Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,401 members, 7,971,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ego is The Enemy: CR7 and Messi10 snap a photo together - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ego is The Enemy: CR7 and Messi10 snap a photo together (211 Views)

Drake And Anthony Joshua Took A Photo Together And People Think Drake Is Cursed / Cartoon Pics Of CR7 And Messi, Which One Is Better. / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ego is The Enemy: CR7 and Messi10 snap a photo together by constancefriday(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Aftermath of shock defeat of Argentina,
Apostle Constance C. Friday says:

Always winning can cause you to grow a cancerlike ego.

It's not easy to take a loss when you've become so used to winning.

Life has 3 sides, those who always win and are used to winning. Those who always lose and are used to losing.
Those who are indifferent about winning or losing but take what life gives them with a good grace and attitude.

I think the best are those who can take what life gives to them with grace and a good attitude.

But let me be honest here: if I've been losing for a long time and I suddenly win...I WILL CELEBRATE IT!

And I will name my birthday party: "Suddenly GOD did it!"

Don't let winning all the time make you grow or develop a cancer like ego.

That ego is the actual enemy.

It's not easy to take a loss when you're used to winning.

Remain Blessed!
History has been made.
Congratulations Saudi Arabia!

(1) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Uruguay Prediction And Tips / Reaction As Morocco Shock Belgium In FIFA World Cup (video) / Serbia Vs Cameroon Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.