Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke (22992 Views)

Mercy Eke: I Dreamt I Was Winning Souls For God / #bbnaija: Mercy Eke Bum Captured While Dressing Up (photos) / Bobrisky Dreamt About Davido Last Night, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by yungcheda(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tinubu's political career is failing like his health. And atiku has nothing to offer Nigerians.
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by fareed69(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
EBMedia:
Season four winner of the Big Brother Naija show, Mercy Eke, has said that she dreamt that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, won the 2023 election, IGBERETV reports.

She said this via her verified Twitter handle on Thursday.

She tweeted,

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1595822939491926017?t=f_CyykWP8AnJK3dVkKBNQQ&s=19

Okay.
Hope you have woken up?

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Obansy112(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
Give me this Olosho let me Bleep her for free..
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Kencyl: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
I think you should go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Shikena(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2022
Your eyes go soon clear grin
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by wildkat: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
PureMe01:
Tears you cry when your pain is uncontrollable

Guy you’re wicked oo
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Money don enter her account. Mercy and Frodd can never promote anything without financial gain.
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by NIGERIAJAGA419: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
YES IS TRUE.
Is Peter Obi’s turn sad
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Babastrong(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
The zombidients will be singing and praising her now. zombidients are the most gullible people i have ever seen.
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by DLivingAncestor: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Osheyyyyy

Josephina the Dreamer
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by tomju2(f): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dreams you have when your body count is over your age.
Chisos! So she don knack thirty something men. Nna mehn that's a lot in one pekus
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by tomju2(f): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Erickymania:
Eyaah..... Actually, what you think of, wish for or use most of your time to do mostly come to your dream when sleeping. But I can assure you my sister, that it was a mere dream. Obi/Datti has nothing to do with presidency comes 2023. Obi presidency is just a fantasy by few people blinded by sweet words and unrealistic statistics. The day these people woke up from thier dreams and be objective in their analysis, then they would understand that realities on ground do not bring Obi close to presidency at all.
Now, let me tell you how you can be objective and realistic? Take a break from social media noise, travel out of your zone. If you don't, you would feel comfortable with your fantasy and think every other places is like your zone. You can't be in a comsmopolitan Lagos & southeast and feel or think like northerners and other part of southwest think. That is where the problem of Obidient lie. Unfortunately, it would be too late before you realize this bitter truth.

Now to make matter worse, the 'dream' is not even coming from a man of God or a spiritual leader but rather coming from an Olosho. Haba! Make una dey reason with sense small small now. Are you rediculing God?
What's the difference bw a man of God like apostle Suleiman and an Olosho? Asking for a friend.
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
astOorR:

My mum was a headmistress during Obi's tenure, he never missed paying them monthly salary. She retired in Obiano's tenure, till today obiano nor soludo hasn't paid her gratuity.

We never had cases of armed robbery attack in Obi's tenure, kidnappers were scared too, we had peace in Anambra.

Did Obi used his father's money to pay salary? Paying salary is a normal thing in good governance. Nobody should be praised for paying salary; it's the rightful possession of every worker.

Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
astOorR:

My mum was a headmistress during Obi's tenure, he never missed paying them monthly salary. She retired in Obiano's tenure, till today obiano nor soludo hasn't paid her gratuity.

We never had cases of armed robbery attack in Obi's tenure, kidnappers were scared too, we had peace in Anambra.

Your mum?:

Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Thermodynamics(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tareq1105:

Values and riches are now being measured by opening legs for different men.
At least she gained popularity and riches, your sister that has been opening leg for men how much she don make?
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Belleful: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Abeg, dream two odds for me.
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by astOorR(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

Your mum?:

Again I repeat, headmistress!!
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by astOorR(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2022
Okealaaye:

Did Obi used his father's money to pay salary? Paying salary is a normal thing in good governance. Nobody should be praised for paying salary; it's the rightful possession of every worker.

Like I clearly stated, Obiano never paid her gratuity, so it's a big deal to pay workers in Nigeria. It's our reality sadly.
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by SALIMAN(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
[b][/b] looks like fantasy wet dream
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by KennethEnyi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Olosho FC
Re: I Dreamt Peter Obi Won 2023 Presidential Election - BBNaija’s Mercy Eke by Okhuadams(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
EBMedia:
Season four winner of the Big Brother Naija show, Mercy Eke, has said that she dreamt that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, won the 2023 election, IGBERETV reports.

She said this via her verified Twitter handle on Thursday.

She tweeted,

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1595822939491926017?t=f_CyykWP8AnJK3dVkKBNQQ&s=19
Nothing hunger no go cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rich People Who Feared Giving Their Children Money / Laura Ikeji Wows In Yellow Bikini / I Do Not Know Her – Reekado Banks Denies Fraud Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.