Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,388 members, 7,874,591 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO (710 Views)

Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by letgodbegod: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
Niger Delta activist Asari Dokubo has revealed the reason he opted for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the forthcoming 2023 presidential elections.

Dokubo, who spoke on Friday while featuring in Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, said the APC presidential candidate is miles ahead of other contenders for the country’s top job.

According to him, he threw his weight behind the former Lagos Governor because of his (Tinubu) track records.

“For the presidential election, I am with Tinubu because I saw what he did in Lagos State and the legacies he left behind,” he said on Friday.

He further claimed that Tinubu was instrumental in the development of Lagos State and helped turn the fortunes of the former Nigerian capital.
watch VIDEO
Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by Aufbauh(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be inserted into the curriculum of political science in Nigeria university.

The course code/title should be POL301: Winning Strategy for Nigeria presidential election.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by awoniyi1236(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
The only reason is because of the contract given to him by APC cabals that’s all

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by PrinceOfLagos: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
Na only terrorists dey endorse Tinubu

IBB refused to endorse him

Professor woke Soyinka refused to endorse him

Obasanjo refused to endorse him

CAN refused to endorse him

Pa Adebanjo refused to endorse him

Pastor Adeboye refused to endorse him

Only the likes of Kabaka, Mc Oluomo and Asari dokubo are the ones endorsing Tinubu

I laugh o

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by LeoDeKing: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Only the likes of Kabaka, Mc Oluomo and Asari dokubo are the ones endorsing Tinubu

I laugh o
Shame dey catch me for you, Ebuka.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by PrinceOfLagos: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Guy, stop stalking me

I will not deactivate , take me to court

Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by Urheadmaster(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy, stop stalking me

I will not deactivate , take me to court

Mtchew

Leodeking is nothing but an agbado muncher tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I laugh o

Lol. Keep fooling your hateful self. When virtually all Nigerian captains of industry, to include Dangote and Otedola etal, showed up to pay homage to Tinubu we should term those guys terrorists also?

These are some of the biggest business and entrepreneurial titans of Africa, from Nigeria, feted and celebrated universally.
Bot a single one of them is behind Obi. Ask yourself why.

Yet you are not ashamed of how you deliberately ignored how all of those calibre of people, some who are Africa's most successful business mogul and biggest employers of Labour, are behind Tinubu to be talking nonsense.

Hate, such as you suffer from, is a very powerful emotion more mind-bending than even the most hallucinogenic drugs known to man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by PrinceOfLagos: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Keep fooling your hateful self. When virtually all Nigerian captains of industry, to include Dangote and Otedola etal, showed up to pay homage to Tinubu we should term those guys terrorists also?

These are some of the biggest business and entrepreneurial titans of Africa, from Nigeria, feted and celebrated universally.
ot a single one of them is behind Obi.

Yet you are not ashamed of how you deliberately ignored how all of those calibre of people, some who are Africa's most successful business mogul and biggest employers of Labour, are behind Tinubu to be talking nonsense.

Hate, such as you suffer from, is a very powerful emotion more mind-bending than even the most hallucinogenic drugs known to man.
Peter Obi and Dangote have been meeting even before Tinubu begged dangote to be at his lousy captain of industry "Get together meeting" in Lagos

Obi na father

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by PureMe01: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:

This guy don really torment u sote u tag am every moment grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by buckeyemedia: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I laugh o
Please laugh, I may have taken you seriously, if you & Peter Obi are not beneficiaries of Tinubu by still residing in Lagos State, helping to develop and make Lagos better habitable than Anambra State?.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by buckeyemedia: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi and Dangote have been meeting even before Tinubu begged dangote to be at his lousy captain of industry "Get together meeting" in Lagos

Obi na father
Bola Tinubu na Solomon Grundy, abi na Father Abraham?
Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by ganisucks(f): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
letgodbegod:
Niger Delta activist Asari Dokubo has revealed the reason he opted for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the forthcoming 2023 presidential elections.

Dokubo, who spoke on Friday while featuring in Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, said the APC presidential candidate is miles ahead of other contenders for the country’s top job.

According to him, he threw his weight behind the former Lagos Governor because of his (Tinubu) track records.

“For the presidential election, I am with Tinubu because I saw what he did in Lagos State and the legacies he left behind,” he said on Friday.

He further claimed that Tinubu was instrumental in the development of Lagos State and helped turn the fortunes of the former Nigerian capital.
watch VIDEO

After wrecking Jonathan, you now want to drain Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi na father

You're a dullard anyway so you would not understand that these guys are diplomatic and would grant courteous behaviour to everyone.

Yet, when it comes to taking a stance, they know those who have the vision and capacity to liberalise the business environment of Nigeria holistically, and assist them dominate globally, so the likes of Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola could be closer to the Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos of the world.

You've never been able to rise above hate and it makes you pathetic. Since APC primaries you have supported GEJ, Amaechi, Lawan etal showing you are unprincipled and everything for you is about Tinubu losing by all means rather than about your future and generations unborn.

Now you have swung behind Obi. I would say shame on you but I know you have no shame.

Compare yourself to those, like me, who have only ever been behind one candidate, i.e Tinubu, to note how sophisticated and progressive people, dedicated to the greater good of society and who can deliver it, behave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're a dullard anyway so you would not understand that these guys are diplomatic and would grant courteous behaviour to everyone.

Yet, when it comes to taking a stance, they know those who have the vision and capacity to liberalise the business environment of Nigeria holistically, and assist them dominate globally, so the likes of Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola could be closer to the Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos of the world.

You've never been able to rise above hate and it makes you pathetic. Since APC primaries you have supported GEJ, Amaechi, Lawan etal showing you are unprincipled and everything for you is about Tinubu losing by all means rather than about your future and generations unborn.

Now you have swung behind Obi. I would say shame on you but I know you have no shame.

Compare yourself to those, like me, who have only ever been behind one candidate, i.e Tinubu, to note how sophisticated and progressive people, dedicated to the greater good of society and who can deliver it, behave.
Stop writting long epistle to deceive yourself because I won't waste my time reading rubbish ..

I've just busted your lies on Tinubu meeting Peter Obi, you come dey write another long note of rubbish

Abegi abeg abeg

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by ganisucks(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bot a single one of them is behind Obi. Ask yourself why.

The so called captains of industry are Fairweather friends. They have no friends or allies, except dollars and pounds. They only go where the wind of power is blowing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
ganisucks:

The so called captains of industry are Fairweather friends. They have no friends or allies, except dollars and pounds. They only go where the wind of power is blowing.

See, the problem is that hatred will never allow you see the bigger picture. The likes of Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga etal are some of the biggest employers of Labour in the private sector.

What da fck does a President keeping them close, and empowering them more, has to do with "Fairweather friends" for any sound President into the elevation of Nigerians out of unemployment and poverty?

Has any Presidents worldwide ever come out to tell you they are in office to seek sincere friends?

Should a sensible and effective President not be focused on how he can empower these guys to employ more Nigerians and create greater wealth, plus industrial /manufacturing asset, for Nigeria?

President Tinubu has to only empower these guys so they also empower Nigerians. He does not need their friendship and I am sure these guys do not need his.

They just wish to support a leader they know is visionary and will deliver the environment to make them the best they can be and dominant global players.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop writting long epistle to deceive yourself because I won't waste my time reading rubbish ..

I've just busted your lies on Tinubu meeting Peter Obi, you come dey write another long note of rubbish

Abegi abeg abeg

You're the dishonorable chap who stands forever disgraced under the PrinceOfLagos username so keep talking.

Nairalanders are covering their nose when you post because of the stench of shamelessness they perceive from post when you should noteven be here per your own pledge.

Shameless clown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by PrinceOfLagos: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Dsalvo:

You're the dishonorable chap who stands forever disgraced under the PrinceOfLagos username so keep talking.

Nairalanders are covering their nose when you post because of the stench of shamelessness they perceive from post when you should noteven be here per your own pledge.

Shameless clown.

As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet us

Re: Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO by buckeyemedia: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

As E dey pepper you, Na so E go dey sweet us
Nonsense out of context cliche, what is purportedly peppering, them, or what is supposedly sweeting You?

And the irony is after all these your waste of time, like I remember you doing doing your Biafra 15 minutes of agitation just a few months ago, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will still win the general election, and your wailing will still continue.

If you like don’t be spending more time in the business section looking for opportunities, be here playing Political Theorist.

(1) (Reply)

APC Men In Lagos, Women In Calabar - Tinubu Redefining Presidential Campaign / Whoever Vote Bola Tunbu Has No Fear Of God / We May Be Forced To Cancel The 2023 Presidential Election, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.