Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,656 members, 7,945,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term (6280 Views)

Remo Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun's Second Term / 2023: Egba Baales Endorse Segun Sowunmi Ahead Of Governorship Primaries / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
Never knew there's so much intra-ethnic problem going on in Ogun state.
There wasn't before Amosun, bros. He brought that self centered politics into Ogun. I think it's stop now though because Dapo ain't towing his path.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
BanyXchi:
Both the egbas and ijebus are probably the most successful black tribes in Africa and they are both yoruba, pls never ever join him in towing that path of intra-ethnic bants. Remember how much our ancestors suffered when they went that way, we should focus on how to take outhe Yoruba race forward.
Thanks, bros. This is what I and Forgiveness have been trying to avoid with him but he kept pushing and trying to belittle one for one. Aren't we all Yoruba from the same source? I was only discussing politics with Forgiveness and mentioned Egba in the process then he jumped in and deviated the whole discussion with his childish chest beating braggadocio like he has always done. Then he was trying to project the bragging thing on us. I have never seen a more foolish Yoruba man than Gbagura or whatever.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Gomojamm:
Thanks, bros. This is what I and Forgiveness have been trying to avoid with him but he kept pushing and trying to belittle one for one. Aren't we all Yoruba from the same source? I was only discussing politics with Forgiveness and mentioned Egba in the process then he jumped in and deviated the whole discussion with his childish chest beating braggadocio like he has always done. Then he was trying to project the bragging thing on us. I have never seen a more foolish Yoruba man than Gbagura or whatever.

No stress yourself. Just leave him.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gbagura: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

What have you been dreaming of? Development? cheesy

What stage have you left? Development? grin

Do you know the inhabitant of Lekki down to Epe? grin

That's home work for you. grin
You've got no yarn. Ask your leaders in Ìjẹ̀bú. What you don't know pass you, you egotistical people that all you know is party away your life savings.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gbagura: 2:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Gomojamm:
Which stage? Show off how? You are obviously intimidated and pained about something some people did to u. I won't disrespect my Egba kinsmen because of your foolishness.

Disrespect ẹgba,lol? Ẹgba can't be Disrespected not even by Ìjẹ̀bú. The wise ones in your tribal group knows better. I shouldn't have responded but someone needs to tame you guys that thinks you can demean ẹgba and go scotfree. Ẹgba don't interface into what's not ours but you lots always find ways to attack us. Our silence isn't an act of cowardice but wisdom.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 6:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Gbagura:
Disrespect ẹgba,lol? Ẹgba can't be Disrespected not even by Ìjẹ̀bú. The wise ones in your tribal group knows better. I shouldn't have responded but someone needs to tame you guys that thinks you can demean ẹgba and go scotfree. Ẹgba don't interface into what's not ours but you lots always find ways to attack us. Our silence isn't an act of cowardice but wisdom.
You are really finding justification for your stupidity, lol?
Where in my in my comments did I demean Egba?
Have you ever caught me demeaning or attacking Egba?
What Egba business are you talking about?
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by BanyXchi: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2022
Gomojamm:
There wasn't before Amosun, bros. He brought that self centered politics into Ogun. I think it's stop now though because Dapo ain't towing his path.
Amosun is egba and he only focused on development of egbaland? Dapo is ijebu right?

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by BanyXchi: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Gomojamm:
it's very funny and rare, I've been on this forum for years and I have never seen anyone go into thag intra-ethnic bants and insults, we are smart enough to o know tbe consequences.
Ijebu people, a tribe (yoruba) I respect a lot, they have made history in all spheres of life, just like the egbas, did ijebus not break history with the late Sage Awolowo even more powerful than any Yoruba that has lived in modern history. Baba Ogunde revolutioned Nigeria movie, Wizkid and Olamide brought a new sound to Nigerian music, in wealth ijebu ranks one with Adenuga and Alakija, is there anything in life we'll talk about that ijebu hasn't made history? That single tribe is more successful than many ethnic groups in the SS and SE combined.

Same with the egbas, theyve made so much history even with their rough history coming to abeokuta, egbas have broken history in all spheres of life and produced the top international black people in Nobel (Soyinka who is half ijebu), Fela, and so many legends in politics, arts, music, fashion, law, sports and so on. My point that both the egbas and ijebus are the most successful per-capita in the whole of africa is just facts! And the Oyos, Ijeshas, Ekitis, Igbominas and other Yoruba people are incredible also, this shows that the Yoruba race remains the single greatest black people on earth. We must focus on starting a new revolution that will propell usvto greater heights like our grandfathers did and stop this madness, divided we fall, united we stand, never forget that! God bless you bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by BanyXchi: 7:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Gbagura:
You've got no yarn. Ask your leaders in Ìjẹ̀bú. What you don't know pass you, you egotistical people that all you know is party away your life savings.
are you Yoruba at all Gbagura? Are you a egba supremacist? My mom is egba and all her friends are ijebus, pls let's focus on what unites us all. No matter what you think, egba and ijebus are the most successful black (Yoruba) people on earth. Ijebu are greater than the Ibos even if you don't acknowledge it, they have made history and succeeded in all spheres of life just like Egbas, pls stop it I beg you. Why do you hate your fellow Yorubas? We should focus this hate on the non-yoruba bastards that hate and want to destroy us.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by Gomojamm: 7:56am On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
Amosun is egba and he only focused on development of egbaland? Dapo is ijebu right?
Yes.
Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by forgiveness: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2022
BanyXchi:
it's very funny and rare, I've been on this forum for years and I have never seen anyone go into thag intra-ethnic bants and insults, we are smart enough to o know tbe consequences.
Ijebu people, a tribe (yoruba) I respect a lot, they have made history in all spheres of life, just like the egbas, did ijebus not break history with the late Sage Awolowo even more powerful than any Yoruba that has lived in modern history. Baba Ogunde revolutioned Nigeria movie, Wizkid and Olamide brought a new sound to Nigerian music, in wealth ijebu ranks one with Adenuga and Alakija, is there anything in life we'll talk about that ijebu hasn't made history? That single tribe is more successful than many ethnic groups in the SS and SE combined.

Same with the egbas, theyve made so much history even with their rough history coming to abeokuta, egbas have broken history in all spheres of life and produced the top international black people in Nobel (Soyinka who is half ijebu), Fela, and so many legends in politics, arts, music, fashion, law, sports and so on. My point that both the egbas and ijebus are the most successful per-capita in the whole of africa is just facts! And the Oyos, Ijeshas, Ekitis, Igbominas and other Yoruba people are incredible also, this shows that the Yoruba race remains the single greatest black people on earth. We must focus on starting a new revolution that will propell usvto greater heights like our grandfathers did and stop this madness, divided we fall, united we stand, never forget that! God bless you bro.

Nice write up. You have responded as an omoluabi. Kudos.

However, Soyinka's father is from Isara. Definitely an Ijebu man.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by BanyXchi: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Gomojamm:
Yes.
that's bad oh, I lived in Ekiti for sometime and I don't see anything like this happen there, probably because they are homogeneous. Even that kind of politics is not in Ondo. I hope Dapo can curb that madness before he leaves.

1 Like

Re: Ogun 2023: Egba Traditional Council Endorses Dapo Abiodun For Second Term by BanyXchi: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2022
forgiveness:

Nice write up. You have responded as an omoluabi. Kudos.

However, Soyinka's father is from Isara. Definitely an Ijebu man.
Ogun state has singlehandedly produced more greater and successful blacks than any state in Sub-Saharan Africa. We must focus on the future development of Yorubaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘34,000 Women Die Yearly Over Abortion In Nigeria’ / Dont Zone The Position Of Speaker To The SW : ACN Caucus. / Blame Nzeogu And Aguyi Ironsi Not Ojukwu For The Nigerian Civil War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.