Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

IWA Donates Borehole To Oke-bode Community In Abeokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IWA Donates Borehole To Oke-bode Community In Abeokuta (144 Views)

Peter Obi Donates Borehole To Gombe Community / Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures) / Again IWA Donates Solar, Cash Support To Market Women In Ward 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IWA Donates Borehole To Oke-bode Community In Abeokuta by Newsextra014: 2:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
By Adeyemi Obadimu

The leading house of Assembly candidate in Abeokuta South Constinuecy II in Ogun State, honorable Igbaleye Wasiu Ayodele Popularly known as (IWA) who is contesting under the platform of All Progressive Congress (APC) has again contributed to the growth of his community.

In a press statement made available to newsmen in Abeokuta by his media Adviser, Adeyemi Obadimu said IWA kind gesture is second to none as he donated Borehole to ward 11, Oke-Bode area in Abeokuta South.

The water project is located very close to the community Baale's house and it was delacared open today 22nd of November 2022 for the residence to have free water.

He noted that, i don't want people to only see my efforts when i am elected, I want them to start seeing my impact from now. I have started contributing to the growth of my community since 2017 and i will not stop, i know what my people are facing based on the scarcity of water and this is just a tip of the iceberg, I prayed to do more in my constituents.

"IWA stressed that he embarked on this project in a bid to ensure that access water is available to my Constituents

The importance of the project to the community, noting that water was one of the most important God-given natural resources.

IWA, however, reiterated his commitment and dedication to the improvement of the welfare of communities in the Abeokuta South Constinuecy II through the provisions of basic and social infrastructure.

The people of the community prayed for honorable Igbaleye Wasiu Ayodele and wish him best of luck as 2023 election gathers momentum.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And His Baba Blue / 2023 Election We Move For Atiku/okowa / Atiku 2023 Insha Allah☔☔☔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.