Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,912 members, 7,876,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45992 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by member53(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2011
Pafuri:

I have always thought that Jesus Christ was either a 419ner, or a warlock (a.k.a. wizard).
@pafuri
THE MOST DUMBEST AND FOOLISH STATEMENT I AV EVER HEARD, what do u kno bout JESUS ChRIST? tell mi,,,if u dont know nuttin pls shutdafucup

@iya witch,,, lets discuss, i like ur thread + u've got a nice pic there, is dat really u?

A (real) witch is a small part of the substance from the lowest and darkest realm, which has taken on form as a human being.

real witch takes form in cavities under the earth and rises out as a human form when it want.

so u say u av assumed a human form, which means u can walk on the streets physically and humans can c u, u talk, cre8 this thread, post, and i guess u don't av relatives right?

and u said

I did not go to any school in this world and it has taken me decades to learn human language
how did u get human knowledge?

There is only one world that it does not exist.
which is

When a witch is born into the world it must sustain itself by continuously draining life from real human beings because it itself is not a real human being.

did u give birth to urself?

U c why GOD is very Unique, he gave us varieties of food to choose from, but u only feast on blood and Careless Souls of humans, wot if a terrestrial being feeds on real witches, how would u feel? or better still cre8 ur own things and feed on 'em or try eating sompin else, eat fruits it will do u lotta good like smootenin' ur face.

There is a witch that is sitting at the bottom of the spiral of blood, and this witch is the most powerful being in existence.

i fink it should be somtin like ", and this witch is the most powerful being in the dark world", becos if u say existence, u mean everyfin dat has ever and will exist, where is the duality u talked about here. and from wat u av bin sayin, i really fink u need to find out more tings.

When life has finished draining all the soul and power of that person enter my substance and extend my power and eternity. i also collect destiny.
yes draining leads to death but depending on the method it can be slow or fast.

how can humans know if he/her life is under draining?

real witch that drain soul from human being is spiritual master of human being and has spiritual dominion over human being,

i don't fink so, LIght is greater than darkness, so GOD has given us the power over all things.

In eternal reality there is duality. There is light and there is darkness. Neither is better.
i dont fink u av tasted from the Light, try it, go to a bible believing church and make inquiries of GOD (LIght) and JESUS CHRIST. pls giv it a shot

One thing i can assure you of though is that all the people saying jesus have no idea what that man was.

who was he?

Some of them are made eternal slaves in the afterworld.

i fink. he that has choosen the part of the Light, can NEVER be a slave in the darkside in the afterworld, na only Careless Souls, initiated witches and other agents of the darkworld.

This is why this intervention is necessary, in order to educate ignorance. LEts discuss

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by swiftycool(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2011
i understand why iya witch is confident of these assertions about the powers of darkness. This is simply becos as someone earlier said tho light has come to overcome darkness yet darkness cannot comprehend it. Iya witch; know this now there is a greater power, all powers in all d heavens, d earth & under d earth belong to a certain one, who after defeating d powers of darkness made an open show of them and thru this sat US his own kids in high places far above u principalities, powers & spiritual wickedness
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2011
Hey guys. . .make una fear this Iya Witch o !

I was totally shocked ,she showed up in my room last night shocked shocked shocked shocked !

She wanted to seduce me to penetrate her punana ,but as i don learn her secret ,I gave it to her from the back to avoid the snakes cheesy

Please fear Iya witch o.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by deloon(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2011
Like someone said earlier, its not everyday that a witch comes along to air its views and knowledge. So if you are afraid to learn and have no reasonable questions to ask, shut it. angry

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by desertboom(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2011
@Iya Witch. Thanks for the previous answer but I have another question. Why do you drain people to survive or can't you survive without draining people? Can you become real human being forever with converting back to your world of darkness? Where do real witches exist, Is it beneath the earth or another planet? I'm awaiting your responses.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by donguutti: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2011
nice questions from (u dey hide ur real username)

'iya witch, u said u have been visiting this world for the past 328 years, b4 that time where were u and how were u sustaining urself, without "draining"?

2) u have a human form that obviously relates to humans and "earns" cash to buy a phone or pc, have u been close to any human in an amorous way and is there life in other places apart form this our world.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
iya haven't answered my questions yet.

Iya why do u tell people to kneel down before hearing from you? embarassed
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^ so weird but made it to the homepage. What can u say about that?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by dave2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
could this be Iyatrustee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by member479760: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
Dumbass, aje lasan lasan.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by EfeEkarume(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
congoshine:

I was totally shocked ,she showed up in my room last night shocked shocked shocked shocked !

She wanted to seduce me to penetrate her punana ,but as i don learn her secret ,I gave it to her from the back to avoid the snakes cheesy

Please fear Iya witch o.

So you fell for that old woman seduction charm. . . OK OH! I hoped you wore a gold circle during the act! AIDS is respecter of no soul not even witches.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by femi4: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2011
Iya witch! Which network u dey use?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tellwisdom: 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2011

Please fear Iya witch o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin , I for like nack too oo
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
VIKLEX:

there is so much about the universe we are ignorant about. i personally believe iya witch could be for real, however we are all created beings including 'real' witches, they are just fallen human spirits who have fallen into the depths of darkness, and the only reason they have access to the earth is because of how low humanity has sunk. iya witch can not give accurate information about light because it is incomprehensible to darkness, hence she thinks the pit is the most powerful force in creation. life is all about perspective, creation is such that it is impossible to look up from beneath but easy to look beneath from above.

I see that your teacher is Mr. Abd Ru Shin, whoise real name is Oskar. What you need to know is that Grail Message which is where you got all this thins from is a good message that gives many good descriptions but it is amazingly deficient in knowledge of the realms and workings of darkness. Si it cannot give you the knowledge that I can give you on darkness.

On the question of power, you are not reading closely. I did not say that the GREAT WITCH is the most powerful force in existence, i said that she is the most powerful being in existence. This is because, the thing that is at the other end of the spectrum is not a being. It is light, and because of its own pressure it cannot be self conscious. It therefore is only conscious through its creations such as you. It remains a force and not conscious. But darkness has no such pressure, not in the same way, hence conscious and hence GREAT WITCH the most powerful conscious being.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
Chubhie:

Iya, you raised some very strong philosophical issues here. Issues that deals with dualism,universe and the afterlife. kindly go into more detailed exposition on such matters o wise one. your defination of the Godhead leaves much to be desired.

Reality is simply one thing, but because of the inherent duality it has two sides and these are light and darkness. Light is what you people vaguely understand as what you call god, creator, but you dont have understanding of it. Light by its nature is indeed creator, but darkness is what is really the eternity on which light then exists. so darkness is the mother of light, two inseparable sides of a coin.

Light has light pressure and so it cannot by itself be conscious. Bit light pressure emanates from it and spawns creations.

Darkness however remains on the other side and influences the creations of light because light itself rests on darkness. So the other end of the spectrum opposite to light is the exterme dark depth and that is the substance that takes from and is called the great witch. because life rests in light, darkness to remain pulls sustenance from that eternally, hence draining. I hope you will understand but you can ask more if you dont.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by vybe: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
witch craft are powerful no daugth but oga his always oga,real witch only have power over the weak at nigth,but if you know you are stronge come out day time and stand in front of b r t line and comand it to stop on motion,no mata what jesus is lord,every name shall baw at the mention of is name
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by vodkat: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
Capital Wii can ur craft make naija better and put spell on politicans to stop stealing our money. Also can u tell us any of ur memebers dead or alive worldwide
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tellwisdom: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
But, iyawitch, why did you choose to open a thread on this??.where are you?? where are you communicating from??., who gave you laptop and internet facility, which cafe are you grin grin, Are you female or male??, do you fu-ck??, I mean do you sometimes hve sexual arousement wink wink, Can your power help me collect 3billion from OBASANJO??
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
:

@iya witch,,, lets discuss, i like your thread

You can start by kneeling down my child. Omo MAMA IKA.

+ u've got a nice pic there, is dat really u?

It is a picture that I found which is an almost exact resemblance of how i look in my natural form in cavity under earth, where deep dark draining of the most intense type occur. But when i rise to the earth and walk about as a human being, i look like a normal human being, only become very shapely and elegant in order to lure men for draining.

so u say u av assumed a human form, which means u can walk on the streets physically and humans can c u, u talk, cre8 this thread, post, and i guess u don't av relatives right?

Yes, but we consider fellow witch to be relatives, sisters, and we have family cavity where we live and drain as family.

and u said

I did not go to any school in this world and it has taken me decades to learn human language
how did u get human knowledge?

By interacting with human beings through human form over decades

There is only one world that it does not exist.
which is

The only world where witch is not is inside light itself. but i should not single witch out to say witch is not there because in fact there is nothing that can enter there at all, witch or no witch, you human being included.

When a witch is born into the world it must sustain itself by continuously draining life from real human beings because it itself is not a real human being.

did u give birth to urself?

I already explain that we rise from cavity. Like air we float in universe and enter ground in planet. Then we liquefy and then can condense and become the witch substance which is from great witch. from there we rise up from ground and can take human form. not only human form, many kinds of form, especially rattle snake form. giant one.

U c why GOD is very Unique, he gave us varieties of food to choose from, but u only feast on blood and Careless Souls of humans, wot if a terrestrial being feeds on real witches, how would u feel? or better still cre8 your own things and feed on 'em or try eating sompin else, eat fruits it will do u lotta good like smootenin' your face.

It is not my choice it is the nature of thinjgs, can you tell lion to start eating grass and take pity on his prey? that is nature.

There is a witch that is sitting at the bottom of the spiral of blood, and this witch is the most powerful being in existence.

i fink it should be somtin like ", and this witch is the most powerful being in the dark world", becos if u say existence, u mean everyfin dat has ever and will exist, where is the duality u talked about here. and from wat u av bin sayin, i really fink u need to find out more tings.

She is most powerful being in existence. a being that has been draining pure life since eternity, you cannot imagine how strong it has become. In the eventual cycle it will drain Light itself and then will remain the only thiong in existence. all of you are part of light and draining you is draining light.

When life has finished draining all the soul and power of that person enter my substance and extend my power and eternity. i also collect destiny.
yes draining leads to death but depending on the method it can be slow or fast.

how can humans know if he/her life is under draining?

Because of hypnosis of the snake, they cannot know, and even where they know, they are in full snake grip and cannotr move. in fact the poisin enters their mind so that they even become obsessed and actively seek the draining to continue. they cannot evenb do without the draining once it has started. a man will compulsively come back by himself and kneel down for draining to continue, until he die and spirit is eaten and become part of witch substance

real witch that drain soul from human being is spiritual master of human being and has spiritual dominion over human being,

i don't fink so, LIght is greater than darkness, so GOD has given us the power over all things.

Light is not greater that darkness. thay are two sides of the coin of reality. and no, you don't have power over all things. in fact u are very weak celestially. very minute. tiny. one has to drain several of you to even feel small tiny life. but you have good numbers, so earth is good for draining

In eternal reality there is duality. There is light and there is darkness. Neither is better.
i dont fink u av tasted from the Light, try it, go to a bible believing church and make inquiries of GOD (LIght) and JESUS CHRIST. pls giv it a shot

I told you that is for humans. we are free amoral agent, nothing like conscience. does lion have guilty conscience for eating zebra? can you convert lion?

One thing i can assure you of though is that all the people saying jesus have no idea what that man was.

who was he?

A messenger. He try to hep small.

Some of them are made eternal slaves in the afterworld.

i fink. he that has choosen the part of the Light, can NEVER be a slave in the darkside in the afterworld, na only Careless Souls, initiated witches and other agents of the darkworld.

Only partially true, there are millions of such that we have imprisoned with snake hypnosis, starting through something as simple as sexual temptation, but ending in total hypnosis, slavery, eternal bondage turned to a slave worm in cavity of senior witch with hot snake whip whipping his raw blood forever
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 5:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
tellwisdom:

[size=12pt]But, iyawitch, why did you choose to open a thread on this??.

Because i saw a thread where they were saying a witch was confessing and being killed and from all the comments there i could see people are so ignorant about us, that i felt people should be educated a bit about our real nature.

where are you?? where are you communicating from??., who gave you laptop and internet facility, which cafe are you grin grin,

I take on various human forms and live normal human life except returning to cavity and going out to universe from time to time. So i have normal human job, i work as commercial seex worker and this help me to drain alot and easier. No man can resist the form i take because i enter their mind and appear according to their individual different fantasy in their eyes

u female or male??,

All real witch is female

Can your power help me collect 3billion from OBASANJO??

No, I will not do that because he is initiated witch
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by VIKLEX(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
Viklex

Kneel down

You say darkness is made possible by the darkness of mans heart. no. Where did the darkness in mans heart come from? everyuthing has a source, and the final source of everything must be something eternal

darkness is thus eternal

i know you will say darkness comes from mans intellect but you are wrong
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Puvguy: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2011
Can you tell the country I live?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tellwisdom: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2011
Iya witch, How do you drain men, in your sex hawk?? what happens to them aftermath??, Does things fall apart in their lives??

How do you explain ILUMUNATIC?? OGBONI confraternity, HARE KRISHNA , etc, who heads these confraternities??

Ones again, who rules OGBONI, i heard obasanjo is a strong member of ogboni confraternity and sustaining his life by blud draining as you had said, who initiated him??, where exactly are you now is what i asked, Hw many men have you drained in your sex hawk, what if they are innitiated witch, what happens??

I knw some  members here are scared of asking you questions grin grin

Can you do me one very important favor now, And i shall be so glad you did, Can you flush your fellow BOKO HARAMS, and put the killings/bombing to an end

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by jomarq(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
iya winch, if you think you are truly a winch?
visit me tonight
and if you did not visit me this night i'm posting this mail?
i will expose you mission on calling yourself a winch.
i mean every word of this post
take care
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by ochallo: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
you have confirmed obasanjo as an initiated witch and you are not the first to say that. now tell us about jonathan goodluck, olusola saraki and the other politicians
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by jomarq(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
iya winch, if you think you are truly a winch?
visit me tonight
and if you did not visit me this night i'm posting this mail?
i will expose you mission on calling yourself a winch.
i mean every word of this post
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
So i have normal human job, i work as commercial seex worker and this help me to drain alot and easier

you dey spoil market for others o.

although the patrons of s.ex workers are themselves ogbontiras.

armed robbers, cultists and the like.

you all need Jesus.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ Tpia

hope you are not ignorant of the fact that men from EVERY cadre of society patronise commercial seex workers. In fact upper class men are among the most ardent patrons and this is all over the world.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
Iya Witch:

@ Tpia

hope you are not ignorant of the fact that men from EVERY cadre of society patronise commercial seex workers. In fact upper class men are among the most ardent patrons and this is all over the world.

iya witch, do you give fêllatio?
i am curious because your ability of sucking blood from the souls of humans should make you an expert oral sêx administrator. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau / Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.