Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,236 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

Drunkness,disguise And Deception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunkness,disguise And Deception (571 Views)

Pic: Women And Deception. / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drunkness,disguise And Deception by dsurrogat: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2011
I read the thread by TPM saying "i was careless",

LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING, if a DRUNK MAN tells u " I WILL BREAK YOUR HEAD" ITS BECAUSE HE ALREADY HAS IT ON HIS MIND,
Why are we Nigerians so sick thinking everyone is a fool, IF YOU WERE REALLY DRUNK WHY DIDN'T YOU GO SIT ON A OVEN,OR WHY DIDN'T YOU USE KEROSENE TO MAKE INDOMINE, but IT WAS YOUR COMPOUND GIRL YOU WERE f, king SIMPLE, you already had LUST IN YOUR HEART, the alcohol was just a catalyst, BESIDE any girl that will GRAB YOUR BOTTOM MUST HAVE ALREADY, been flirting with you, SO f, k it AND SHUT UP and break up from the innocent girl

(1) (Reply)

What's So Wrong With Teaching Girls To Look For Rich Men? / Gold-digger Or Prodigal Which Is Preferable? / Does Romance Have A New Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.