Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,931 members, 7,931,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her (74851 Views)

Photo Of Bianca Ojukwu In Her Late Teens When She Won The Miss Martini Contest / Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 26, 2022
But ur mum was bleeped by her brothers and guys on her street b4 ending up with ur dad
merit455:
And the idiot that Bleep your mum before she got married to ur dad is still unknown personality,maybe him (idiot) is ur real father
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by SUPERPACK: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Realists:

Beauty and the Beast of yesterday, it's not today that slay queens started gold digging in the okoro republic, I don't know why they envy Ned Nwoko & Regina too much ?.
Gold digging you say. I guess you don't know her background. She is the daughter of CC Onoh a former governor of Anambra state. One of the wealthiest man in Enugu, even now that he is dead he is still mentioned when wealth is mentioned with properties everywhere. Do you know that her insistence on marrying Ojukwu was same age with her dad almost led the dad to disown her. Citing that he has all the money she will ever need and more why put shame on his face.

Her brothers are political heavyweights in Enugu currently. Former commissioners and also current ESCDT chairman Dr Ken Onoh.

Money was not the reason she married Ojukwu and till today no one for sure can tell.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by CoolAmbience(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

That's Bianca's Nollywood side of the story. Things don't happen like that in the real world.

Oga, quit being unreal.

Every day people denigrate and judge other people based on their class, economic power and dressing...

Unfortunately, that is the stock in trade for most Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by We4all: 7:59am On Nov 26, 2022
remsonik:

I don't look down on anyone but two wrongs don't make a right. She has learnt her lessons, she came to apologize for her wrongs when she discovered who you are then let it end there. Why bring it up to the public again? Are you God?

She didn't come to apologise because she realized she was wrong. Her apologies was because she missed out on a gold digging opportunity.

Bianca brought it out to the public because that encounter was very significant to the 'making of her wedding cake'.

And the story was necessary because we still have lots of people like the cake maker in our society today.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by CoolAmbience(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:

That's Bianca's Nollywood side of the story. Things don't happen like that in the real world.

Oga, quit being unreal.

Everyday people denigrate and judge other people based on their class, economic power and dressing...

Unfortunately, that is the stock in trade for most Nigerians.

Keep one plush looking Yahoo boy and keep one hustling young man, and see who an average Nigerian lady would grab....

Young Nigerian men now scout for better earning, working class women too...dem dey even marry old oyinbo grandmas just to enhance their economic chances...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by kingsceemark(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Timmi:

Remember it’s your people that full Ashewo brothels - smelly set of people.

Wow, you called the most beautiful and blessed tribe (Igbos) smelly people? Which part of the planet are you commenting from? I don't want to talk about the yorubas and their dirtiness here, every tribes in Nigeria knows them, so compliment of the season

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Uptheante(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2022
Tks2015:

Nobody is a left over...if it's true, she also fvcked FFK ..he's a leftover too...but his wife precious said he's impotent abi na sterile
How can he be sterile/impotent & still be able to bang the fuccked out of both Bianca & Precious & even have kids with Precious?

Secondly, a man can never be referred to as a leftover no matter how many pussies he fuccked. That title is exclusively reserved for women
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by wistrom(m): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.
it seems you read the back of the story. Please try reading the front of it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Uptheante(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2022
maruzia:

After your own mum and your sister.
M0r0n.
But everyone is familiar with the story of how FFK dated her & he surely must have banged the shit out of her before he got tired & left
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by cunny88(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2022
LagBlogger:

Oga, people do it. Have you met people who walk customers out of their shop for not dressing well?
really, even when the customer is ready to pay an exhorbitant price wit flight and hotel reservation?, I tot ppl set up bizness to make sales and profit
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by mrsage(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Pride
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by membranus: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Though the write up by Bianca Onoh was meant to teach morals against being a societal snob, but the whole narrative reeks of her own snobbery and pride, and long held malice against the cake maker.

She was even perceptibly happy that the cake maker business eventually failed.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by PANDA2: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Just watch what you say about other people based purely on what you read or heard, calling someone an adulterer is certainly not catching cruise, just as you would not want anyone to describe your mother with the adjectives you used on Bianca, whose sons maybe older than you.

Peace out.
You really treated his Fvck up.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by PANDA2: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2022
membranus:
Though the write up by Bianca Onoh was meant to teach morals against being a societal snob, but the whole narrative reeks of her own snobbery and pride, and long held malice against the cake maker.

And why not. Even me sef, I go happy well well for what happened to that snobbish Cakemaker. It Serves that Cakemaker right.

This will teach other snobs who look down on people.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Martinez39s(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2022
remsonik:

I don't look down on anyone but two wrongs don't make a right. She has learnt her lessons, she came to apologize for her wrongs when she discovered who you are then let it end there. Why bring it up to the public again? Are you God?
Wait! Hold up! Would she have apologized if Bianca wasn't famous and wasn't married to a rich man? How do you know she has learnt her lesson? Was she not apologising to regain lost opportunity? This is obvious nah! grin

Once again, are you sure you are not one of those that look down on people?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by blackmamba1: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2022
membranus:

Is clear that you lack comprehension skills. Otherwise you will spare yourself this silly comment
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Martinez39s(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2022
VULCAN:
If you had bothered to read till the end, you would have heard that the cakemaker business has crashed.

But aside from that.

Your perspective is rather wack

Sad, you couldn't learn the moral of the story

Obviously, she is one of those who look down on people.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by blackmamba1: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
Wait! Hold up! Would she have apologized if Bianca wasn't famous and wasn't married to a rich man? How do you know she has learnt her lesson? Was she not apologising to regain lost opportunity? This is obvious nah! grin

Once again, are you sure you are not one of those that look down on people?

right on point
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by membranus: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2022
MandelaLives:
Congrats Beauty and Brain.

Tbvh, this story made me very emotional. I'm shedding tears now. There are many stupid people in Nigeria and other places missing big opportunities because of behaviors like this.

The moral of this story for 2023 elections?

Don't support candidates because they CAN WIN the election. Instead, support candidates because they CAN DELIVER quality leadership. As for me, I'll rather 'waste' my support and vote for the right candidate than 'save' it for the wrong candidate.

Otherwise, my conscience will judge me for 4 to 8 years when the wrong candidate will be messing up.

Follow your conscience, not politicians. For example...

I was terribly disappointed in what Soludo wrote in his article against Peter Obi. Imagine saying things like: Obi can't win, therefore Obi shouldn't contest!?! Obi is making way for Tinubu!?! and other trash. A professor for that matter!?!

The worst part is that many people are now taking what Soludo wrote, line, hook, and sinker just because he is a professor and Obi is a Mr just like this stupid cake maker.

Seriously, this is the exact attitude among Nigerians that is helping politicians to keep scamming them from generation to generation. We should learn to give people their due whether they are rich, famous, or carrying their status on their heads or not.

Personally, I can even trust a leader who goes by the title 'Mr' than the one who is obsessed with titles such as 'Chief', 'Prof', etc. Bianca for example is a lawyer. By the way, here is a video of a lecture that exposed Soludo and the trick he is playing on Nigerians with the corrupt establishment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGZzGK4AT8c

It seems you are less busy this morning writing long treatise on a common polithiefcian who is after his own pocket and glory in seeking public office.

Oga, come February '23, give your Peter Obi your 1 vote, but before then, stop ranting about him.

The same goes to other polithiefcians too, we don't need them now, they have pillaged and spoiled the country enough. What we need is restructuring or outright dissolution of the country to make each region great again.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by FireUpNow(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Just watch what you say about other people based purely on what you read or heard, calling someone an adulterer is certainly not catching cruise, just as you would not want anyone to describe your mother with the adjectives you used on Bianca, whose sons maybe older than you.

Peace out.
Didn't she had an affair with FFK?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by membranus: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2022
blackmamba1:

Is clear that you lack comprehension skills. Otherwise you will spare yourself this silly comment

Not suprised, you will support her, since she was the husband snatcher of your dead warlord.

How far with Nnamdi Kanu, any news about Him yet? Please update us.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Mindlog: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2022
FireUpNow:

Did she? Who told you and in which year?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Martinez39s(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Epistle decades later over a cake. How can one carry such darkness within and for so long? No wonder she was fighting with that open-mouthed woman.

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.
Shut up, woman. Bianca doesn't have dementia, so she remember events clearly, even those in childhood. It's obvious from your post that you are one of those who look down on people.

I know you don't ever have sense. Straighten up for these lashes.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Tks2015: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Uptheante:

How can he be sterile/impotent & still be able to bang the fuccked out of both Bianca & Precious & even have kids with Precious?

Secondly, a man can never be referred to as a leftover no matter how many pussies he fuccked. That title is exclusively reserved for women

Secondly, a man can never be referred to as a leftover no matter how many pussies he fuccked. That title is exclusively reserved for women... deceive urself....kpogari na Tonto left over
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by BRATISLAVA: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2022
Martinez39s:
Shut up, woman. Bianca doesn't have dementia, so she remember events clearly, even those in childhood. It's obvious from your post that you are one of those who look down on people.

I know you don't ever have sense. Straighten up for these lashes.

You're still stupid after so many years. Congenital male stupidity it is. You can never repent from it.

You who looks up at people, what does your post tell you about your hypocrisy? Daft red pill fraud. You don't only need to shut up, but you also need to get sense.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Raxxye(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Fake story. Lies!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by blackmamba1: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2022
FireUpNow:

Didn’t your mother and sisters do so?
Stop talking trash you don’t know and making jest of yourself

Besides see d reaction of d same FFK and what he had to say to this rubbish, even on dis same Nairaland.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by Martinez39s(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You're still stupid after so many years. Congenital stupidity it is.

You who looks up at people, what does your post tell you about your hypocrisy? Daft red pill fraud. You don't only need to shut up, but you need to get sense.
Hypocrisy? undecided Mtsewwww. It's like you don't know your are mad. Your IQ is just too low; it is in bimbo status. Try and have sense, upgrade your character, and know your place; do that quickly before I handle you. You are lucky that you won't meet me in person, if not...

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by blackmamba1: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2022
membranus:

Not suprised, you will support her, since she was the husband snatcher of your dead warlord.

How far with Nnamdi Kanu, any news about Him yet? Please update us.
Brainless M0rons everywhere. You are one of them. Eediot

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by teddy001: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You're still stupid after so many years. Congenital male stupidity it is. You can never repent from it.

You who looks up at people, what does your post tell you about your hypocrisy? Daft red pill fraud. You don't only need to shut up, but you also need to get sense.

I can tell straight up this BRATISLAVA Is another frustrated and jealous b1tch by her comments here and troll tendencies.
Her problem is ladies usual problem over other women that are far better than them. is jealousy pure and square

Here, HAVE THESE, girl >>>>

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by membranus: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2022
blackmamba1:

Brainless M0rons everywhere. You are one of them. Eediot

Good. Message passed.

Anything else from your arsenal of common, but dreary insults.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Marks Wedding Anniversary With Story Of Cake Maker Despising Her by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2022
ganisucks:
The moral of this story is that the Enugu woman moved on and is probably still waxing strong. She lost a business opportunity, but that wasn't the end of her life.

I don't understand why black people have this "God will judge you on my behalf", complex.
Snob spotted! "The way you are dressed is the way you will be addressed crew". Who told you the Enugu woman has moved on? You will soon receive your own portion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.