the Devil into doing such things you call RUMOURS and MALIGN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Good evening
How was meetings today

It need your circuit overseers to come to your midst in order for you to have increased activity. Oh I forget the mini God sent by the GODS is in your midst. Week of INCREASED activity grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah will be in that University he is chopping life, going for parties and sleeping around with different sisters in his congregation and outside. I know as the thing dey be for school na. Una Brothers even like Worldly ladies as well. I have seen many of them chasing girls in University like dogs on heat! You think you can come here to deceive people? Don't you know people already know your Dirty laundry outside? People you even go to preach to know how promiscuous you all are. How many guys have boasted of sleeping with your sisters like no man's business? Do you know how many Married JW men secretly have side chicks and when their wives died, they went on to marry their side chicks? Side chicks in a Congregation o. I even heard of some married JW women sleeping with their Single Brothers in one congregation like that. You can't fool no one. You can only fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I don't say much when it comes to cases where common sense is required.
If someone brings a document signed by Buhari but in the document it's written that Buhari's government must be terminated before the end of his tenure, will you take such document seriously?
Jehovah's Witnesses organization spend billions of hours both during rain and sunshine preaching zealously and industriously teaching throughout the earth discouraging people from using weapons yet someone comes here telling people that the same organization invested on production of weapons.

Please try to fathom that.

How can someone invest fortunes on something and at the same time discouraging people throughout the earth from patronizing his products! undecided

My brother that's how low the IQ of postates could be. wink

The next lie could be that we're trying to bring in a new president to rule nigeria called Bulaba
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
Courz:

Shut up your mouth you this big fool! Government documents that are open to the Public, IRS Tax documents that are open to the public are what you are calling Forged documents. Ewu! Idiot! Keep allowing Watchtower wash your Brain. Your Brainwashing is complete. Just make that big step to get baptised and live your life as a Watchtower Slave! Watchtower said you are born and destined to be a Slave, A Servant as a Black man. Go and get your Slavery badge and Kit ready as you get baptised to slave your life away for Business Corporation masquerading itself as a Religion. Idiot!

You never see anything. Watchtower will soon tell you JWs to drink poison and you all must obey to get to Paradise. Ewu Gambia!

You for allow them go bring the evidence that makes the document a forged one out. grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:05pm On Dec 20, 2022
achorladey:

It need your circuit overseers to come to your midst in order for you to have increased activity. Oh I forget the mini God sent by the GODS is in your midst. Week of INCREASED activity grin grin grin grin

Mimi
This is a period where we cooperate with the co to preach more
Just like campaign period the time when politicians and their supporter campaign more with their lies and manifestos
Just as sanitation day is a day when people put in more effort to clean the environment not as if they have not been cleaning
Just as market day is a time where trader's from different parts come to sell and you see plenty customers. It is not as if market will remain closed after that day

You've never preached to anyone since you were born yet you will be shouting, Go ye into the world to make disciples. You own is to hire one bus that will be playing music and you dance and give people invitation to come and listen to the pastor that is coming when you don't know what is even in the invitation
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2022
achorladey:

You for allow them go bring the evidence that makes the document a forged one out. grin grin

That is the problem with these brainless idiots. They will make claims but no evidence to back up their claims. Na me dey try pass to post evidence of my claims. JWs own na to call out Apostate, fake news, Persecution! Stupidity! grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The next lie could be that we're trying to bring in a new president to rule nigeria called Bulaba

Shut up your mouth! Fornicator forming Saint. People don sabi una. Don't think people are stupid.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
Courz:
Aemmyjah will be in that University he is chopping life, going for parties and sleeping around with different sisters in his congregation and outside. I know as the thing dey be for school na. Una Brothers even like Worldly ladies as well. I have seen many of them chasing girls in University like dogs on heat! You think you can come here to deceive people? Don't you know people already know your Dirty laundry outside? People you even go to preach to know how promiscuous you all are. How many guys have boasted of sleeping with your sisters like no man's business? Do you know how many Married JW men secretly have side chicks and when their wives died, they went on to marry their side chicks? Side chicks in a Congregation o. I even heard of some married JW women sleeping with their Single Brothers in one congregation like that. You can't fool no one. You can only fool yourself.

Should you tell this one that those working inside bethel commit suicide by jumping from high rise building within the premises they will tell you it is a LIE and MALIGN.

Should you tell this one bethelite leave bethels to cool off and unwind hotels and motels with those they love to call Satan's agents na LIE AND MALIGN grin grin grin

See added example from their magazine.....

We may keep busy in Jehovah’s service, preaching the good news of God’s Kingdom. But if we are not very careful to exercise self-control, we may transgress because of fleshly weaknesses and bring reproach upon Jehovah’s name. Thus, a few years ago an elder committed adultery with a spiritual sister who had an unbelieving husband. On the evening that the disfellowshipping of the former elder was announced, the infuriated husband strode into the Kingdom Hall with a shotgun and fired shots at the two guilty individuals. Neither of them was killed, but the next day this was front-page news in the largest newspaper in the United States! Truly, wrongdoing brings reproach.​—Proverbs 6:32.....

The above too na MALIGN, LIES and RUMOURS grin grin grin grin grin grin Awon the only religious organization doing God's will on earth today grin grin grin

Elder sleeping with the wife of a man that is not a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin while busy in Jehovah’s services preaching the good news of God's kingdom on top unholy beds grin grin grin

Na their publications carry the news after dem no fit cover am any longer since the stuff was already in the open grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Please read how Pharisees and Sadducees are developing the charges against Jesus during his trial you will know what apostates are capable of doing with lies against the innocent! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Mimi
This is a period where we cooperate with the co to preach more
Just like campaign period the time when politicians and their supporter campaign more with their lies and manifestos
Just as sanitation day is a day when people put in more effort to clean the environment not as if they have not been cleaning
Just as market day is a time where trader's from different parts come to sell and you see plenty customers. It is not as if market will remain closed after that day

You've never preached to anyone since you were born yet you will be shouting, Go ye into the world to make disciples. You own is to hire one bus that will be playing music and you dance and give people invitation to come and listen to the pastor that is coming when you don't know what is even in the invitation

I don dey tell you since go and learn what PHARISEE meant and stop this attitude you go about from thread to thread to do.

My post here are equally preaching to you. You will not heed what I post here because the pride and arrogance that you people already have that all others have nothing of note that they know and whatever they know is of the DEVIL grin grin grin

Start thinking about it.

This is a period where we cooperate with the co to preach more. Just like campaign period the time when politicians and their supporter campaign more with their lies and manifestos. Just as sanitation day is a day when people put in more effort to clean the environment not as if they have not been cleaning. Just as market day is a time where trader's from different parts come to sell and you see plenty customers. It is not as if market will remain closed after that day

See as he dey compare what they do with those he loves to call Satan's agents do to VALIDATE what they are doing. grin grin grin grin grin.

To increase activity for your GODS you need the mini gods to come around and when they leave the ACTIVITIES go down or non existentgrin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
achorladey:

Should you tell this one that those working inside bethel commit suicide by jumping from high rise building within the premises they will tell you it is a LIE and MALIGN.

Should you tell this one bethelite leave bethels to cool off and unwind hotels and motels with those they love to call Satan's agents na LIE AND MALIGN grin grin grin

See added example from their magazine.....

We may keep busy in Jehovah’s service, preaching the good news of God’s Kingdom. But if we are not very careful to exercise self-control, we may transgress because of fleshly weaknesses and bring reproach upon Jehovah’s name. Thus, a few years ago an elder committed adultery with a spiritual sister who had an unbelieving husband. On the evening that the disfellowshipping of the former elder was announced, the infuriated husband strode into the Kingdom Hall with a shotgun and fired shots at the two guilty individuals. Neither of them was killed, but the next day this was front-page news in the largest newspaper in the United States! Truly, wrongdoing brings reproach.​—Proverbs 6:32.....

The above too na MALIGN, LIES and RUMOURS grin grin grin grin grin grin Awon the only religious organization doing God's will on earth today grin grin grin

Elder sleeping with the wife of a man that is not a Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin while busy in Jehovah’s services preaching the good news of God's kingdom on top unholy beds grin grin grin

Na their publications carry the news after dem no fit cover am any longer since the stuff was already in the open grin grin grin

Oh o. Now Watchtower has admitted something like that happened in their Beloved Spiritual Paradise but when we post people's experiences of the same thing, they will say Apostate Lies!

Mad MaxInDHouse, Fornicator Aemmyjah and that dunce Cornelboy will come to this forum and type, We are the Best, We are the One True religion, We are the only ones doing God's will today, We are better than everyone else! Idiots! They think we will be here watching them deceive the public.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by cornelboy(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Good evening
How was meetings today
I didn't go.
I have a somewhat deep cut on my hand. I was injured by a machine at my workplace. Luckily it didn't cut through my vein.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please read how Pharisees and Sadducees are developing the charges against Jesus during his trial you will know what apostates are capable of doing with lies against the innocent! smiley

Aemmyjah stated the below.....

The very first lie I heard when I was studying like you is this, when you see a male brother and female sister preaching, when they are done, they go to a nearby hotel to have sex. I was just wondering why I don't see pregnant young Witnesses. They say they abort everything

MaxInDHouse stated......

Know what apostates are capable of doing with lies against the innocent!

Cornelboy stated.......

They can say anything and spread any rumour just to malign God's people

The below is from your religious organization are they LIES or MALIGN? grin grin grin grin grin

See them run or start to DENY and ADMIT at the same time. I await grin grin grin grin

Aemmyjah Jehovah’s witnesses don't fornicate or even go as far as committing adultery while doing Jehovah’s service that I know in IRONY kuma grin grin grin

You go learn to think.

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by cornelboy(f): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
achorladey:

The truth about your religious organization when shown to you and your likes, you call it rumours and malign and lies, you go into DENIALS and then come back to admit that you and your likes are sinners like every other religious organization and are influenced by the Devil into doing such things you call RUMOURS and MALIGN grin grin
Sorry bro the JWs are only group doing God's will today. You can't disprove that.

How's it going with you? Long time no see.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by brocab: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
Misleading Information: Lies in the Watchtower
This article discusses numerous topics where Watchtower articles use blatant lies to mislead people.
It is shocking for anyone with trust in Watchtower teachings to learn of such dishonesty.
Table of Contents
Lies
Jehovah in the New Testament
Worship Jesus
Plagiarism
Death refusing Blood Transfusions
1914 Quotes
1925 - Millions Now Living Will Never Die
Naos
Russell's Biography
20th Century
Baptism
Blame Members
Downplay Defection
African Watchtower Story
War
Splinter Groups
Light Gets Brighter
VaccinationsBulgaria & Blood Tranfusions

Child Abuse - Paedophilia Policy

Child Abuse - Court Settlements

Children and Blood Transfusions

Child Discipline - Corporal Punishment

Dishonesty & Misquotes in the Watchtower

Donations and Solicitation

Elder's Secret Manual

Higher Education - University

Letter to Hitler

Malawi vs Mexico

Political Involvement

United Nations NGO

Women's Place as Jehovah's Witnesses

What's wrong with being a Witness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (54) (Reply)

Burial Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting (Photos) / Opinion: Is It Not A Sin For Churches Going Against This Portion Of The Bible? / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.