Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,309 members, 7,967,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage (5540 Views)

Is Handjob From You Girlfriend Masturbation? / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Blupen(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Beebah321:
She no be virgin sef and she dey talk no sex till after marriage.
Funny girl grin
Another guy dey knack her for your back. grin
Get out joor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2022
Dreadlock69:
No.p
Sha know say anything wey dey lead to transfer i dey behave like werey

No commitment too and no financial help
Bill who dey fuvk you werey

Wetin you take me for soml” sub of my life”

If you agree to sex before marriage which never guarantee say i go still marry you

Anytime you need something and i get or I know get i go give or i go try
LOLZ your type the do give me and give you in relationship o
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2022
Samantha123:
How will you guys know that you're sexually compatible if you don't do the do before marriage? doing it for at least 5 times wouldn't hurt to test each other's sexual compatibility.

I don't mean to offend the religious fanatics in the house, but I always wonder how they know that they're sexually compatible before they say I do.
Well Saying
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking
"No sex before marriage"
Na the only channel for DStv wey i no dey Subscribe to be this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Streetmovement(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2022
KeyEndurance:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wotoporiously cool Speaking

That channel is rated over 18 grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2022
Honestly, I think such girls are selfish.

If you're a girl and you're serious with your man, you have to know his sexual compatibility to avoid having a troubled marriage.
ogkrakkid:

Am aiit.
Was just peeping thru to see if u there grin.

But Wat do u think about girls who are like that with guys. They are not Virgin either.
No sex till after marriage
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Joshmuch: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
She is not the first girl that boyfriend had sex with and didn't marry and she won't be the last. Tell her, you accept that you don't like sex too like that but there won't any financial assistance or money involved in tbe relationship. Both can assist each other as the flesh leads.
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Bamrems: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
What you don't understand is there's nothing like sexual compatibility per se in marriage.

You should both come into it as novices and with time build experience and learn what's pleasurable and pleasing to both of you.

The experience of sex with different partners create various taste and desires that ultimately make an individual to compare it with a new partner.

So you wanna enjoy and explore sex, stay with an individual with zero experience, be willing to communicate and express your fantasies without an atmosphere of judgement.

Seek knowledge and learn ways to spice things up, then you'll be on the path to both sexual fulfillment and satisfaction.
Sexual compatibility is just an aberration of the initial factors to having an enjoyable sex.

How will you guys know that you're sexually compatible if you don't do the do before marriage? doing it for at least 5 times wouldn't hurt to test each other's sexual compatibility.

I don't mean to offend the religious fanatics in the house, but I always wonder how they know that they're sexually compatible before they say I do.[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by ogkrakkid(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Samantha123:
Honestly, I think such girls are selfish.

If you're a girl and you're serious with your man, you have to know his sexual compatibility to avoid having a troubled marriage.
That's the fact.
Lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by KeyEndurance: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
Joshmuch:
She is not the first girl that boyfriend had sex with and didn't marry and she won't be the last. Tell her, you accept that you don't like aex too like that but there won't any financial assistance or money involved in tbe relationship. Both can assist each other as the flesh leads.
Thank you sir thats the best thing to tell her
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
You can't talk about marriage, but not properly plan for it.

I mean just imagine a girl with a low sex drive being married to a guy with a high sex drive just because she said no sex before marriage, she may one day accuse the guy of raping her, or starts complaining of how he always wants sex.

Next thing when he cheats, she'll still complain about it.

But that's just my opinion and my aim is not to offend some religious fanatics out there.
ogkrakkid:

That's the fact.
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by pizzzy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
The girl head no correct op u sef dey f up big time how can you toast gal last month and ur guys are already taking about marriage. I guess you don't even know if dis girl can cook noodles. Op no gree na shit test plus she is just trying to use the puna control you to her own advantage. The world has changed sex after marriage is a thing of the past dis days people have sex multiple times before deciding to turn the entanglement into a relationship
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Beebah321(f): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Blupen:
Get out joor
E pain am tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by CEwog91(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
KeyEndurance:
There Was A Girl I Toasted Last Month And She accepted Me But Later Told Me That No Sex Till i Marry Her. And She Gave Me Her Reason That Her Ex Broke up With Her After Having Sex With Her, so That Thought Her A Lesson And Me I Dont know When I Can Marry Her Because Am Still Hustling. So What Will You Do If I Girl Tell You this?
also tell no spending on till u marry her. grin angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Sweetvie: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hmm... If she's not a virgin that is rubbish undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by ogkrakkid(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
Samantha123:
You can't talk about marriage, but not properly plan for it.

I mean just imagine a girl with a low sex drive being married to a guy with a high sex drive just because she said no sex before marriage, she may one day accuse the guy of raping her, or starts complaining of how he always wants sex.

Next thing when he cheats, she'll still complain about it.

But that's just my opinion and my aim is not to offend some religious fanatics out there.
Lol.
It's one of those things that cus men who never planned to cheat to start cheating.
And she might not know how his third leg looks like. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by omolasho: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Only if she can convince me that she is a virgin.
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Samantha123:

I don't mean to offend the religious fanatics in the house, but I always wonder how they know that they're sexually compatible before they say I do.

First of all I'm a Christian and I don't believe in sex before marriage. When God gives a standard there's a wisdom behind it. It's okay if you can't see it.

Nevertheless let me correct something,
Sexual compatibility is just a fascade for indulging in sex before marriage.

The key to any great sexual experience is communication. Tell your partner what you like and don't like. As partners you should be looking forward to pleasing each other and not being selfish. While you think about the other person, the other person is keen on pleasing you. That's how sex should be for any balanced couple.

Not everybody gets to enjoy sex to the climax on the first meeting. Some do but not everyone.
How many times would you sleep with someone's daughter before you ascertain your sexual compatibility.
The point is that our soul is a learner by default and we learn intentionally and unintentionally. So the naive can learn and get better

NO WISDOM IN THE CONCEPT OF SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
I don't believe in sex before marriage.
So for me it's a good decision. The only thing is that she's not speaking from innocence again but experience!
Nevertheless, it's not too late.

If you're not okay with it. Just pass
Go to someone who will concede to your kind of relationship
That simple.

First rule of romantic/marital relationship - marry/ be with your kind, so you don't end up insulting those who don't share the same opinions as you. Everyone has the right to believe in what they think is Best/ok for them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
How would you tell your partner what you like and don't like when you've never had sex before

And most of you religious fanatics only know missionary.
DAid:

First of all I'm a Christian and I don't believe in sex before marriage. When God gives a standard there's a wisdom behind it. It's okay if you can't see it.

Nevertheless let me correct something,
Sexual compatibility is just a fascade for indulging in sex before marriage.

The key to any great sexual experience is communication. Tell your partner what you like and don't like. As partners you should be looking forward to pleasing each other and not being selfish. While you think about the other person, the other person is keen on pleasing you. That's how sex should be for any balanced couple.

Not everybody gets to enjoy sex to the climax on the first meeting. Some do but not everyone.
How many times would you sleep with someone's daughter before you ascertain your sexual compatibility.
The point is that our soul is a learner by default and we learn intentionally and unintentionally. So the naive can learn and get better

NO WISDOM IN THE CONCEPT OF SEXUAL COMPATIBILITY!
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Chiraq77(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
I'd do semen retention.
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by frozen70(f): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2022
KeyEndurance:
There Was A Girl I Toasted Last Month And She accepted Me But Later Told Me That No Sex Till i Marry Her. And She Gave Me Her Reason That Her Ex Broke up With Her After Having Sex With Her, so That Thought Her A Lesson And Me I Dont know When I Can Marry Her Because Am Still Hustling. So What Will You Do If I Girl Tell You this?

Tell her that you are not ready for marriage so that she too will decide whether to accept it or not and if she refuses, she is you move
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Blupen(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2022
Beebah321:
E pain am tongue tongue
I get your time??
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by fairwilliams: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
same goes to us. Sex is responsibility

Are u the same sweetplum @ 9ja exotic?
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Savedday: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2022
If a 9ja girl says that, run for your dear life because you are about to enter the greatest scam of your life.

All 9ja girls are as useless as used tissue paper.

Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 11, 2022
fairwilliams:

Are u the same sweetplum @ 9ja exotic?
I m not. Which one is 9ja exotic?
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nicepoker(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2022
A used product with an inscription saying " no need to test I am in good condition" grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by fairwilliams: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
I m not. Which one is 9ja exotic?
Hookup site.
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Mekanus(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
KeyEndurance:
If she's not a virgin, then your rule should be no Piercing no relationship or commitment. She wan turn holy now wey e reach your turn. Run ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Mekanus(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nemesis0147:
and a lady that is still hustling or rather,,not hustling deserves to have sex ba?

So we should hustle so we can have sex?
That girl you quoted doesn't have a pinch of sense.
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
fairwilliams:

Hookup site.
I withdraw
Re: What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage by aisha1314(f): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
KeyEndurance:

If my boyfriend tells me no sex before marriage I'll break up with him and look for another boyfriend because me, I can't be in a relationship without having sex. I don't see the point. I'd rather not even be in a relationship at all then to have a sexless relationship. I don't believe in all this no sex before marriage rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overcoming Delay In Marriage / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / Pros And Cons Of Being A Side Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.