Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,284 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:41 AM

Help A Someone In Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Someone In Need (256 Views)

Please Help A Nairalander / Help A Young Corper Teaching Bunch Of Corrupted Students. / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Someone In Need by chigaemezuogu: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Please fellow nairalanders and philantropists in the house, i need your help iam stranded, my wife took a loan from micro finance bank to add to her bussiness eventually she gave birth with operation and she could'nt repay the loan, and iam not doing something strong, i went for a hired purchase of kekenapep and they said that i should deposit 250,000 before it will be released while we are strugling to feed and the loan people are threatening us with police arrest, as iam writing no help anywhere, please nairalanders help me either with keke hired purchase or financial support no amount is small, iam now living in fear. The greatest achievement is to put a smile on someone's face thanks. MY ACCT NUB IS 2176530273< zenith bank God bless you
Re: Help A Someone In Need by Gben5: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
make Una stop all this nonsense e no make I beg....see the kind stupid lie wey just lie .... your write up self show show say na lie ... Bleep u

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Shell Expertraite School, Portharcourt / Adamawa State University Hold Its 14TH Convocation Ceremony (photos) / Ghana Language Ashanti Is The Sweetest In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.