Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,945 members, 7,980,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:19 PM

How Yahaya Bello Plotted My Husband's Kidnap, Married Woman Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yahaya Bello Plotted My Husband's Kidnap, Married Woman Alleges (362 Views)

How Yahaya Bello Allegedly Paid His Children's School Fees Of $845,000 / How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Yahaya Bello Plotted My Husband's Kidnap, Married Woman Alleges by joy4news(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
Aishat Oyiza, the wife of Ibrahim Fari Shafiu, one of the persons arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS) at Trademore Estate at Lugbe Abuja in October, is begging for the release of her husband after 31 days in detention.

Aishat said she has not been given access to see or talk to her husband and her brother since they were arrested in October.

She lamented that since her husband’s arrest and detention, the DSS has not taken him to court or given him access to a lawyer.

Aishat said her National Youth Service Corps programme has been put on hold due to the incident.

She lamented that her brother, Yusuf Abdulrahman, a business administration student of Nasarawa Polytechnic, who was also taken away by the security operatives, has been missing out on his studies.

She accused Kogi State government of been responsible for the abduction of her husband. Noting that the only people her husband had a problem with is the Kogi State Governor and his Chief of Staff.

Aishat, explained that her husband organised a program recently tagged ‘Say No to Violence in Egbira Land’. After the program, he started receiving threats from Kogi State Government, after which he defected to PDP.

She said, “I have not been able to see or talk to my husband and my brother since they were arrested 26 days ago. They have refused to take them to court or give them access to a lawyer.

“On the 3rd of November 2022, Abu Muazu Esq of F. S. Jimba & Co went to inquire about them and he was told by the DSS officials that they are going to call for family or lawyer to come and bail them from Friday, November 4, 2022 to Monday, November 7, 2022.

“So on Monday, I went with the lawyer to the DSS office for follow-up since we did not get any call from my brother and his in-law.

“They denied us entry into the DSS premises from the gate at the mention of his name. We heard that they have transferred them from the DSS state facility in Asokoro to their headquarters in Maitama. We went there but they didn’t allow us to enter.

“My National Youth Service Corps programme is on hold since I can’t access my phone where I have my call-up code.

Video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsp6D2smyhI

SOURCE

Re: How Yahaya Bello Plotted My Husband's Kidnap, Married Woman Alleges by bazoodo: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections Will Be A Shocker To The Overnight Politicians / 2023: Why People Are Afraid Of Atiku Presidency – Fani-kayode / Buhari Keeps Mum On Adeleke’s Inauguration As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.