Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,168 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:45 PM

Help! Yahaya Bello Is Responsible For My Husband’s Abduction - Woman Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! Yahaya Bello Is Responsible For My Husband’s Abduction - Woman Cries Out (146 Views)

Sex Starvation Made Me Plan Husband’s Abduction – Wife / Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Helen Eniola-Bello Is Dead! Wife Of Eniola Bello, This Day MD Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Yahaya Bello Is Responsible For My Husband’s Abduction - Woman Cries Out by thequesttimes1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2022
Aishat Oyiza, the wife of Ibrahim Fari Shafiu, one of the persons arrested by the Department of State Services (DSS) at Trademore Estate at Lugbe Abuja in October, is begging for the release of her husband after 31 days in detention.

Aishat, explained that her husband organized a program recently tagged ‘Say No to Violence in Egbira Land’. After the program, he started receiving threats from Kogi State Government, after which he defected to PDP.

Ibrahim Fari Shafiu, was arrested by the DSS at Trademore Estate in Abuja by the operatives of Department of State Services in October.

Aishat, a mother of two, told Quest Times how the gunmen dealt with her and other persons with her during the operation. She said they tied them and ordered them to lie down.

FULL VIDEO ����

https://youtu.be/Rsp6D2smyhI

(1) (Reply)

This Country Sef! / APC PCC Disowns Statement In Circulation On Apology To Former Gov. Donald Duke / Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.