Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,219 members, 7,880,807 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

“stay Away From Another Man’s Wife” – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “stay Away From Another Man’s Wife” – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Men (753 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Ubi Franklin Advises Men: Rather Than Laugh At Me, Learn From My Mistakes / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“stay Away From Another Man’s Wife” – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Men by NewsTip: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Veteran actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has advised men to stop dating other people’s wives.

He gave the piece of advice in a lengthy Facebook post on Thursday evening.

“A woman who runs away from her man to be with you, will also run away from you to be with another man. This is common sense.

“Stay away from another man’s wife. Another man’s wife is a no go zone.

“No matter how much she slanders her man, the fact that they are still living together must tell you something.

“Stay away from another man’s wife. You will be killed and buried by the bank of a river like a skunk then we shall use you as an example of “how not to be a man”.

“Keep off. Even if she is as beautiful as Monalisa or even if she is as attractive as a star, or as succulent as a berry, stay away. You will be killed and we shall use you as a lesson to the rest.

“Even the weakest man will subdue you and beat you to death then your body will be buried like a skunk at the banks of your village river.

“A man who is killed for sleeping with another man’s wife is buried like a thief.

“His body is hurriedly interred at the banks of a river in the morning. Mourners leave very fast without looking behind! You are a disgrace who deserve no honour. Don’t fall for the trap of married women. Respect yourself and value your life.

“Also, stay away from another man’s baby mama. Their disagreement is temporary.

“They are having sex behind your back while you think they are discussing their child’s welfare,” the actor wrote.

Read more: https://newstip.ng/2022/11/24/stay-away-from-another-mans-wife-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-advises-men/
Re: “stay Away From Another Man’s Wife” – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Men by Mryacks: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2022
Good advice....how about staying away from another woman's husband too?

2 Likes

Re: “stay Away From Another Man’s Wife” – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Men by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2022
So apt, hope this is not a subtle shade at Yul Edochie
Re: “stay Away From Another Man’s Wife” – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Men by We4all: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
So many great men in the Bible had one thing in common: they always lusted after married woman.

There are worse sins than adultery and he should preach against that.

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma First Public Appearance- Gov. Adeleke Inauguration / Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks Ten.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.