Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,450 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:49 AM

Study in Brazil (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study in Brazil (photos) (3259 Views)

California - No Oil But Richer Than France Brazil And Nigeria / You Can Apply For Brazilian Scholarship To Study In Brazil (pictures) / 10 Top Study Visa Interview Questions | Study In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2022
lereinter:

Brazil maybe a good place to stay or reside if you aren't an economic immigrant, nigerians and black Africans are mainly economic immigrant looking for money to send home

And you might not make such money in Brazil

Except you are living in white dominated areas of Brazil enjoying peaceful neighbourhood and with an average job and enjoy sanity that nigeria lacks

Yes, but you can live a very comfortable life with everything you need, eg your own house and your own business and we really don't have white dominated areas in Brazil, we all live together,you are still on point bro.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by kingtinnie(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

There is oil in be brazil as well,check petrobras grin grin

I guess that flew over your head just like those embraer jet eh?
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Hedgefunds: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yes, but you can live a very comfortable life with everything you need, eg your own house and your own business and we really don't have white dominated areas in Brazil, we all live together,you are still on point bro.

Any other course or student visa with lower cost ? Considering the exchange rate 3k USD per annum is on the high side.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hedgefunds:

Any other course or student visa with lower cost ? Considering the exchange rate 3k USD per annum is on the high side.

Nigerians can only apply for the 1year program and the money would be going directly to the school, so I think you can get the dollars from the bank.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Hedgefunds: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Nigerians can only apply for the 1year program and the money would be going directly to the school, so I think you can get the dollars from the bank.

You haven't answered my question . Can you get Any low cost degree within 1500 USD ?

Form A via CBN might take you 7mth to be processed.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hedgefunds:

You haven't answered my question . Can you get Any low cost degree within 1500 USD ?

Form A via CBN might take you 7mth to be processed.

I did, nigerians can only apply for the 1year program of 3k.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by odaniel1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
it's the "i-will-be-on-ground" that killed it for me. Nigerians and scamming agents!..
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
The best part is that public university is free in Brazil cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Hedgefunds: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
The best part is that public university is free in Brazil cheesy cheesy grin grin

Can you help me search for any University or college around 1500 USD.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by 9japride(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

No loud am grin cheesy grin grin
[color=#006600][/color]

Na so. Those south American guys dey enjoy seriously.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Na so. Those south American guys dey enjoy seriously.

Nor be lie grin

1 Like

Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Hypnotise: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

The world is a global village, we have over 70,000 Americans living in Brazil, does it mean America is not nice grin grin grin
The world is indeed a global village but I live with 2 Brazilians and I’ve met like 10 other brazilians and I know what I’m saying
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
Still available
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
Honestly if you are a Nigerian in Nigeria with not a lot of funds and you have the opportunity to study in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Mexico and Costa rica dont think twice. That these places are easy to go now doesnt mean they will be easy to go in future. You can google their passport privileges and stop eating lies from CNN.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Rdddy123: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2022
So which country are you in now?
All the eye opening we want to know your experience too.

Vulcanheph:
Pla Op @ Walk4Brazil... This is quite nice of you to do.
You've completely changed my perspective about Brazil and I just hope many people on Nairaland will take advantage of this opportunity.
I know that the only major stumbling block will be language barrier but I'm sure a serious minded person can learn Portuguese in no time.
Try not to pay too much attention to the people attacking you, it's really not their fault, the truth is that we Nigerians have grown to be quite cautious and also due to the fact that the western media (BBC, CNN) has indurectly led many to believe that outside the western countries, many countries aren't worth living in.
You were actually the person that made me realize that Brazil is actually a great place, just like someone else her on Nairaland (a Nigerian student schooling in St. Petersburg) also opened my eyes that Russia isn't as bad as we believe.

Keep it up bro.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Rdddy123: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2022
What is the name of the school so we check what courses they offer?

This money is paid to YOU or the school?

Who is holding the money until an unfortunate refund is needed?

How long is the processing time, February is very near.

walkbrazil4k:
This is an opportunity for you to study in Brazil and there are a lot of benefits. Brazil is an excellent, peaceful, and accommodating country with awesome and friendly people.

I would be on the ground personally to run everything.

You will get your Brazilian student resident permit.

With your student ID, you would get many discounts in the city.

Free airport pick up.

Free accommodation for 6days

Program: $3040 (all the money goes to the school)-Duration:1year.

Program fees must be paid in full.

Program fees refund: The full amount of the course will be refunded if the visa is denied.

Flight: One-Way Ticket.

No Age Limit.

The best part public university in Brazil is free grin

The school sends your documents directly to the embassy and talks to the embassy, so the chances of getting the visa are very high.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/11/brazilian-student-visa-available.html?m=1
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Rdddy123:
What is the name of the school so we check what courses they offer?

This money is paid to YOU or the school?

Who is holding the money until an unfortunate refund is needed?

How long is the processing time, February is very near.

Student would send the fees to the school bank account and the school refunds the full amount paid for the program.
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Honestly if you are a Nigerian in Nigeria with not a lot of funds and you have the opportunity to study in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Mexico and Costa rica dont think twice. That these places are easy to go now doesnt mean they will be easy to go in future. You can google their passport privileges and stop eating lies from CNN.

On point bro. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rdddy123:
So which country are you in now?
All the eye opening we want to know your experience too.

I'm currently living at Mars.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Vulcanheph:

I'm currently living at Mars.
gringrin

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by robify01: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
So what's the procedure for applying for Masters program?

1 Like

Re: Study in Brazil (photos) by Rdddy123: 7:11am On Dec 28, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Student would send the fees to the school bank account and the school refunds the full amount paid for the program.

And school name ? Is the course in Portuguese or English?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Children Taking Beer Online, An Act Of Parental Failure / Adieu,late Prof.babatunde Fafunwa / Ibb University 2011/2012 Admission List

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.