Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Become A Real Estate Milliinare - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Real Estate Milliinare (212 Views)

Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / Am Looking For A Real Itunes Card Dealer / Become A Real Estate Millionaire, Join The Training On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Real Estate Milliinare by Joseph1964(m): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2022
Real estate marketing is something that is seen as an investment for the rich actually but i would like to prove that wrong.
Have you ever wonder sending 15k to market a property of N68M? Yeah, that’s right. we spent ₦15k to sell a property of ₦68M
And all it required was an air-tight sales funnel… To convert ice cold strangers to paying clients.
It included:
1. Laser-Targeted Facebook Ad campaign
2. A big marketing idea
3. An Irresistible offer
4. An Exclusive Marketing Strategy (Monopoly Marketing)
5. And 2 follow-up calls
That’s all..
Listen..
Selling high-end properties is not as difficult as people paint it to be. You only need to follow the right process and put some things in place
You see now only in lagos there are over 50 thousand real estate marketers who are basically sitting maki one sale in a month and thinking its an achievement, no you can make over 16 sales per month guarantee if you go fir these real estate monopoly marketing course that i will want to offer the enthusiastic to start making deals in and outside the country

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Run Effective Facebook Ads / We Buy Bulk Waste Paper / TCL TV Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.