Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar (52484 Views)

Reactions As Kizz Daniel Refers To Bobrisky As His Baby Girl / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga / Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by grandstar(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Can be more than that, Arab money is can impress you.

You are correct
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by IMPARTIAL: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
Story!

Who believes this performance was for the world cup?
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp1rnnErLWY

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ClUn4_YAxnG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
if you no cut put pizza Daniel pictures ontop here u no go dey happy abi
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by ojex004: 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2022
children's of hate from Afghaneaster, over to you as kizz don finally show the world how we do it in Nigeria. Not zoo.
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Tonnyray: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2022
Utterly useless narration.
You call this a video?
Waste of data

4 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by tollyboy5(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless Yoruba's cool
God punish igbos tongue
Mynd44
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by nairamaniac: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
ojun50:

$1t, why you qon know there amount self
maybe he, grandstar is a kidnapper and also stays quite close to kizz Daniel over here in Nigeria.
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by WarriAproko: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Davido to perform at the closing ceremony
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Treasure17(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2022
Deeprooted:
A dream come true for him!

Not his fan but I kinda like his uniqueness

We will invite him for Peter Obi's inauguration next year!

All urchins are to look for the nearest police station and report themselves to be locked up for supporting evil.
grin grin grin
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Illegal1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

See my mate ooo and with the way my own career is, e no sure say I fit perform for Ijebu united make Dem go gaga

for the 1st time u tell urslf the truth.....

bros,music no be for every body....

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Onolulu: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
This is a good news about nigeria. I hate to see it. Please share bad news about the country, let's rejoice
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by doshiyad1: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tor80:
I didn't appreciate the actual video being one tiny part with several cuts and voice narrations undecided

Same here joor!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Bigheart042(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless Yoruba's cool
God punish igbos tongue

Just look at some one nine months
Sorry for u
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by GoodIsGod: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Even if he had polio on both legs, them no born him mama well not to show up.
They will mess his life up forever

What if he falls sick on his way to the show or a day to the event and there are proofs of him being sick.
There are always clauses to contracts of such magnitude o.
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by clems88(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
Op you didn't show any tangible thing. angry

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by etrange: 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2022
The same people that laughed at him for not performing will come praise him today. Success has many friends.
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Walezy2020: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
LILTJAY:
God bless Yoruba's cool
God punish igbos tongue
Ain't Ibo but God isn't wicked okay
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Juanmike(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:
I wonder how much he was paid. Probably around $1m.

If any have true figures,please drop it
You should worry more on the last thosand in your bank account
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Octobertwentysix(f): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

See my mate ooo and with the way my own career is, e no sure say I fit perform for Ijebu united make Dem go gaga

Every body has their time, stop the comparison, life is a marathon race, what matters is you will finish at last,no matter how long it takes. You are not competing with anyone.
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by Father4all: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Which kind performance be that wey world cup opening ceremony Don finish
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by glambo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by detectivejones: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
grandstar:
I wonder how much he was paid. Probably around $1m.

If any have true figures,please drop it
grin What do you want to do with the figures give yourself sleepless night i presume
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by grandstar(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
detectivejones:
grin What do you want to do with the figures give yourself sleepless night i presume

I simply like having stats. It keeps one informed and up to date. I am also going into the music business.
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
rinzylee:

If I wrote the KATAR as KARRRTAR....it would be difficult to understand. That was the best rendering and No, I am not ignorant o. I perfectly understand your view.

KARTAR is better than KWORTAR abi?

No, the pronunciation is Qatar, Qa as in "[b]cou[/b]gh" and tar as in "[b]tour[/b]ism"

Remove the f pronunciation in "cough" , wat we have there and the first syllable in "tourism", i.e tour, is the correct pronunciation of the country "Qatar".

Whether Katar or Qatar na understanding matter most.

1 Like

Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by papae1(m): 4:28am On Nov 25, 2022
We4all:
Sophiebabe85, you are trying but you should have allowed the full video to air though.
She just wasted my data
Re: Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar by detectivejones: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2022
grandstar:

I simply like having stats. It keeps one informed and up to date. I am also going into the music business.
Oh-okay. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Shows Off Her Shoki Dance Moves At 25th AU Summit –PHOTOS / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Ali Baba's 17-Year-Old Daughter Brandi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.