Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:56 PM

Social Media Manager/digital Marketer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Manager/digital Marketer (498 Views)

Social Media Manager/digital Marketer / Social Media Manager /digital Marketer / Social Media Manager/digital Marketer Needed Urgently | N20k/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Manager/digital Marketer by Iremi20: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hello, My name is iremi and you can also refer to me as the_digimarketinggirl. I help business owners get the visibility and engagement they need on the social media space to get the attention of their target audience and make sales. Do you need someone to manage your social media page , DM me so we can get started on it.

Re: Social Media Manager/digital Marketer by CsRockefeller(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Iremi20:
Hello, My name is iremi and you can also refer to me as the_digimarketinggirl. I help business owners get the visibility and engagement they need on the social media space to get the attention of their target audience and make sales. Do you need someone to manage your social media page , DM me so we can get started on it.

Can you work physically at a firm in Ikeja?
Re: Social Media Manager/digital Marketer by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Will there be accomodations

CsRockefeller:

Re: Social Media Manager/digital Marketer by CsRockefeller(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Will there be accomodations

Nope
Re: Social Media Manager/digital Marketer by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2022
Alright

CsRockefeller:

Nope
Re: Social Media Manager/digital Marketer by Iremi20: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
CsRockefeller:

No , I work remotely .If that's fine by you
Re: Social Media Manager/digital Marketer by CsRockefeller(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Iremi20:

No , I work remotely .If that's fine by you

Sorry, not possible.

(1) (Reply)

Supervisor Urgently Needed In Ikorodu / Vacancy / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.