Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Official: Pep Guardiola Extends Contract With Manchester City Until 2025 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Pep Guardiola Extends Contract With Manchester City Until 2025 (195 Views)

Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 / Kelechi Iheanacho Signs Contract To Keep Him At Leicester City Until 2024 / Jurgen Klopp Extends Contract With Liverpool Until 2024 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official: Pep Guardiola Extends Contract With Manchester City Until 2025 by Moscomosesarigo(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2022
Manchester City are delighted to announce that Pep Guardiola has signed a new two-year contract.

His latest contract means he will remain at Etihad until the summer of 2025.

Guardiola's time at City was filled with success. He has won 11 major trophies so far, including 4 of the last 5 Premier League titles.

Across all competitions, he won 271 of the 374 matches he saw, posting an impressive 72.4% winning percentage. City scored 921 goals during this span, averaging 2.46 goals per game.

In fact, his record of 374 appearances is second only to Les McDowell, who played 587 between 1950 and 1963, and is on the list of City's longest-serving post-war managers.

Confirming the news, club president Khaldoon Al Mubarak said: I am delighted that Pep's journey with Manchester City Football Club will continue. He has already contributed significantly to the success and structure of this organization and given the energy, hunger and ambition he still has, I am delighted to see him continue. It's interesting to think about what might be possible when.

Under his special leadership, our first team has achieved a lot by constantly playing and constantly evolving with the globally respected style of city football. Like all City fans, I'm looking forward to what's ahead."

And Guardiola said he was happy to remain as manager until the summer of 2025.

I am very happy to be staying at Manchester City for two more years.

I cannot thank everyone at the club for their trust. I feel good and comfortable here. I have everything I need to do my job to the best of my ability.

I know the next chapter for this club over the next 10 years will be amazing. It happened in the last 10 years and will happen in the next 10 years. Because this club is very stable.

I felt something special about being here from the beginning. I couldn't be in a better place. “I still feel like we can achieve more together, so I want to keep fighting for trophies.

Everyone at Manchester City takes this opportunity to congratulate Pep on his new signing and wish him every success throughout his tenure.
https://www.zenosport.co.uk/2022/11/blog-post_851.html

1 Like

Re: Official: Pep Guardiola Extends Contract With Manchester City Until 2025 by Urheadmaster(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2022
He is a good coach but a racist one to the core tongue
Re: Official: Pep Guardiola Extends Contract With Manchester City Until 2025 by HarlequinLekex: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Man c will lule

(1) (Reply)

Canada Na Gragra / Free Correct Score Lets Stake High / Breaking-- Morocco Kicks Spain Out Of World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.