Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,009 members, 7,903,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:03 AM

Sammie Okposu Is Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sammie Okposu Is Dead (186 Views)

Nigerian Gospel Singer Sammie Okposo Has Admitted To Cheating On His Wife Ozioma / SHOCKING!! Top Nollywood Actress, Aishat Abimbola, Omoge Campus Is Dead / Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposu Is Dead by timojerry: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just reading that Sammie Okposu is dead as he slumped. This has come as a shock tome and I can only wish that he rest in peace and God gives the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Death by slumping fears me honestly. The recent death of Omititi, the APC man who literally went for Tinubu's campaign and slumped there also shocked me. You see someone today and immediately they slump and die without notification. Their body clock just stops automatically. May God grant us good health and long life

(1) (Reply)

2012 Foreign Used Black On Black Hyundai Sonata / USA Vs Netherlands -- Live / How To Get My P60 In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.