Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:31 AM

Wedding In Georgia - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding In Georgia (392 Views)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / My ₦25,000 Low Budget Wedding In Pictures / Groom Shows Off What He Gave His In-laws For Traditional Wedding In Enugu (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding In Georgia by Xenonn: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
One of my friend told me that arranging a wedding in Georgia is one of the fashion trends in the wedding industry nowadays. So, I am curious about the details. Any thoughts or experiences to share?
Re: Wedding In Georgia by Pawerty: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
I think that if you organize a wedding in Georgia, your bride will be happy. Georgia is a country with a warm climate, very beautiful and has great people who will make your wedding a memorable event.
Re: Wedding In Georgia by Darkin: 1:25am On Nov 23, 2022
My friends recently returned from a vacation in Georgia and were very pleased. Beautiful nature, mild climate, inexpensive prices and very tasty food. There are a lot of attractions in Georgia and I think you will have a great honeymoon there after your wedding.
Re: Wedding In Georgia by Zikomo: 2:58am On Nov 23, 2022
I am not surprised because it is a wonderful country. There are mountains and lakes, many ancient sights to see and to keep in memory. Wedding agencies can offer you the most beautiful wedding venues in Georgia https://shuwedd.com/category/venues/ to make your special day even more special. My wedding took place in one of the castles in Georgia and it was amazing. If you're in great interest, you can have a look at the portfolio of The Shu Wedding Agency to get your own idea of ​​how impressive a wedding in Georgia can be.

(1) (Reply)

Awww This Is Making Me Emotional! See How This Lady Was Celebrated In USA / Journalist Celebrates His New Born Baby After 11 Yrs Marriage With School Pupils / How You Speak To Your Spouse Matters A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.