Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,458 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

His Words Got Me Defenseless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Words Got Me Defenseless (847 Views)

My Wife Got Me Arrested / My Husband Got Me Into This Mess But Things Have Become Very Messy / As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Words Got Me Defenseless by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
So today,on my way to get some topup in one of the ministop around my condo....I met this guy called stigy from Norway,he stays in the same condo as me,and we usually bomb into each other either on the lobby or the elevator and usually exchange pleasantries,so today,we met again and we got off talking about stuffs,when we got to our Nigeria girls,the only memory he had about his Nigeria ex girlfriend was the numerous colors on her skin,man told me he was always avoiding showering with her whenever she invites him to shower with him as the sight of the rainbow (excessive bleaching)
��� on her keeps him hallucinating for hours.i was literally lost in words even to defend our beautiful ladies back home.
Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by fyzaila: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hallucinating grin
Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
And your point is?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by Nemesis0147(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
And your point is?
you guys should stop bleaching!!

1 Like

Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Nemesis0147:
you guys should stop bleaching!!

Every Nigerian woman can't be your mum, sisters or females in your enclave that bleach, hope you know that?

4 Likes

Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2022
And Op, that your friend is daft and slow, he knowingly dated a girl with multicolored skin, constantly diicking her, yet can't shower with her? When you asked him of naija females, he now used his ex's multicolored skin as a yardstick for naija girls as if it's our fault he chose a multicolored girl as gf abi? you too, as you and him dey same slow and mumu level, you brought it here for what? All naija babes wey dey this country dey multicolored ni? Abi na selective blindness dey worry both of you?

Try get sense, and tell your friend to borrow small from you.

4 Likes

Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by abbasajao(m): 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2022
Can you communicate to us? Which one is condo condo
Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 23, 2022
abbasajao:
Can you communicate to us? Which one is condo condo
.Condo is a short way of writing condominiums......
Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Fountainofyouth:
And Op, that your friend is daft and slow, he knowingly dated a girl with multicolored skin, constantly diicking her, yet can't shower with her? When you asked him of naija females, he now used his ex's multicolored skin as a yardstick for naija girls as if it's our fault he chose a multicolored girl as gf abi? you too, as you and him dey same slow and mumu level, you brought it here for what? All naija babes wey dey this country dey multicolored ni? Abi na selective blindness dey worry both of you?

Try get sense, and tell your friend to borrow small from you.
......I'm not in the habit of quoting expired old evening newspaper,more especially one that has got a maggot filled brain in her skull,my only little advice to you if peradventure there is still part of your brain that is capable of reasoning,is that you should quit bleaching, it's a recipe for skin cancer, kidney failure and many more,if not,then you can go on and continue expressing your frustrations here,I wasn't there when you made the decision to bleach your brain out.
Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2022
toobusy:
......I'm not in the habit of quoting expired old evening newspaper,more especially one that has got a maggot filled brain in her skull,my only little advice to you if peradventure there is still part of your brain that is capable of reasoning,is that you should quit bleaching, it's a recipe for skin cancer, kidney failure and many more,if not,then you can go on and continue expressing your frustrations here,I wasn't there when you made the decision to bleach your brain out.

You see, na only assumptions wey you and your friend get dey make una reason one way, how is it that most boy's on nl, anytime they've been told the raw hard truth by females, their next thought process is to assume we all are evening newspaper? You now added the bleaching assumption again, ontop one multicoloured girl your friend wey no get class date o? As per all Nigerian females dey bleach abi?

Again, try get sense, e no hard, even if na small, it will help you move forward in life.

2 Likes

Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by Richy4(m): 6:51am On Nov 23, 2022
While you were at it, u couldn't remind him of the Norwegian girl u dated that doesn't like taking a shower?
Some of u lack how to defend your honour abroad...Wetin be this self...Na bleach she bleach, she no kill person....Mtchewww!!!

You should learn how to tackle any discussion that tends to demean your people... Give it back with equal measure... A lot of people are good at demeaning others...

It might be that he read it somewhere... Just because you were from the supposed country with the girl, he decides to throw it at u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Words Got Me Defenseless by doggedfighter(f): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2022
toobusy:
So today,on my way to get some topup in one of the ministop around my condo....I met this guy called stigy from Norway,he stays in the same condo as me,and we usually bomb into each other either on the lobby or the elevator and usually exchange pleasantries,so today,we met again and we got off talking about stuffs,when we got to our Nigeria girls,the only memory he had about his Nigeria ex girlfriend was the numerous colors on her skin,man told me he was always avoiding showering with her whenever she invites him to shower with him as the sight of the rainbow (excessive bleaching)
��� on her keeps him hallucinating for hours.i was literally lost in words even to defend our beautiful ladies back home.

Who's this one rambling about condo condo ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience Trying To Double My Money / Hidden Characters Of Women To Look Out For Before Marriage / Joint Or Seperate Account & Who's Suppose To Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.