Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

Web Designer/ Developer Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designer/ Developer Needed! (808 Views)

Urgent Vacancy: We Need A Full Time Web Designer/developer / Web Designer/developer Needed Asap In Lagos / Why Did You Become A Web Designer/developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by smartkid5(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hello,
I will just be brief! I need a web developer who is creative (WHO DOES FLASH, HTML, ECOMMERCE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!!!) and has previous work to prove to work with me!

I'm am from the USA! (Also i be naija  guy smiley ) I have a firm but I'm not a professional (still studying, lol). Got lots of jobs but need the right person for the job.

Great Pay!

contact me: +1903 522 9982 or Josh0457@hotmail.com
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by instinctg(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2011
contact us at info@deitydatasys.com
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
I'm am from the USA!

The bold does is not necessary. As many of us here may not be trilled by that.

Even una wey dey usa from Nigeria, like to cheat developers over here.

E-Commerce site na so one guy say make i do am for 100k  shocked
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by smartkid5(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ dunpuzo.

I was only trying to let developer know that am not close or in Nigeria.

Sure , their lot who are ready to cheat and make developers slave! sad

Im straight forward with who ever am dealing with, i know the time and stress involved with it!

I develop but still learning, Need a professional to work with and expand my horizon!
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by syncmx(m): 9:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
Would love to talk and can create demos of any work you would like to see, contact us info@teraomega.com
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by frisahost(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
U can contact me on friday@frisahost.com
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by avosoft: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
hello

I can develop a quality program for you.
Check my samples at http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php
cal 080370-58_471 or 08037058471

thanks
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by divinetalent(m): 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2011
Good Day,

Been programming for long now and hacks too.

However, you can check my work @ www.talkem.com , an online forum 100% coded by me where you can post topics, comments and even upload pictures and also my company websites www.idigitgs.com.

I can do anything we it comes to web applications. Have so many web applications yet to be launch in my local host.

Will be glad to work with you. Thanks

You can calll me through 08030716751 or
email me @ igweze@live.com
Mr Igweze Mark E
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
Contact 07030098434
or www.frontpagesng.com
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by greenmouse(m): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2011
We are here to help you with ease.

Call Us on 08063786241 or visit: www.greenmouseng.com

we have got lots of things to work on together, while giving you the real worth for your money
Re: Web Designer/ Developer Needed! by guru01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2011
smartkid5:

@ dunpuzo.

I was only trying to let developer know that am not close or in Nigeria.

Sure , their lot who are ready to cheat and make developers slave! sad

Im straight forward with who ever am dealing with, i know the time and stress involved with it!

I develop but still learning, Need a professional to work with and expand my horizon!
smartkid5:

Hello,
I will just be brief! I need a web developer who is creative (WHO DOES FLASH, HTML, ECOMMERCE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!!!!) and has previous work to prove to work with me!

I'm am from the USA! (Also i be naija  guy smiley ) I have a firm but I'm not a professional (still studying, lol). Got lots of jobs but need the right person for the job.

Great Pay!

contact me: +1903 522 9982 or Josh0457@hotmail.com

@smartkid,
Why do you choose to work with Nigerian web developers?

(1) (Reply)

Smileys Should Use Sprite Technique / Google Adsense And Dollar Check Payment For Publishers / Get Your Own Website Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.