Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan (11492 Views)

Magaret Obi Takes LP Campaign To Her Hometown In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Airforce Denies Attempted Attack On NAF Base In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by Mandate2023: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2022
EnEnPeecee:
The urchins peddling such assassination attempt are the useless individuals in APC. They will stop at nothing to bring Obi's growing popularity down. Useless people

I can nw confirm that u guys are mentally derailed.......na una dey accuse APC of attacking and attempt on obi life that day, nw that d news is fake u r still accusing APC

U guys will be cooking all sort of lies and propaganda and will be accusing APC, when u get busted u will still accuse APC.....haha

3 Likes

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by laladre: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2022
Ayo25:
No need for denial as we know it is a lie before now. When the head himself tell lies for a living what do you expect from followers grin

You're a Big FOOL, when did Peter Obi come out to say he was attacked, your brain be like pussy.
Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs and Obituarists will tell a white lie and insist it is the truth, that is what keeps them afloat, otherwise, their matter would have been forgotten exactly the way biafuro is now history while the words "zoo" and "shithole" were expunged from their dictionary.

Till date, no relation of the audio slain endsars protesters has been identified, yet over 20k protesters were killed. cheesy

Meanwhile, watch how Dr Yunusa Tanko becomes their new object of attack for being anti Obituary "working for agbado".

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by barcaboi(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Elidrisy20:
na only northerner dey speak hausa?

Americans dey speak am. Wtf are you saying? Someone comes to ibadan and then starts talking to the supposed attacker in Hausa; �. Profiling the guy till d guy spoke in correct ibadan language.

1 Like

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by Ayo25: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2022
By their fruit we shall know them. Like leader like follower cheesy
laladre:

You're a Big FOOL, when did Peter Obi come out to say he was attacked, your brain be like pussy.

2 Likes

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by uba1991: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2022
laladre:

Peter Obi is naturally a big liar.

2 Likes

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Ipob pigs and Obituarists will tell a white lie and insist it is the truth, that is what keeps them afloat, otherwise, their matter would have been forgotten exactly the way biafuro is now history while the words "zoo" and "shithole" were expunged from their dictionary.

Till date, no relation of the audio slain endsars protesters has been identified, yet over 20k protesters were killed. cheesy

Meanwhile, watch how Dr Yunusa Tanko becomes their new object of attack for being anti Obituary "working for agbado".

Hope they found the mogagi he came with that made him leave the mogagi he was so called protecting to come to Peter obi walk way.

Mr private security who left his mogagi behind. grin undecided
Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by cosmos1440: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
I have said it before and I will say it over and over again both Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi and his horde of BeerFraud supporters are a bunch of unrepentant, shameless and incorrigible liars

1 Like

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by barcaboi(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
jaxxy:

Hope they found the mogagi he came with that made him leave the mogagi he was so called protecting to come to Peter obi walk way.

Mr private security who left his mogagi behind. grin undecided

Ask your LP spokesman; the guy was no where near PO. Stop spewing falsehoods
Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by Elidrisy20: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
barcaboi:

Americans dey speak am. Wtf are you saying? Someone comes to ibadan and then starts talking to the supposed attacker in Hausa; �. Profiling the guy till d guy spoke in correct ibadan language.
you mentioned Americans dey speak am,so my point here be say the guy fit be American
Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
barcaboi:

Ask your LP spokesman; the guy was no where near PO. Stop spewing falsehoods

where was he and where was his mogagi. Let's start from there.
Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
These overzealous supporters of Obi are not helping him with all these lies.
Few days back, they raked that the FG grounded Obi's plane so he won't go to Ibadan to campaign . A false claim debunked by FAAN.
Telling lies is not a strategic way of winning sympathy in politics.

1 Like

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by Bigchristo: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Hahah I feel the pain cheesy cheesy e pain am, like OBI like his zombies..
As for me am urchins for tinubu, The man is my next president, your next president, oya go and drink sniper

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by LiveWithIt: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=Bigchristo post=118675692][/quote]
More pain is all I see over you.as e dey pain you e dey sweet me tongue

1 Like

Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by Donake: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
It was only disheartening to see the crowd at a Southwest state that big despite t was on a weekday.

We know heartache when we see one.
Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by ZamaniT: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Hahah I feel the pain cheesy cheesy e pain am, like OBI like his zombies..
As for me am urchins for tinubu, The man is my next president, your next president, oya go and drink sniper

Self Confessed Urchin

Hahahahahahaha
Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by ZamaniT: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2022
LiveWithIt:

And two idiots gave birth to this one, am sure they were happy then, wasted sperm..

See who is insulting People's parents

Lol
Re: LP Campaign Council Denies Claim Of Attempted Attack On Peter Obi In Ibadan by ZamaniT: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2022
See who is insulting People's parents

LiveWithIt:

And two idiots gave birth to this one, am sure they were happy then, wasted sperm..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Tribunal Dismisses Faleke’s Petition Against Yahaya Bello’s Election / Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court / Direct Primaries: APC Governors In Last Minute Move To Stop Electoral Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.