Stats: 3,171,134 members, 7,880,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade (12843 Views)

Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense / Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Peter Obi: We Won The 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Workch: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roger3D:
Dumb stupid talk.
how?
Are you prone to suffer and poverty?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by bolabiyi: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
jamace:

SOME REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD RESPECT AND VOTE PETER OBI

1. He was the first Governor in Nigeria to legally challenge his 2 times wrongful impeachment and was twice reinstated by the Courts.

2. He was the first Governor to serve a 2nd term in both the new and old Anambra State, that is, almost 40 years after creation of the state.

3. He was the first Governor, whilst still in Office, to be appointed a Special Adviser to the President.

4. He was the first serving Governor to be appointed into the Presidential Economic Management Team.

5. He was among the first governors to be honoured with a National Award in 2011, while still in office.

6. Though the only Governor whose political party was in government in only one state, he was elected vice-chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum twice.

7. Though the only non-PDP Governor in the South-East (made up of 5 States), he was elected by the other 4 PDP governors as their chairman for 8 years rather than the usual one year.

8. He was the one and only governor to have a State Assembly with majority from an opposition Party and yet survived and performed for not just 4 years but a full 8 years.

9. He was one of the only two governors that left huge amount of money in the State coffers despite inheriting huge debts. The other governor was Musa Yaradua (Katsina State)

10. He was neither invited nor prosecuted by the EFCC after leaving office despite not being in the ruling political party.

11. He is one of the very few ex-governors that is not collecting pension from the State.

12. He was one of the few politicians who drummed up support for the EndSARS movement.

13. He's gotten Man of the Year Awards from notable Newspapers/News Media Outlets such as Sun, Thisday, Silverbird, Leadership.

14. Obi is the only former governor we are discussing his investments but not embezzlement.

15. The first governor in Nigeria who never borrowed a dime while in office.

16. The first governor who brought down the cost of governance by a higher percentage margins.

17. He is the only 2023 presidential candidate that gives us the statistical analysis of our economy without using CALCULATOR.....

18. He has more honours,awards, business experience, educational background and more sense than Tinubu and Atiku put together.

19. One of the very few governors who did not borrow shishi while in government for 8 years.

20. The first ex-governor who can boldly float, "GO AND VERIFY".

VOTE PETER OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA
oil dey ur head...

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by RtrevEzeugo1: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
The way people attack Peter obi is making me change my mind from atiku to Obi, this is how they where insulting Jona. It's just how I feel right now, thank God my pvc is very neat and my polling unit na 2 mins tracking.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by assholemods: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mumu man.. I trust his dumbass followers they will believe him.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ance4Liverpool: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2022
Some people still don't believe that people are very poor and they will call Peter obi names bcs he is saying the truth.
Don't vote religion, ethnicity or party but vote competency.
Nigerians vote wisely if una like
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Donmobi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Okoyeeboz:
This fool should show us how he reduced poverty in Anambra

Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Ventura1: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
I'm worried he never explain how he will tackles the problems he has been reeling facts and statistics about.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by kaey10(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
We have the population, we have the lands, we have the strength, we have the talent, and we have the brain, we have the resources. what is lacking is good leadership. So it's possible.

This Gov't plunged more Nigerians into poverty in 8 years than all other administrations combined, so tell me why it's not possible.
Another thing is people don't know what a decade means. Add 10 years to your current age and tell me why you won't make it if you do the right.

Many people don't believe what PO said but they believe they will be millionaires in the next 10 years no be juju be that?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Hussein035: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Felabrity:
Lagos before Tinubu was born
Pls send us Oshodi and Maryland before Tinubu was born
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Larryton(m): 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Any one can make that statement!

What’s the realistic road map?

Peter always thinking he is only communicating to his base, who over 95% of them are illiterates!

Everyone on Earth can say those sweet words!

Wasn’t in same Peter’s administration that poverty rate increased in Anambra, according to Soludo, who claimed to have verified data!

Peter should please spare us the bunkum

Couldn’t have said it any better.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by VULCAN(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
When you couldn't pass English in waec, how could you be expected to understand what he said

Roger3D:
Dumb stupid talk.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Emma4Jesu(m): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Is he sure?, Nigerian problem is bigger than just saying it online
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by clinician2x: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Peter always thinking he is only communicating to his base, who over 95% of them are illiterates!

Wasn’t in same Peter’s administration that poverty rate increased in Anambra, according to Soludo, who claimed to have verified data!

They tell a poor bastard solutions are coming he said it's a lie. Do you believe it is ur destiny to be a poor asshole till.u die?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by tunapawizzy: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2022
APC and PDP just dey do like mumu...shouldn't be so hard to get hardworking people out of poverty......
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Omodua(m): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

You're blinded by hate. He is saying the Truth. Unlike your principal who lies, he is upright and straight to the fact. His administration will wipe out poverty and deprivation in the land.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by MansoryMX(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roger3D:
Dumb stupid talk.

If you don’t belief others do. Nor be by force
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by shimolv: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by IgOga(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
Why you nor wipe it out within 8 years as governor of Anambra.

Well the Obituarists will go into frenzy with these new set of lamba from Him Tu Lie Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by SIRG120: 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Hate is your major Problem.... Gosh what sort of human being are you?..... Like seriously how well do you know Peter Obi that you had to inherit what Soludo said which we all know was false...... I live in Anambra and I can categorically tell you that life was much more better when Peter Obi was the Governor..... You know nothing about our state so keep quiet
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Image123(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
i disappointed myself hoping to see how Obi wants to accomplish his lamba. All i read were his usual lamentations about Nigeria doing bad. No solution, no plan, no manifesto. Just deceptions.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
tunapawizzy:
APC and PDP just dey do like mumu...shouldn't be so hard to get hardworking people out of poverty......
Lazy man, speak for yourself,
No messiah is coming to save you in the Zoo.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Roger3D(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
VULCAN:
When you couldn't pass English in waec, how could you be expected to understand what he said

You don take eye see my WAEC result? Who even tell you say I write WAEC?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by BigBashiru: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Peter Obi is a man with a tall vision.

He certainly has the right skill, qualifications and competence to walk the talk.

Atiku and Tinubu are ghosts from the past.

Nigeria deserves better than criminals who want to loot to their graves.

One thing I like about Peter Obi is no stupid vision 2063....he believes in rapid development....
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
BigBashiru:

One thing I like about Peter Obi is no stupid vision 2063....he believes in rapid development....
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, What structure does the Labor Parry have in place for that rapid development?

Any Governors, Senators or House of Representative members?

Or just empty rhetoric talk as usual for the gullible youths?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by tunapawizzy: 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Lazy man, speak for yourself,
No messiah is coming to save you in the Zoo.
what are we saying, what is this one saying.....which zoo
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by SeeItSayIt: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
naijknight:
Buhari said so and he fail woefully undecided

Buhari has been an irredeemable failure right from time. So, stop comparing him with reasonable & sensible people in which Peter Obi belong.

Somebody whose cow can't produce in about 20yrs promised to improve your life & you believed him. Who's more foolish?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by Bigleaf1006: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
Roger3D:
Dumb stupid talk.

The dumb person here is you.....instead of you to come out with facts to juxtapose what he has opined, you are making childish rants
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
tunapawizzy:

what are we saying, what is this one saying.....which zoo
Sorry I thought you were part of the reformed ones?
Welcome to the Jungle.
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by buckeyemedia: 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2022
SeeItSayIt:

Buhari has been an irredeemable failure right from time. So, stop comparing him with reasonable & sensible people in which Peter Obi belong.

Somebody whose cow can't produce in about 20yrs promised to improve your life & you believed him. Who's more foolish?
How many people in your extended or nucleus, including your ancestors was or is even qualified to be a deputy governor of a state in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade by assholemods: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
khadijaumar75:
Standard societies are not built by mediocre leaderships. They're built by strong willed and intelligent leaders who are ready to make sacrifices for the best interest of their people.That is what I believe Mr Peter Obi represents. The only ex Governor who refused to collect the bogus pension allowance for ex Governors till date. Even Pa Buhari,Pa Tinubu and Pa ATIKU won't agree less. We all just have to believe as Nigerians!.
Because he refused pension that mskes him a good leader? Obi supporter very gullible people.

15 Miscreants To Spend 3 Months In Jail For Obstructing Lagos Pedestrian Bridges / 13 New Governors Borrowed ₦‎226.8 Billion In Six Months – DMO / ‘No Northern Candidate Can Defeat President Buhari’ - APC Claims

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67