Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,108 members, 7,973,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:20 AM

Do You Know That You Can Earn In Dollars With NFT?!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Know That You Can Earn In Dollars With NFT?!! (215 Views)

Looking To Work With NFT Artist ( Include Portfolios) / How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Can Earn In Dollars With NFT?!! by Vickkytrix(f): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Let me Introduce to you to the NFT Dollar Income!

NFT means Non Fungible Token. This simply mean, you can not swap it for another token. You will require someone to purchase it from you.
Unlike other crypto tokens that you can easily swap, to make money with NFT, someone needs to buy your art or any art you have derived from a set of collection.
The NFT popularity started in 2021 after Crypto Punks and Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs became a thing that took people from nothing to 100s of thousands of dollars and millions

You do not even require a laptop or capital to start making money with NFTs!

I also know you are excited about earning in dollars without running ads or talking to anyone.

You can also do your research. It is not a scam and many people are using this to earn big.

However, you may need to learn to be able to get proper understanding this tech space.

There are numerous courses you can take online but if you wish for a good one that is free of scams, you see more than welcome to send me an email

victoriaenamegbai@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Food Flyers Design On Pixellab. Learn The Secret Using Your Smartphone. / Admin Officer Needed In A Tech Business In Ikeja, Lagos / Premium CBD Caffeine Drink - A Healthy Toast To Success!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.