Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,812 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins (13827 Views)

Tinubu Promises To Recharge Lake Chad If Elected President / Tunibu Supporters: What Does It Mean To "Recharge Lake Chad"? / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Lanrelagboi: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, has promised to continue exploration works in all frontier basins in the country and particularly recharge the Lake Chad.

He spoke on Tuesday at the ground-breaking ceremony for oil drilling at Kalmani Area of Gongola Basin now located between Bauchi and Gombe states.

Presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari, the ceremony was the first oil drilling project in the Northern part of the country.

Asíwájú Tinubu commended the president for what he called historic achievement, saying he had always believed every part of the country is richly blessed and should be supported to fully develop their potential and contribute to national prosperity.

Tinubu said: "The effort to find hydrocarbon deposits in our frontier basins has now paid off. The successful delivery of this project will elevate energy security for the country, promote economic growth and prosperity for all our people.

"I would like to commend President Buhari and the NNPC team for being steadfast and for the hardwork."

He assured the entire country that he is committed to the good works that the present administration had started and bring about their full realization.

"To ensure overall energy security and resource mobilization for our country, if elected, we shall continue the ongoing exploration works in all frontier basins in line with the new Petroleum Industry Act of 2021.

"We will intensify oil search on Borno Basin, Sokoto Basin, Bida Basin, Anambra Basin and other basins.

"Mr. President, I join you in anticipation of the full delivery of the projects and other projects of this nature in future."

The event was attended among others by Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Deputy National Chairman, North, Senator Abubakar Kyari, Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, Chief Timiprey Sylva, Group CEO, NNPC Limited, Mele Kyari and his team.

Asíwájú was accompanied to the event by his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, Governors of Kebbi and Jigawa States, Alhaji Atiku Bagudu and Alhaji Abubakar Badaru respectively. Also on the trip were Chairman of Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND), Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim-Imam, former Chairman of Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and many other important personalities.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman.
November 22, 2022.
https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-will-continue-oilhttps://tribuneonlineng.com/i-will-continue-oil-exploration-works-in-frontier-basins

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by PrinceOfLagos: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Yeah, same way you promised to make 1 dollar equal to 1 Naira

Baba werey

178 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Naira20: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lol.
Promising the moon and stars

If you like promise to dash Boko Haram Oluremi Tinubu, you won't win.
You better take care of your health.

Nigerians don't Trust you...simple

152 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Racoon(m): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lake Chad fishing basin that BH have long taken over? Useless and senseless policy.The world is moving from fossils to more efficient renewable energy source this emilokan is obsessed with crude oil exploration.All is froggie eyes are fixated upon is oil money but he will never get it.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Throwback: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Racoon:
Lake Chad fishing basin that BH have long taken over? Useless and senseless policy.The world is moving from fossils to more efficient renewable energy source this emilokan is obsessed with crude oil exploration.

Did you say this when Anambra was accorded oil producing status at a time the world was already moving from fossil fuel?

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Belteshazzar1: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
Mtcheeeeew..... Na so buhari take dey make mouth those days... This people can say a lot of things just to gain the heart of people.....
Faliures.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by onomeabuja: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
PRESS RELEASE

Tinubu: I will recharge Lake Chad, continue exploration works in frontier basins

All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, has promised to continue exploration works in all frontier basins in the country and particularly recharge the Lake Chad.

He spoke on Tuesday at the ground-breaking ceremony for oil drilling at Kalmani Area of Gongola Basin now located between Bauchi and Gombe states.

Presided over by President Muhammadu Buhari, the ceremony was the first oil drilling project in the Northern part of the country.

Asíwájú Tinubu commended the president for what he called historic achievement, saying he had always believed every part of the country is richly blessed and should be supported to fully develop their potential and contribute to national prosperity.

Tinubu said: "The effort to find hydrocarbon deposits in our frontier basins has now paid off. The successful delivery of this project will elevate energy security for the country, promote economic growth and prosperity for all our people.

"I would like to commend President Buhari and the NNPC team for being steadfast and for the hardwork."

He assured the entire country that he is committed to the good works that the present administration had started and bring about their full realization.

"To ensure overall energy security and resource mobilization for our country, if elected, we shall continue the ongoing exploration works in all frontier basins in line with the new Petroleum Industry Act of 2021.

"We will intensify oil search on Borno Basin, Sokoto Basin, Bida Basin, Anambra Basin and other basins.

"Mr. President, I join you in anticipation of the full delivery of the projects and other projects of this nature in future."

The event was attended among others by Senate President, Ahmed Lawan, APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu, Deputy National Chairman, North, Senator Abubakar Kyari, Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, Chief Timiprey Sylva, Group CEO, NNPC Limited, Mele Kyari and his team.

Asíwájú was accompanied to the event by his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima, Governors of Kebbi and Jigawa States, Alhaji Atiku Bagudu and Alhaji Abubakar Badaru respectively. Also on the trip were Chairman of Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND), Alhaji Kashim Ibrahim-Imam, former Chairman of Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu and many other important personalities.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman.
November 22, 2022.
Hahahahaha see lier blu blu blu bulaba talking cry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Racoon(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Throwback:
Did you say this when Anambra was accorded oil producing status at a time the world was already moving from fossil fuel?
Even if there is crude oil reserved discovered in Anambra, it is gonna be useless because it no more have any value as the world have more efficient alternate energy sources.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Throwback: 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Mtcheeeeew.....
Na so buhari take dey make mouth those days...
This people can say a lot of things just to gain the heart of people.....

Faliures.....

Like the desperate politician that has been promising to die but is still alive after many failed promises.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Superwave16320: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
Na Tinubu promise your Igbo father he Will make dollar to 1 Naira or you are going mad

PrinceOfLagos:

Baba werey

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by omowolewa: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Racoon:
Even if there is crude oil reserved discovered in Anambra, it is gonna be useless because it no more have any value as the world have more efficient alternate energy sources.

Get this, crude oil can never be useless

Do you know how many products obtained from it
Do you know how many machines rely on crude products
Do you know how many Nations are yet to comply with climate change policies

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by slivertongue: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Another promise of a ruling party
Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by ganisucks(f): 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
PRESS RELEASE

Tinubu: I will recharge Lake Chad, continue exploration works in frontier basins

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman.
November 22, 2022.

Dream on, dream on. That's all you'll get to do.
Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by ganisucks(f): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Superwave16320:
Na Tinubu promise your Igbo father he Will make dollar to 1 Naira or you are going mad

Yes Tinubu promised that. Buhari only said he would tackle the problems associated with economy, security and corruption. It was Tinubu and ACN who kept promising every gem and jewel under the sun.
He also promised Student loans, but till this minute, there's nothing like that in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Gethappy(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
onomeabuja:
Hahahahaha see lier blu blu bla talking

This picture cracks me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Belteshazzar1: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Throwback:

Like the desperate politician that has been promising to die but is still alive after many failed promises.

Common you can't compare that desperate old hag with PO.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by FreeStuffsNG: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Awesome!!!
Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by ganisucks(f): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tinubu: please vote for me. I Wil connect pipelines from Delta and akwa ibom to Kano, Katina, Sokoto; and call it oil discovery. Please vote for me, I'll be your doormat.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Tochi3(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin

With Ur drugifesto for renewed hopelessness..

God forbid

You will first continue the Exploration in Iragbiji Town hall ...... bulablue bulala is Ur strength cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by ShoeWorld2(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
Racoon:
In the next 50 years, Gas and Oil will still be king of energy source cos of it efficiency. No follow oyibo wey dey shout go green cos even Tesla customer care official car is powered by diesel not solar nor electricity.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
JAGABAN

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

I can't wait for February to come i swear down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Africum: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
Bbb
Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
JAGABAN all da way......

A vote for JAGABAN is a vote JAGABAN.

God bless Our incoming Presido JAGABAN Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria.

Laple0541:
Tinubu cos he's the only candidate with excellent records with private sector's development.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by BESTScientist1: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Swear sey BAT aka BALA BLUE use him shaky-misfiring- neurons talk that. Liars. Mr. Broom bruuum bruum bruum bruuuuim. I don't look at TINUBU. I look at people who feel Nigerians are joking with them like the out going shameless Ekiti governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless His Excellence!
Amen.
God bless you too

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by HomoSapiien: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Baba werey

Do you have work sir?

Don’t worry, Tinubu is coming to provide job for you so you can stop jumping from one thread to another to cry. grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person grin

I can't wait for February to come i swear down

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Recharge Lake Chad, Continue Exploration Works In Frontier Basins by obyno82: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Throwback:

Did Tinubu ever make fake promises like the liar below?

If it is by failed promises, then Obi is not just werey, na werepe.

you don't have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police To NLC, TUC: Shelve Your Strike, prioritise dialogue to reduce hardship / Presidential Debates: Senate Rejects Proposal By INEC / Osinbajo Receives Nicaraguan Delegation Led By The Minister Of Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.