Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,526 members, 7,968,471 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:01 AM

How To Easily Hide (noindex) PDF Files In Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Easily Hide (noindex) PDF Files In Wordpress (272 Views)

Should I Create A Website In Wordpress Or Html, Css & Js? / I Need Python Videos Or Pdf Files / Urgently In Need Of PDF Files On Industrial Automation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Hide (noindex) PDF Files In Wordpress by Owolabi61841733: 12:43am On Nov 24, 2022
I am a WordPress website developer, and the following are some tips I have for you.

How to Easily Hide (Noindex) PDF Files in WordPress

Do you want to hide your PDF files from search engines?

You might be running an online business selling ebooks and want to prevent people from finding the file using search engines. Or you might have sensitive information stored in those PDF documents that shouldn’t be publicly available.

In this article, we will show you how to hide (noindex) PDF files in WordPress.

Why Should You Hide (Noindex) Your PDF Files

PDFs are one of the most popular file formats, and there are many benefits of uploading them on your WordPress website.

PDFs are often used to build an email list. A lot of people convert long tutorials on their blog into PDFs, and then offer them as exclusive content on their website.

PDF files are also used to offer exclusive members-only premium content for paying subscribers as part of an online course or membership site.

If you’re using PDFs on your website in a similar way, then it is best that you hide your PDF files from search engines.

You do not want people to find your PDF files through search results where users would be able to access your PDFs without providing you with their email addresses or payments.

You might also have files containing sensitive data that shouldn’t be searchable by the public. Hiding those PDFs using noindex is essential for protection and data security.

Click here to read more...

http://toasdev.com.ng/2022/11/22/how-to-easily-hide-noindex-pdf-files-in-wordpress/

It's time to address your website's ranking in Google searches.

Based on my observation, I've found that redesigning and rearranging the content of your websites as been left behind, many website owners leave opportunities open for rivals who are familiar with redesigning of website and it's optimization, according to my observations.

To design & redesign your website as well as optimize your website Content.

click the link below to re-optimizing your website.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/owolabitimothy

#fiverr #searchengines #content #wordpress #datasecurity #design #facebook #email #business #opportunities

(1) (Reply)

Web Copy / What Wordpress Theme Should I Use For My Blog / Google To Invest $4m On Black Startups In Africa, Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.