Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,052 members, 7,970,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:17 AM

2023: Osun Rep, Oluga Speaks About Yearnings Of People, Unveils Campaign Logo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osun Rep, Oluga Speaks About Yearnings Of People, Unveils Campaign Logo (266 Views)

Assembly Election 2023: Osun Speaker, Others Lose As PDP Wins 25 Seats / Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Osun Rep, Oluga Speaks About Yearnings Of People, Unveils Campaign Logo by Jimsonjaat96(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
The Honourable Member Representing Ayedaade, Irewole, Isokan Federal Constituency, Hon Taiwo Olukemi Oluga, has unveiled her re-election campaign logo to herald the full commencement of her re-election into the green chambers in 90-days time.

In a statement released by her camapaign office on Friday, 25th November, 2022, the unveiled logo depicts her vision for the continued progress and sustainable development of Ayedaade, Irewole, Isokan Federal Constituency.

The statement further states, "we are presenting a candidate who has a track record of performance, leadership experience and has significantly demonstrated capacity for quality representation at the National Assembly.

In the words of Hon.Taiwo Olukemi Oluga, "my people are my greatest strength and the privilege to touch lives positively and add value to my constituency are my biggest sources of inspiration."

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osun Rep, Oluga Speaks About Yearnings Of People, Unveils Campaign Logo by triple996(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good luck ma
Re: 2023: Osun Rep, Oluga Speaks About Yearnings Of People, Unveils Campaign Logo by SAMTOBIJU(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
All the best Ma. You have actually done well in your first term.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku A National Mandate / NDDC Board: Activist Fumes Over Nomination Of Alleged Murderer As MD / 13% Derivation: An Embarrassing Responses From Akwa Ibom Ministry Of Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.