Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,983 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe (44591 Views)

FG Halts Kolmani Oil Drilling 16 Months After Flag-Off / President Buhari Flags Off Kolmani Oil Development In Bauchi (Photos) / First Oil Field In Oloibiri Bayelsa Vs First Oil Field In Kolmani Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Safyqueen: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Manny21:
They will start paying bandits and terrorist with crude oil. The oil in Niger-Delta is for the Federation account. The resources in the North is by the North and for the North. What a Bala blu, bluh bluh, bulaba!

Laughing Tinubully. O guy you bad no be small.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Cullinane: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
So can we please split up the country in peace now? Yoruba and their Fulani masters form Zoogeria, Biafra go their own way and Niger Delta goes it own way.

1 Like

Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by VIKTO83(m): 5:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Campaign in those two states are now made easier.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by ikorodureporta: 5:52am On Nov 23, 2022
What boko has been drilling from another angle
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by BENBELUSH: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Hontalba:
https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1595005820332285953?t=
Moh247 post=118608298:

Rule 19 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
EpYQAMyskIYEDlQEIO1ndA&s=19
Bros, no deceive your self oh na politics... nothing like choke on the well head but the sample read collected from choke. Na cruise to those who dont understand.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Moh247: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2022
BENBELUSH:
Bros, no deceive your self oh na politics... nothing like choke on the well head but the sample read collected from choke. Na cruise to those who dont understand.

Na so, na why me sef curse each and everyone who brings my family into politics and does supporting them, peace don depart their life today till eternity
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by g4gerald: 10:08am On Nov 23, 2022
Olachase:
that shows you drop out school at basic 5, can you please read my wrote up there again undecided
Lol... See person wey go school. I should read your 'Wrote up'
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by OyinO: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Olachase:
you are the full here... God gave some few selected people brain to manufacture, think, if not for the white who is black, what did you even understand by the own ( look they have become one of us) if u don't understand anything, abeg make the conversation end there undecided undecided

You don't know God. You all are dumb hypocrites wallowing in vain self righteousness. Nansense
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Olachase(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2022
OyinO:

You don't know God. You all are dumb hypocrites wallowing in vain self righteousness. Nansense
so make the conversation end there!!
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Kaysalas(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2022
Stanleyq:
It now happens that each region don get oil o, now, Pharaoh, let my people go.
Pharaoh nor dey let people go, EXCEPT strong hand do am strong thing wink
Good morning, howdy?
My newly BATIFIED friend from Alaigbo. Kee maka abali gi? wink
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Stanleyq: 11:52am On Nov 24, 2022
Kaysalas:

Pharaoh nor dey let people go, EXCEPT strong hand do am strong thing wink
Good morning, howdy?
My newly BATIFIED friend from Alaigbo. Kee maka abali gi? wink
hahaha, kaysalas. Abali m di mma o. But kaysalas o, is it not good nigeria disintegrate in peace to 3 countries once we do not match, eg, de north can never love the south, and vice versa. Who dey teach u igbo language.
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Kaysalas(m): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2022
Stanleyq:
hahaha, kaysalas. Abali m di mma o. But kaysalas o, is it not good nigeria disintegrate in peace to 3 countries once we do not match, eg, de north can never love the south, and vice versa. Who dey teach u igbo language.
I agree with you on the disintegration but Britain never ready to untie us, as dem dey use north dey exploit south since 1914 and south never get big brother super power to stand for us. It's a terrible quagmire. My Igbo? grin grin grin the story deep small, na Mata for anoda day grin do have a great day ma'am wink
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by OyinO: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Olachase:
so make the conversation end there!!

Lolz
Re: Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe by Softmirror: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
stano2:
Can we now go our separate ways.
The world is moving faster beyond crude oil

grin HAHAHA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS / Senator Dino Melaye's Customized Car (photo) / Buhari, Tinubu, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Osinbajo At APC Caucus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.