Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,326 members, 7,971,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo (35561 Views)

Napoli Rule Out Move For Manchester United Forward Cristiano Ronaldo / Lobi Stars Vs Mamelodi Sundown: CAF Champions League - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / CAF Champions League: Nigeria’s Lobi Stars Get Tough Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by blaquemyc: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Wetin i wan call dis one now cuz e don pass see finish.

1 Like

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Kenneth10110(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2022
How much them one pay CR7 before 2million naira per month the one they will still owe him. grin
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by forgiveness: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Hilarious
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by LagosIsForIgbos: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2022
flat nyash shake just now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by daveP(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2022
Lob what!
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by tishbite41(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol
Crazy Lobi Stars are tryna trend
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by frankputer: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
na waooo
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Nerdified: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
I'm dying of laughter here cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Llight101(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Na Wow!!!
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by cecilgee(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
Insult
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by SLOVFO(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2022
CR7 don suffer
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Tsolutionjoseph: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Lobi stars, make judicious of ur money, Christiano Ronaldo Is useless and playing Blu Blu, bulabu, bulabula football
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2022
Musty112:
One week wages of Ronaldo at united can buy the whole Npfl. grin grin
Not true.
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by phemmyfour: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2022
mikylon:
Shey you dey whine me niiii
It can happen....it's all about the Benjamin
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by ObalendeCMS: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Bro, pass that thing you sniffing.
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Ameoba300: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2022
Lol grin grin I was shocked at first... Lol Cr7 go just buy lobi stars, drive every employees, use am as garage for him cars grin

2 Likes

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Kingstanding: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Musty112:
One week wages of Ronaldo at united can buy the whole Npfl. grin grin
. Your brain dey there.
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by lomprico(m): 9:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Are they contacting him to buy their club or help them pay players ? I don't understand
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Moh247: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2022
Orisirisi

The entire anual budget estimate of Benue+ Nassarawa+ Plateau can't even get Ronaldo deal

1 Like

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by BigDawsNet: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2022
No offence...Ronaldo one week wages will renovate Lobi starts Stadium

4 Likes

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by lsoul: 9:19am On Nov 24, 2022
ronaldo will win the world cup, and all clubs will be after him and endorsement.
this is what i have seen. save the date wink

3 Likes

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Lastpharoah33: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Shun crack!!
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by mecuries(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Nigerian clubs that consistently owe players their salaries?.......lol, are they aware that this man is richer than their state?
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Lmaoooo
God punish Man U. See wetin them don cause.
wetin man utd do. When you get money & employ someone in the future, just wait until that person crucify you in public. So please don’t sack or query him/her.

We human beings are always eager to criticize than not looking a far what cause the incident

1 Like

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by pargelenis(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Maybe na CR7 gateman dem wan sign … I heard he was a local football champion in his secondary school.
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Mummyfour(f): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2022
Is there another Lobi stars in obodo oyibo, because ayam not understanding this news?

2 Likes

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by rasaqhayat: 9:22am On Nov 24, 2022
Good morning sir/ma.
I am using this opportunity on behalf of my colleagues to report peaceful protest that is going in Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited,Agabara, Ogun State.
Last week Thursday and Friday over 150 workers were sacked without any compensations. All efforts to dialogue with management to demand for our right were not successfully as they insisted that we will not be paid any compensation because the company isn't under any Labour Union. Some of workers laid off have worked for this company more than 6 years and they're being sacked without any compensations or entitlement. We have reported to ministry of Labour and Nigeria Labor. Meeting were held yesterday but Management still adamant that we will not be paid.
Peaceful protest continues this morning and Nigeria Police has started arresting our members as l am writing this email.
Please we need your to fight for our rights and Labour. We are peaceful and law abiding citizen of Nigeria.
I am sending this email from police detention in Agbara,Ogun State. Thanks

08022143031 Plant Manager Mobile
07033409429 Hr Business Partner

Your faithful,
Eric, 08132065923
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by DennisEche(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by gbolswag(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2022
joke of the year
Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by olisaEze(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2022
Small nyash dey shake oo! grin

Re: Lobi Stars Rule Out Move To Sign Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2022
sankky:
Are u smart enough to recognise that the PDP does not campaign against the APC and the APC doesn't not campaign against the PDP? They merely throw jokes at each other. That is why the two focus on their common enemy- the choice of the oppressed youths.
They see each other as the other side of same coin because they can crosscarpet when it's convenient.

Blacks, can u ever be Critical in thinking ? The whites believe otherwise and for a good reason.

You want people to vote for obi, yet you abuse them.

Okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) / Athletics Strongman, Brown Ebewele Is Dead! (Jujuman Dies At 63) / Arsenal Signs Nigerian, Marc Bola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.