Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,727 members, 7,882,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out (65834 Views)

Throwback: Young Tinubu Making Promises To Nigerians (video) / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu On His Website – Donald Duke Cries Out / The Fake Turkish Crowd Picture Used By Akpabio’s Media Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by BeardedMeat(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
BATified2023:
anytime igbos are about to wail they lose their common sense

Imagine that they believe buhari died n he was cloned
Jubrin elsudani will surely be disgraced for the impostor he is. I also believe amoda Ogunlere is not the biological Bola Tinubu who was a female. Both are impostors.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by diadem10: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Treadway:
lol. I KNOW that isn't MJ. Doesn't look like MJ one bit. MJ had much much fuller hair, like thrice that. It shouldn't be hard for you to find any picture of MJ even from when he was 5. Scour the internet and show where you saw this to be a pic of MJ's. Should be easy, we are talking about Michael Jackson. I'll wait.

Here is Donald Duke again.

See his dress na.. lmao. Yet he was claiming a teenage "12 years" old dressed like a rock pop star picture.

Also, his eye brows are different from the ones in the picture he was claiming. Meanwhile, the Eye brows look more like Michael Jackson's and Tinubu's (meanwhile I have never seen a 12 years old Tinubu picture hence I can't say tbh but everyone knows he schooled in abroad in his teenage years)..

However, take a look at Tinubu in his old age btw.. look at his eye brow and shape of his face and his nose.. then add a dark sun glasses to his face and tell me if he won't look like the young child in the picture.

In fact, Place the two young pictures side by side below and you can see there are differences. The eye brows, the lips, the cheeks which are fuller in the first picture which matches with old Tinubu's full cheeks.. the nose is also a replica of old Tinubu's. I mean just put a dark sun glasses on Tinubu's old picture and he will look like that teenager.

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Naijalarry: 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
diadem10:

See his dress na.. lmao. Yet he was claiming a teenage "12 years" old dressed like a rock pop star picture.

Also, his eye brows are different from the ones in the picture he was claiming. Meanwhile, the Eye brows look more like Michael Jackson's and Tinubu's (meanwhile I have never seen a 12 years old Tinubu picture hence I can't say tbh but everyone knows he schooled in abroad in his teenage years)..

However, take a look at Tinubu in his old age btw.. look at his eye brow and shape of his face and his nose.. then add a dark sun glasses to his face and tell me if he won't look like the young child in the picture.

In fact, Place the two young pictures side by side below and you can see there are differences. The eye brows, the lips, the cheeks which are fuller in the first picture which matches with old Tinubu's full cheeks.. the nose is also a replica of old Tinubu's. I mean just put a dark sun glasses on Tinubu's old picture and he will look like that teenager.

Tinubu wasn't even in the US, until his early 20's.

Please, stop defending a fraudster and a certificate forger because you'll appear like a fool.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by diadem10: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naijalarry:

Tinubu wasn't even in the US, until his early 20's.

Please, stop defending a fraudster and a certificate forger, because you'll appear like a fool.

Who told your skull that Tinubu wasn't in USA until 20? Did he tell you that? Tinubu schooled in USA. That we know. He didn't complete his elementary school in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, no be Tinubu do your miseraaable self and family.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Naijalarry: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
diadem10:
See this Attention seeker. That particular picture with a big Afro is actually a young Michael Jackson picture. Tinubu has never used it or claimed it but I have seen some Tinubu's fans used it though. It's actually you Donald duke who's the liar while claiming what's not yours.

Picture wey dey his official website at https://www.bolatinubu.com/about/

Sorry abeg
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Naijalarry: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
diadem10:

Who told your skull that Tinubu wasn't in USA until 20? Did he tell you that? Tinubu schooled in USA. That we know. He didn't complete his elementary school in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, no be Tinubu do your miseraaable self and family.

To start with, Tinubu is not even his real name, we all know that he stole the identity of the dead daughter of Kafaru Tinubu.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by diadem10: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naijalarry:

Picture wey dey his official website at https://www.bolatinubu.com/about/

Sorry abeg

The young picture looks nothing like Donald Duke. He looks more like Tinubu. The eye brows, the full cheeks, the forehead, the nose are all Tinubu's.. put a dark sun glasses on Tinubu and it's the same.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by diadem10: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naijalarry:

To start with, Tinubu is not even his real name, we all know that he stole the identity of the dead daughter of Kafaru Tinubu.

No, you should have said na your mama born Tinubu na. I repeat, no be Tinubu do your miseraaable self and family.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Naijalarry: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
diadem10:

No, you should have said no your mama born Tinubu na. I repeat, no be Tinubu do your miseraaable self and family.

Bonnie and Clyde grin grin grin grin

Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by diadem10: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Naijalarry:

Bonnie and Clyde grin grin grin grin

Ipob forged trash.. uselesssss dolts were even talking about Clyde and bonnie. Demented deranged people
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Proudlyomonna: 12:39am On Nov 24, 2022
ganisucks:

A father is the mother of the child when the mother dies.

And the child becomes the Parenthood when the father dies grin
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by seunayantokun(m): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2022
He don thief that one's image too?
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Okudiover(m): 4:05am On Nov 24, 2022
Ee wan thief Donald Duke fineness. E for go for Stephen Alajemba (Uwaezuoke) childhood pic that way no one will suspect him.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by TheOgaBoss: 4:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Of what political relevance is this information? How does this help grow our economy? Looking at that picture, everyone including you that stupid ipob idiot reading this will take it as Tinubu so what's the fuse all.about?
Impersonation and fraud is now taken lightly?
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2022
How come this thread for not reach fp
Seun nlfpmod
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by slivertongue: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2022
Jostoman:
ok what do you have to say about the topic?

It's a case of stolen Identity. But the pix has been flying around for years now. Is it that Duke didn't see it?
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Idiko1: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2022
I left the Yari.ba peeps on the matter of honesty when they claimed a prose about Ironsi's death on behalf of Fajuiyi. It was how Fajuiyi decided to die with Ironsi. In another light, it was how Fajuiyi died while protecting his pal. I am not a bit surprised.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Idiko1: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2022
The Bola Tinubu I know hailed from Dahomey grin grin grin
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Idiko1: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2022
assholemods:

Check that picture closely Duke might be lying. Anybody can claim to be the person in that picture. He should present the picture to the whole world if he has it.

As do Asiwaju "Bobo Chicago" Tinubu.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by Kingkehinde(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
TruthIsBitter02:
Does it mean that tinubu has no childhood. Everything about this man is shredded in secrecy.
Place of birth: unknown
State of origin: Unknown
Real father's name: unknown
Real mother's name: unknown
Real family members: unknown
Real birth name: unknown
Real age: unknown
Primary attended and classmates: Unknown
Secondary School attended and classmates: Unknown
Source of wealth: unknown
No early life pictures with friends and relatives
So many unknowns...

Shrouded not shredded. I come in peace ✌
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by kingmaster2009: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
PointZerom:
grin

Thifnubu is a fraud. Everything about him has 'K leg. Even the sign on his cap was stolen from INFINITY.

Idiot. Does Tinubu patent it?

This is just a design by his tailor...and how does infinity design concerns us in Nigeria ....

If you have any objection to it. Go to court and stop ranting
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by PointZerom: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Idiot. Does Tinubu patent it?

This is just a design by his tailor...and how does infinity design concerns us in Nigeria ....

If you have any objection to it. Go to court and stop ranting

Your fada and moda are lunatics.
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by grandstar(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2022
This is startling and shameful
Re: My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out by goodheart01: 11:42pm On May 31, 2023
Moh247:

Get busy with your life and stop trolling about from people who rejected you

Have some diginity and stop Simping about Nairaland looking for attention

My urchîn friend. Hope u are buying fuel at 150 per litre wherever u are now? Don’t tell me they sell to you at 700 after all the ass licking

My advice: Buy a broom, show them at any filling station and they will give u free fuel

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.