Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,750 members, 7,965,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:14 PM

Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) (6479 Views)

Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History / Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Pringles101: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Well this woman believed her child would grow up to become a Cannibal (An Angel told her of course ) , she even googled 'how to kill a cannibal child' , well luckily the child was saved when but was severely tortured tied and set on fire, God really works in mysterious ways
So how did this shape modern times?
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pringles101:

So how did this shape modern times?
not all obviously shaped modern times lol
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sucre6:

He truly looks like Hudson ooh shocked
I know right , and that mischievous smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

You never can tell, sire!

I do hope, we come in contact with aliens (maybe technologically advanced than us) and hopefully, they come in peace.

I really doubt intelligent beings exists outside us I mean look at us in a hundred years we have gone to space in a thousand years we would literally leave our mark in space , you will know we were here , but no such ‘intelligent being ‘ has been advanced enough to be seen aside grainy ufo YouTube videos . As sad or fun as it seems we are alone smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by idu1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Smuggling beer during prohibition sometime between 1920 and 1933
Bootlegger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by brain54(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Well this woman believed her child would grow up to become a Cannibal (An Angel told her of course ) , she even googled 'how to kill a cannibal child' , well luckily the child was saved when but was severely tortured tied and set on fire, God really works in mysterious ways
This is not God…

The woman was simply ment!

Or it could be the devil speaking.
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by bahdpersona(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
God bless the sourcerer for blessing our eyes with interesting history-pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by wiseone28: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Welcome and how’s your day going so far buddy?
Nice, your thread is always captivating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by ThatsONYI: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I really doubt intelligent beings exists outside us I mean look at us in a hundred years we have gone to space in a thousand years we would literally leave our mark in space , you will know we were here , but no such ‘intelligent being ‘ has been advanced enough to be seen aside grainy ufo YouTube videos . As sad or fun as it seems we are alone smiley

shocked

I'd keep the faith and see... while we're still researching, colonising and living in other planets wouldn't be a bad idea.

And yes, if we could get to this level in just a century - we can do better! Need I remind you, NASA launched Artemis 1 few days ago, a "no crew" space mission to moon (50 years after)..

Please make a thread on that, I see nairaland turned a blind eye on that historic event (I think).
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by MufasaLion: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Do We laugh or feel bad for this fellow ,
Hahahahaha brother is ugly
At least he knows
Disadvantages of incest folks (I am not against incest btw)

Incest pregnancy is mostly unfavorable to couples that are the first to start it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Sucre6: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I know right , and that mischievous smile

No kidding bro, all your threads are top notch, nice one brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2022
Sucre6:

No kidding bro, all your threads are top notch, nice one brother.
Thank you blood brothersmiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
brain54:

This is not God…

The woman was simply ment!

Or it could be the devil speaking.
Well she said it was God a lot of similar cases really smiley
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
bahdpersona:
God bless the sourcerer for blessing our eyes with interesting history-pictures.
smiley
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
wiseone28:
Nice, your thread is always captivating
Thank you , comments like yours make it worth it smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

I'd keep the faith and see... while we're still researching, colonising and living in other planets wouldn't be a bad idea.

And yes, if we could get to this level in just a century - we can do better! Need I remind you, NASA launched Artemis 1 few days ago, a "no crew" space mission to moon (50 years after)..

Please make a thread on that, I see nairaland turned a blind eye on that historic event (I think).
yeah I did hear about it , Amazing right !? Nairaland probably thought it uninteresting or unimportant

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Fmghewzy2: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
A vietnamese teenager buttons his mother shirt after she was raped by G.I American Soilders
They were all killed after this photo was taken
16th March 1968

Evil bastards cry embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fmghewzy2:

Evil bastards cry embarassed
well they turned Ukraine to a razed Nation too among their recent accolades
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by brain54(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Well she said it was God a lot of similar cases really smiley
Auditory hallucinations happen when you hear voices or noises that don’t exist in reality. In some cases, they are temporary and harmless, while in others, they maybe a sign of a more serious Mental health or neurological condition.

It could also be a case of schizophrenia, phychosis or bipolar disorder.

All are mental health challenges.
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by TheSourcerer: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
brain54:

Auditory hallucinations happen when you hear voices or noises that don’t exist in reality. In some cases, they are temporary and harmless, while in others, they maybe a sign of a more serious Mental health or neurological condition.

It could also be a case of schizophrenia, phychosis or bipolar disorder.

All are mental health challenges.
Exactly , hi hello smiley
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Blake755: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
A vietnamese teenager buttons his mother shirt after she was raped by G.I American Soilders
They were all killed after this photo was taken
16th March 1968

Man inhumanity to man I lost it here bro cry undecided
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Fmghewzy2: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
well they turned Ukraine to a razed Nation too among their recent accolades

Its a pity Ukrainians allowed themselves to be taken as fools.

I am not really bothered , it (whites vs whites).

I am only pissed because of how hard they are trying to make it everyones business.

Trying to force other countries to sanction Russia and side with them.
They never did same in Arabian countries or any African countries , and even if they ever did.
It was for selfish and ill intent
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by brain54(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Exactly , hi hello smiley
Hi…

Nice thread by the way. Usually enjoy your threads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by jumper524(m): 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Kid died.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/horrific-details-revealed-murder-4-031515164.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAMIwJzSVneOZEBOjJN5io49bD8DbP1rxkhBB-DbUwQdvWmCKydQfNb7YWXcwseYDDMb2FWGPZdIJJdAc2q7Lo5e1rXO7TF2b1iqbrJ6bzWj-7Ivkc7LjytVUDBRmrEQAgyP_vUUa3NsOUsxtPYfAbtxgHJzxqIFq8Uc3uua0LqXz
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by ambitiouschap17: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Do We laugh or feel bad for this fellow ,
Hahahahaha brother is ugly
At least he knows
Disadvantages of incest folks (I am not against incest btw)
You see the disadvantage, yet you said you are not against it. Can I get why?
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
serving tea to the MGM Lion (1957). Poor Alfred
He actually loved it.
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Looks like the blonde in game shakers Idk
grin grin yeah, that lil not so funny, funny boy.

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Jolene201(f): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Woman waits for the hoops of her crinoline to be completed by a London dress shop (1860
Wahala..lol
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Jolene201(f): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
wiseone28:
Do you know why they no longer wear hat again?
Maybe cos they now have sunscreen lol, who knows lipsrsealed
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by wiseone28: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Jolene201:

Maybe cos they now have sunscreen lol, who knows lipsrsealed
Op gave a good point..

Culture changed.

Just like everyone have move on from the 90s.

2 Likes

Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
A maintenance crew loads 5 megabytes of memory into a Pan am Aircraft (1956)

grin Only 5MB o, imagine how 1GB would’ve been, assuming they had I figured out back then
Re: Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) by Domistar5(f): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
United States Border Patrol trying to drag a fugitive across the US border in order to keep him from escaping to Mexico (1920)

cheesy cheesy cheesy

That Megabyte memory also got me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teaching With Her Toes: Armless Tutor Inspires Students / The People In The Land Of Nod: Bible Question / Oau 2017/2018 Admission Cut-off Marks Released (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.