Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,683 members, 7,951,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? (26823 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
achorladey:

It states......
I tell you, he will cause justice to be done to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith* on the earth?”
Where in Luke 18:8 Jesus said is checking all religious groups in 1919 to see if they have the FAITH he was talking about here? grin grin grin grin

At least Matthew 24:3-14 is clear either way you want it:
Jesus' coming (Christendom Churches)
Jesus' presence (JWs)
He did not say he will destroy faithless people immediately which means his true disciples will be preaching and teaching throughout the earth.
So which religious group was preaching from house to house and door to door before 1914?

If we say you guys never took time to study the JWs thoroughly before running to conclusions on what they say you will start arguing.

They said Jesus arrived in 1914 (nobody can verify that since there was no evidence of Jesus' physical presence) but they said he was correcting them ever since then: this is evident in the way JWs were making adjustments in their beliefs and conforming to the system of the first century Jewish disciples.

I just decided to throw light into what you're trying to misconstrue not for your sake but for the sake of honest hearted and sincere individuals following this thread.

Thank you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
So what exactly is your point in all these cause i have told you "JWs believe Jesus returned in 1914 and began correcting their erroneous doctrines" and you yourself also pointed out what the IBSA thought during their research before that year.
Ironically the name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" came when they've changed most of their teachings which is harmony with what Isaiah said about them:

You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a curse, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death, But his own servants he will call by another name! Isaiah 65:15

In 1931 after the International Bible Students Association (IBSA) have changed most of what they got from Christendom they started bearing another group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

So if you're now going back to what they believe before 1914 to 1931 are you not deceiving yourself? cheesy

Courz:

You are not a JW Mad MaxInDHouse. You are an Apostate. Somebody else in this forum has called you that. You are contradicting Watchtower's claim and if they get to see this, you will be punished. It is a shame that I, an EXJW, Have to school you on your doctrine. You should be ashamed of yourself. I know what you are trying to do but it won't work.

Look at the first pic below. Those are the doctrines Watchtower taught when they were selected in 1919. These are the doctrines Jesus certified as Correct and right, thus qualifying you JWs as Spiritually Clean and the One True religion.

Look at the rest of the screenshots from your publications. Watchtower claims between 1914 and 1919, The org was Spiritually cleansed and went through refinement. Jesus then came to inspect the org and found it fit to represent him.

Looking at the doctrines you taught during that time, Jesus obviously was okay with all of them according to Watchtower. If Jesus saw these doctrines as Truth, why did you JWs change all of them? Why did you need to change when you were already declared True and right and Spiritually cleansed by Jesus while teaching these doctrines?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least Matthew 24:3-14 is clear either way you want it:
Jesus' coming (Christendom Churches)
Jesus' presence (JWs)
He did not say he will destroy faithless people immediately which means his true disciples will be preaching and teaching throughout the earth.
So which religious group was preaching from house to house and door to door before 1914?

If we say you guys never took time to study the JWs thoroughly before running to conclusions on what they say you will start arguing.

They said Jesus arrived in 1914 (nobody can verify that since there was no evidence of Jesus' physical presence) but they said he was correcting them ever since then: this is evident in the way JWs were making adjustments in their beliefs and conforming to the system of the first century Jewish disciples.

I just decided to throw light into what you're trying to misconstrue not for your sake but for the sake of honest hearted and sincere individuals following this thread.

Thank you! smiley

You are still cherry picking what is not there.

It states......

I tell you, he will cause justice to be done to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith* on the earth?”

Where in Luke 18:8 Jesus said is checking all religious groups in 1919 to see if they have the FAITH he was talking about here?

Read in context stop forcing your ideology into the scriptures.

At least Matthew 24:3-14 is clear either way you want it

You further tie yourself with the way you want to start jumping from scriptures to scriptures. Spare me your either way Matthew 24:3 - 14 is clear. Clear on what? I don't have business with Matthew 24:3 - 14 face the Luke 18:8. Jesus is not talking about that your religious checking here. Stop manipulation of Scriptures. What is the faith Jesus was talking about in Luke 18:8 in context.

We took time to study those concorted concepts and stories the reason we are cross examining it with you to really show you what they really are. I am not dealing with ifs here and this remain nairaland forum not nairaland argue you can call it whatever you like.

Spare me your theys. You believe it or not? Or you want to throw your religious organization and leaders under the bus regarding this one? grin grin grin

Oga leave honesthearted and sincere ones alone. They have the brains and minds to read and filter.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
So what exactly is your point in all these cause i have told you "JWs believe Jesus returned in 1914 and began correcting their erroneous doctrines" and you yourself also pointed out what the IBSA thought during their research before that year.
Ironically the name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" came when they've changed most of their teachings which is harmony with what Isaiah said about them:

You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a curse, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death, But his own servants he will call by another name! Isaiah 65:15

In 1931 after the International Bible Students Association (IBSA) have changed most of what they got from Christendom they started bearing another group name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES"

So if you're now going back to what they believe before 1914 to 1931 are you not deceiving yourself? cheesy

You are not a JW Mad MaxInDHouse. You are an Apostate. Somebody else in this forum has called you that. You are contradicting Watchtower's claim and if they get to see this, you will be punished. It is a shame that I, an EXJW, Have to school you on your doctrine. You should be ashamed of yourself. I know what you are trying to do but it won't work.

Look at the first pic below. Those are the doctrines Watchtower taught when they were selected in 1919. Apart from the very obvious false prophecies, the other doctrines are the same teachings with the rest of Christendom. These are the doctrines Jesus certified as Correct and right, thus qualifying you JWs as Spiritually Clean and the One True religion.

Look at the rest of the screenshots from your publications. Watchtower claims between 1914 and 1919, The org was Spiritually cleansed and went through refinement. Jesus then came to inspect the org and found it fit to represent him.

Looking at the doctrines you taught during that time, Jesus obviously was okay with all of them according to Watchtower. If Jesus saw these doctrines as Truth, why did you JWs change all of them? Why did you need to change when you were already declared True and right and Spiritually cleansed by Jesus while teaching these doctrines?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
Courz:

Look at this Mad MaxInDHouse! That name Mad Max fits him very well. grin He was defending the 1919 doctrine and all of a sudden he is asking me where they made that quote when I pointed out to him that he is contradicting Watchtower. Are you sure this Mad MaxInDHouse is a JW? If you ask a child that is a JW why Watchtower was selected by Jesus in 1919, he or she will repeat everything I said up there verbatim. Even an EXJW that has left the Cult 20 years ago will repeat the same thing. When I was in this Cult, I know how this 1919 doctrine was drilled into my head. And he is here asking me for quote.

He is asking me for quote because he was contradicting Watchtower and because I have shown him how ridiculous Watchtower's claim is. Everything about that 1919 doctrine falls flat when you begin to think and analyse it. He has seen it and he is trying to deny the doctrine. grin grin angry

He will either run or insult, deny and later admit what he loves to call LIES after seeing the evidence or verification

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The summary of your point is :

Since you JWs still needed to make changes in doctrines from these doctrines below taught in 1919, it means Watchtower lied when they said they were Spiritually clean in 1919 which was what made Jesus select them. Watchtower was still teaching False prophecies and doctrines shared with the rest of Christendom.

Your point also means that Jesus never selected Watchtower in the first place because they were not Spiritually clean as at 1919. And up till now, you JWs are still not clean because your doctrines keep changing.

Your point also means that the whole 1919 doctrine is a Lie. A fraud. And the authority the Faithful slave has over you JWs is a Fraud as well. Watchtower just made claims without you thinking and verifying. They never gave you evidence of Jesus selecting them. So, you JWs are under a Scam as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
achorladey:

You are still cherry picking what is not there.
It states......
Where in Luke 18:8 Jesus said is checking all religious groups in 1919 to see if they have the FAITH he was talking about here?
Read in context stop forcing your ideology into the scriptures.
:
You further tie yourself with the way you want to start jumping from scriptures to scriptures. Spare me your either way Matthew 24:3 - 14 is clear. Clear on what? I don't have business with Matthew face the Luke 18:8. Jesus is not talking about that your religious checking. Stop manipulation of Scriptures

OK you expect the scriptures to give you a specific date and not just the SIGN of Jesus' presence shey?
Well he (Jesus) said nobody knows the date {Matthew 24:36} but the SIGN that the inhabitants of the earth will see are written down @ Matthew 24:3-14
So when Russell and his team discovered 1914 through their research in the 1870s the thought that is the year the world will end but those that knows the IBSA before that year began taking them seriously because though their predictions didn't come exactly as they said but the world felt something strange that very year:

WORLD WAR 1

The IBSA then returned to their research to find out where they went wrong that's when they found out that it's the Kingdom of Christ that begins that year in heaven {Revelations 12:7-12 compare Matthew 24:7-14} contrary to their former understand that it was Jesus who chose them in 1870s they now realize that Jesus just arrived in 1914 and immediately they welcome him with humility ever ready to adapt to whatever the King asked them to do!

Ọmọ you and i know each other long before now but this is not to say i'm teaching you no i'm only pointing out things you never considered heartily when you were still with the group! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2022
achorladey:

He will either run or insult, deny and later admit what he loves to call LIES after seeing the evidence or verification

He is still dodging the main point and typing Watchtower drivel like a Robot. sad

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you expect the scriptures to give you a specific date and not just the SIGN of Jesus' presence shey?
Well he (Jesus) said nobody knows the date {Matthew 24:36} but the SIGN that the inhabitants of the earth will see are written down @ Matthew 24:3-14
So when Russell and his team discovered 1914 through their research in the 1870s the thought that is the year the world will end but those that knows the IBSA before that year began taking them seriously because though their predictions didn't come exactly as they said but the world felt something strange that very year:

WORLD WAR 1

The IBSA then returned to their research to find out where they went wrong that's when they found out that it's the Kingdom of Christ that begins that year in heaven {Revelations 12:7-12 compare Matthew 24:7-14} contrary to their former understand that it was Jesus who chose them in 1870s they now realize that Jesus just arrived in 1914 and immediately they welcome him with humility ever ready to adapt to whatever the King asked them to do!

Ọmọ you and i know each other long before now but this is not to say i'm teaching you no i'm only pointing out things you never considered heartily when you were still with the group! smiley

I don't need concorted stories of world War. MaxInDHouse apply your intelligence. I am not leaving Luke 18:8 to start discussing Matthew 24:3-14 using your concorted stories and concepts. What I need from you is Luke 18:8

Then he went on to tell them an illustration about the need for them always to pray and not to give up, 2 saying: “In a certain city there was a judge who had no fear of God and no respect for man. 3 There was also a widow in that city who kept going to him and saying, ‘See that I get justice from my legal opponent.’ 4 Well, for a while he was unwilling, but afterward he said to himself, ‘Although I do not fear God or respect any man, 5 because this widow keeps making me trouble, I will see that she gets justice so that she will not keep coming and wearing me out with her demand.’”* 6 Then the Lord said: “Hear what the judge, although unrighteous, said! 7 Certainly, then, will not God cause justice to be done for his chosen ones who cry out to him day and night,+ while he is patient toward them? 8 I tell you, he will cause justice to be done to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man arrives, will he really find this faith* on the earth?”

Show me [b]1914 hear, Show me 1919 here, Show me where Jesus was checking religious group here. Show me where Russell became the messenger that clear the way for Jesus Christ here[/b]. Stop manipulation of the Scriptures MaxInDHouse. Use the military intelligence you love to pride about grin grin grin grin

I know enough to know your Jesus Christ said this.........

The master of that slave will come on a day that he does not expect and in an hour that he does not know......your darling Bible version.
The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

He will not come based on the date you have calculated or expecting him to come. As simple as that is you cannot apply intelligence. Stop calculations of dates. grin grin grin

Keep on the watch, therefore, because you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.

Ọmọ you and i know each other long before now but this is not to say i'm teaching you no i'm only pointing out things you never considered heartily when you were still with the group

You want dey count reporting hours for your taskmasters abi? You know how many outlines of this particular talk I delivered? grin grin grin Face the discussion and stop diverting into unnecessary things grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
Courz:

Watchtower lied when they said they were Spiritually clean in 1919 which was what made Jesus select them.

From what i know through study of the Bible SPIRITUALLY CLEAN doesn't mean perfect understanding but humility and flexibility to learn.

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in relation to his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in relation to the brother; otherwise, your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 1Corinthians 7:14

HOLY in that context means CLEAN yet do those children have a PERFECT UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures?

Of course not but just as Jesus foretold about holiness/ spiritual cleanliness those children are TEACHABLE. No wonder Jesus said the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to those that makes themselves like little children! Matthew 18:3; Luke 18:17

Thanks for your time! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

From what i know through study of the Bible SPIRITUAL CLEANL doesn't mean perfect understanding but humility and flexibility to learn.

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in relation to his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in relation to the brother; otherwise, your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 1Corinthians 7:14

HOLY in that context means CLEAN yet do those children have a PERFECT UNDERSTANDING of the scriptures?

If course not but just as Jesus foretold about holiness/ spiritual cleanliness those children are TEACHABLE. No wonder Jesus said the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to those that makes themselves like little children! Matthew 18:3; Luke 18:17

Thanks for your time! smiley

If you like, redefine what Spiritually clean is to mean something else, Watchtower Lied about being Spiritually clean.

Since you JWs still needed to make changes in doctrines from these doctrines below taught in 1919, it means Watchtower lied when they said they were Spiritually clean in 1919 which was what made Jesus select them. Watchtower was still teaching False prophecies and doctrines shared with the rest of Christendom.

Your point also means that Jesus never selected Watchtower in the first place because they were not Spiritually clean as at 1919. And up till now, you JWs are still not clean because your doctrines keep changing.

Your point also means that the whole 1919 doctrine is a Lie. A fraud. And the authority the Faithful slave has over you JWs is a Fraud as well because Russell was the Faithful Slave.l before he died in 1916. When he died, Rutherford became the Faithful Slave. Anyone who is in power in Watchtower is the Faithful Slave. Watchtower just made claims without you thinking and verifying. They never gave you evidence of Jesus selecting them. So, you JWs are under a Scam as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Courz:

He is still dodging the main point and typing Watchtower drivel like a Robot. sad

Me I don't know who asked him to start typing those concorted stories and concepts here. I no send am message oooo.

Make e go back to his Luke 18:8 na im be my own and show me the faith Jesus talked about. Simple. He is typing world war 1 grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Courz:

If you like, redefine what Spiritually clean is to mean something else, Watchtower Lied about being Spiritually clean.

Your point also means that the whole 1919 doctrine is a Lie. A fraud. And the authority the Faithful slave has over you JWs is a Fraud as well because Russell was the Faithful Slave.l before he died in 1916. When he died, Rutherford became the Faithful Slave. Anyone who is in power in Watchtower is the Faithful Slave. Watchtower just made claims without you thinking and verifying. They never gave you evidence of Jesus selecting them. So, you JWs are under a Scam as we speak.

I underlined governing body and Governing Body. His intelligence canot even pick up the difference. From verb to noun. From what they do to TITLES grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2022
One thing i love about this forum and this particular thread is that the OP has opted out of Nairaland and Nairaland will keep this our discussion for long so that honest hearted and sincere individuals can read through our discussion and see for themselves if Watchtower hid anything from you guys! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
One thing i love about this forum and this particular thread is that the OP has opted out of Nairaland and Nairaland will keep this our discussion for long so that honest hearted and sincere individuals can read through our discussion and see for themselves if Watchtower hid anything from you guys! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Oga respond to the discussion in front of you. Leave the creator of this thread alone. Why the diversion into unnecessary things? Why?

Watchtower hid anything from you guys!

There are many ways to hide things away from people. Some even said

The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book.”

Despite the fact that the people they CALL blacks today can read and read well at that and had gone on to achieve many great things while reading there are still many things hidden away from them kept in books and in other forms.

The above is just an example of ways people hide away things from fellow man. You will think you see or know what was hidden or going on whereas you still remain in the realm not knowing at all and many things are still kept away. The example given above is not to demean the black peoplegrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2022
achorladey:

Oga respond to the discussion in front of you. Leave the creator of this thread alone. Why the diversion into unnecessary things? Why?
There are many ways to hide things away from people. Some even said
Despite the fact that the people they CALL blacks today can read and read well at that and had gone on to achieve many great things while reading there are still many things hidden away from them kept in books and in other forms.
The above is just an example of ways people hide away things from fellow man. You will think you see or know what was hidden or going on whereas you still remain in the realm not knowing at all and many things are still kept away. The example given above is not to demean the black peoplegrin grin grin

Just as if all what i've been quoting are not found written in BOOKS! cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just as if all what i've been quoting are not found written in BOOKS! cheesy

Did you see me say they are not written in books? That they are written in books don't mean whatever they want to hide, they won't hide it there.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
achorladey:

Did you see me say they are not written in books? That they are written in books don't mean whatever they want to hide, they won't hide it there.
So you're the one talking about what is not true if you can't quote what you feel is hidden from others because everything i know is in white and black! wink
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you're the one talking about what is not true if you can't quote what you feel is hidden from others because everything i know is in white and black! wink

See person who said this earlier today....

There's a difference between people that takes rumours seriously and those that verify things for sure

Please can you quote where they said this?

So did you know the quote you were asking from Courz since you classified them as rumours and our words cannot be taken seriously? grin grin grin

Your military intelligence go do you something else now. grin grin grin grin

To show you how they really hide things within your religious organization. They will quote the words of those you call christendom scholars in your beloved magazines without referring to their books or sometimes even their names in order for you not to be drawn to the source and seek more from those they already called christendom and Satan's agent. Apply your intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by cornelboy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
brocab:
I believe you do know Watchtower literature, but not the Word of God-it confuses you.
You have already written it down, but you aren't looking at it in a Spiritual term-you only see what you are taught in the flesh.
{1 Peter 2:22} Jesus committed no sin, and no deceit was found in his mouth.
You must understand the disciples were sinner's, Jesus had No sin.
{1 John 3:9} No one born of God makes a practice of sinning, for God's seed abides in him; and he cannot keep on sinning, because he has been born of God.
So now we have the Father and the Son both without sin, so why shouldn't I believe Jesus is just like His Father.Having One Spirit working together.
{John 14:11,20} So when Jesus said: I am in the Father and the Father in Me. Jesus was preferring to equal terms with the Father. Both without Sin.
God said: {Hebrews 1:8-10} “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions, then believe they are Equally One Both without Sin...
{Romans 3:10-12,Psalm 14:1-3,Psalm 53:1-3} There is no one righteous, not even one, there is no one who does good,
not even one.
The Lord was talking to sinful men 'such as the disciples born into sin. So having the Spirit of God-doesn't make us 'sinners the Father or god's, but it brings us into unity with the Father and the Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit. ''Jesus said: one must be born again before he can enter into the Kingdom of God: baptizing them with the Holy Spirit, and through His Word, we become one in Christ.
I can't stop laughing at the highlighted. You have poor reasoning haha.

Of course Jesus is like his father. The Bible says that in different verses that Jesus is the express image of the Father. He has Jehovah's qualities.

Nevertheless, he's still God's servant working for God in perfect unity. He will hand over everything to God and God will be ruler over him and everything else.

The apostles were one with God and Jesus. They were filled with God's holy spirit just has Jesus was filled with holy spirit. It was the same spirit. Since Jesus prayed that they should become one with him and his father, their sin or imperfect nature doesn't matter.

The watchtower publications are based on the word of God. Thanks to the JWs for taking their time to expose man-made doctrines from the Roman catholics.

Of course as real Christians we strive to live a holy life but we are imperfect and can fall into sin anytime.
And God is ever willing to forgive our sins. 1 John 1:8,9.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by cornelboy(f): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
brocab:
Max will always turn people away from the truth, only because Max is running scared, His a runner, no back bone left in him.
Max tells people he is with the CIA-and If anybody get's in his way, he threatens them.
Most people will see stories like these very childish, but if you aren't ready to learn the scriptures it's your choice. I never seen them like arguments, I see them always as a learning.
Lol.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2022
achorladey:

did you know the quote you were asking from Courz since you classified them as rumours and our words cannot be taken seriously

I knew everything all along and nowhere what typed could be found he lied and twisted what the organization said so i want him to quote it out WORD for WORD as he claimed but to your own surprise nothing as such was found in the publications of Watchtower.
That's why i explained what he tried to twist for everyone to know the truth! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I knew everything all along and nowhere what typed could be found he lied and twisted what the organization said so i want him to quote it out WORD for WORD as he claimed but to your own surprise nothing as such was found in the publications of Watchtower.
That's why i explained what he tried to twist for everyone to know the truth! smiley

Wahala look at what you post again grin grin grin grin

Point out the lies using bullet points. Shikena grin grin

I don tell you that your military intelligence go start to do you something else. You will become completely lost within the conversation paapaa

Stop peddling twisting and lies here. You already decide to abandon the discussion the moment you stated this earlier because what you said didn't exist in their publications was shown to you through different images grin grin

One thing i love about this forum and this particular thread is that the OP has opted out of Nairaland and Nairaland will keep this our discussion for long so that honest hearted and sincere individuals can read through our discussion and see for themselves if Watchtower hid anything from you guys!
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
achorladey:

Wahala look at what you post again grin grin grin grin

Point out the lies using bullet points. Shikena grin grin

I don tell you that your military intelligence go start to do you something else. You will become completely lost within the conversation paapaa

It's obvious you don't know what Courz said! cheesy

Quote where the IBSA said:
"Jesus chose us because we are the only true religion" smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So it is now you were not the only true religion. grin grin grin grin grin Did Jesus choose your religion in 1919 we already know he didn't choose others in your publications? grin grin grin

Did your religious organization see any other religious organization or denomination then as one teaching the TRUTH?

Your military intelligence don start to do you strong thing grin grin grin. You will see your twisting and lies now.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by Courz: 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your point also means that the whole 1919 doctrine is a Lie. A fraud. And the authority the Faithful slave has over you JWs is a Fraud as well because Russell was the Faithful Slave before he died in 1916. When he died, Rutherford became the Faithful Slave. Anyone who is in power in Watchtower is the Faithful Slave. Watchtower just made claims without you thinking and verifying. They never gave you evidence of Jesus selecting them. So, you JWs are under a Scam as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2022
achorladey:

So it is now you were not the only true religion. grin grin grin grin grin Did Jesus choose your religion in 1919 we already know he didn't choose others in your publications? grin grin grin

Your smileys can't cover up your lies!

Quote any publication of JWs where it's written

"Jesus chose us because we are the only true religion"

I told you people that you've not been intelligent enough that's why you're misquoting the organization.

So when you're ready quote where the organization said that in any of our publications because that's what i asked Course to show me! wink
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2022
Where was it written that Jesus
"CHOSE US BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION"? cheesy

If Jesus found a true religion then what is the essence of CLEANSING?

You guys don't have to be biased otherwise you won't know why millions love this group and are ready to stay forever with them! smiley

Courz:

Your point also means that the whole 1919 doctrine is a Lie. A fraud. And the authority the Faithful slave has over you JWs is a Fraud as well because Russell was the Faithful Slave before he died in 1916. When he died, Rutherford became the Faithful Slave. Anyone who is in power in Watchtower is the Faithful Slave. Watchtower just made claims without you thinking and verifying. They never gave you evidence of Jesus selecting them. So, you JWs are under a Scam as we speak.
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your smileys can't cover up your lies!

Quote any publication of JWs where it's written

"Jesus chose us because we are the only true religion"

I told you people that you've not been intelligent enough that's why you're misquoting the organization.

So when you're ready quote where the organization said that in any of our publications because that's what i asked Course to show me! wink

I have already shown you your publications that states Jesus chose your religious organisation in 1919. Stop peddling lies about that. I am not covering it with smiley or anything. Does your religious organization believe any other one teaches the truth out there as at the time Jesus chose them?

Even when we don't do what you call misquote you will call it lies. Deny it, insult then accept it as TRUTH.

He has shown you already that your religious organization was chosen in 1919 the reason you started peddling the religious organization don't hide anything from us. grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by achorladey: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Where was it written that Jesus
"CHOSE US BECAUSE WE ARE THE ONLY TRUE RELIGION"? cheesy

If Jesus found a true religion then what is the essence of CLEANSING?

You guys don't have to be biased otherwise you won't know why millions love this group and are ready to stay forever with them! smiley

Biased on what kuma? That out of all the thousands of religious organization on earth Jesus choose your religious organisation in 1919. Tell us did your religious organization believe all others are teaching the TRUTH then?
Re: Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2022
Of course Jesus loves those who are willing to make amendments so he chose the IBSA not because they were the only true religion but just as he did in the first century Jesus chose humble people despite knowing that they don't know anything but they made themselves TEACHABLE.

So stop lying against Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus chose them because they were willing to make amendments and began cleansing work with them not because they are the true religion.

Thank you! wink

achorladey:

I have already shown you your publications that states Jesus chose your religious organisation in 1919. Stop peddling lies about that. I am not covering it with smiley or anything. Does your religious organization believe any other one teaches the truth out there as at the time Jesus chose them?
Even when we don't do what you call misquote you will call it lies. Deny it, insult then accept it as TRUTH.
He has shown you already that your religious organization was chosen in 1919 the reason you started peddling the religious organization don't hide anything from us. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (54) (Reply)

Do You Know That The Bible Explains Why White People Love Their Dogs So Much / Testimony Of A Former Satanist - Grace Iwhere / My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.