Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,377 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo Dies At 51 (here's What You Need To Know About His) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo Dies At 51 (here's What You Need To Know About His) (505 Views)

Sammie Okposo's Wife Ozioma Tearfully Pour Sand Into His Grave (video) / Apostle Suleman Mourns Sammie Okposo; Calls Out Pastors Who Judged Late Singer / BREAKING: Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo, Dies At 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo Dies At 51 (here's What You Need To Know About His) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
One of Nigeria's most popular gospel singers, Sammie Okposo has reportedly died. According to our source he died on the 25th of November, 2022.
Below is all you need to know about his death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf-Zwt5kWog
Re: Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo Dies At 51 (here's What You Need To Know About His) by sweetTai(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
Wow! Just 51 years old? I thought he was much older than that. May his soul RIP.
Re: Gospel Singer, Sammie Okposo Dies At 51 (here's What You Need To Know About His) by Dtruthspeaker: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Fear God! Fear God I dey warn una, una no wan hear.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Answers The Prayers Of Non Believers? / Ask Away, I Shall Answer / Westerhof Finally Confesses That Adultery Is In Polygamy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.