Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,906 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Irs Airlines - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Irs Airlines (4374 Views)

Dana Airlines Limited (Dana Air) Job Vacancies (8 Positions) / Irs Airlines Abuja Calling / Irs Airline Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irs Airlines by imoleayo3(f): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
hi, has anyone heard from irs airlines?
Re: Irs Airlines by yimiton(f): 8:49am On Aug 24, 2007
After the final group interview, they're yet to call or send out letters. I've been keeping in touch with some of the people that were called for the final interview nobody has been called yet.
Re: Irs Airlines by jonahgeo(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2007
i dont understand, is it the test that was conducted at Abuja or Lagos? i wrote the one at Abuja and since then no news. please does anyone has info?
Re: Irs Airlines by Xvenus(f): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2007
@ Yimton. R u talking about the I.V. we got to go to their office on Tuesday this week? Cos they said that they will get back to us. Although they also asked where we prefered to work.
Re: Irs Airlines by stellon: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2007
xvenus, pls how can i apply for job in Irs airlines, any website, cos i dont stay in lagos
Re: Irs Airlines by yimiton(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
Xvenus:

@ Yimton. R u talking about the I.V. we got to go to their office on Tuesday this week? Cos they said that they will get back to us. Although they also asked where we prefered to work.

@ Xvenus, am talking about the 2nd interview after the original test. This was held in July in their office after the first one. We were about 20 and they said they'll get back to us. It was the last stage of the interview. We're yet to hear from them after then.
Were you at that interview?

@ Jonahgeo, the test was written in Lagos in May I don't know about the Abuja test but I know that a few plp from Abuja were equally invited for the interiview in Lagos.
Re: Irs Airlines by ryta: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2007
@xvenus, i dnt undastand ur post? have u been called 2 come nd collect ur empoyment letter or u still waitin 4 d nxt stage of interview?u getting me worked up pls clear the air nd besides re u in lag or abuja?
Re: Irs Airlines by Xvenus(f): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
@Yimiton.Not that one. About eight of us where called back and asked where we will prefer to work. this happened on Tuesday this week and we r still waiting to hear from them. Am talking about those for abuja.

@ Stellion. When next they start recruitinh, they will let people know. For know They are still taking those qualified in Batches

@ryta. Am in Abuja. Am talking about those for Customer Service sha. Dont know about the other people
Re: Irs Airlines by yimiton(f): 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2007
This is a relief. I thought you were talking about Cabin Crew. I am for Cabin Crew and still waiting for them after the second interview. Non of my prospective cabin crew friends has been called either.
Re: Irs Airlines by jonahgeo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
do u have any infomation on MARKETING TRAINNEES? I mean those of us that sat for the test at Abuja.
Re: Irs Airlines by gidigbi(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2007
i believe they are preparing ground for us not to have problems when we are called upon to start.we'll all get there its just a function of t.i.m.e.

Re: Irs Airlines by yimiton(f): 9:29am On Aug 28, 2007
Yes, I agree with you. I believe they want to make sure everything in ground for our coming in. Remember IRS is sort of starting all over again. It could be the planes they're expecting haven't arrived yet.
Re: Irs Airlines by amaks: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2007
gidigbi,u no get problem o!u just de relax de enjoy urself,
yeah,ride on men,enjoy urself,dont worry ,b happy.thats de attitude.we all got problems,lets not let it get us down.
Re: Irs Airlines by gidigbi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ yimiton when we are finally called upon for training i'd look out 4 you just make ur self findable.c u there.
Re: Irs Airlines by yimiton(f): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2007
Hello IRS Liners,
I heard someone has been called for Cabin Crew in Lagos.
Has any other person heard from them yet?
I called about 5 other persons and they're yet to hear anything.
I'm still believing in God. If you hear anything, give us a holla right here!
Re: Irs Airlines by gidigbi(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2007
hello pple, i got a text on saturday and i was asked to come over to their office yesterday for a selection test with the GM.on getting there i discovered that we were like fifteen in number and we asked to go upstairs individually to speak with the GM. We were all asked to wait downstairs after which a lady got downstairs,called the name of five individuals and asked those that did not hear their names to kindly leave the premises.it was really traumatic for those who built their believe that they are at the office to collect their employment letter.NONETHELESS I BELIEVE ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD, AND THAT IN DISGUISE,EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING.WE WILL ALL GET THERE!!
Re: Irs Airlines by jato2001: 5:58am On Sep 19, 2007
Hi,
Any newest info abt IRS AIRLINE, after the meeting/discussion with the chairman and his mananagement staff in ABUJA sometimes in AUGUST 07. any boby wit any info on this aviation firm should please, keep the house informed. GOD BLESS US ALL, AMEN
Re: Irs Airlines by jato2001: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2007
gidigbi, i feel u seriously,GOd wiiiilllllllllllllllllllll lead our paths right not to stumble, Amen.
pls, i would like to know what post u were call 4 and the veune.

PLS, NAIRALANDER DOES ANY BODY KNOW if they ve started calling, CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT(ABUJA CENTRE) in IRS AIRLINES. after the group (abt 20 or so of us)meeting/discussion with the chairman and his management staff in their ABUJA office sometimes in AUGUST 07.

any info on this will be vital and helpful. thanx.
GOD BLESS US ALL>>>>>>>AMEN
Re: Irs Airlines by gidigbi(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2007
jato, i was called for the selection with the GM in lagos n i applied for custumer service agent.
Re: Irs Airlines by jato2001: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2007
PLS, NAIRALANDER DOES ANY BODY KNOW if they ve started calling, CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT(ABUJA CENTRE) in IRS AIRLINES. after the group (about 20 or so of us)meeting/discussion with the chairman and his management staff in their ABUJA office sometimes in AUGUST 07.

any info on this will be vital and helpful. thanx.
GOD BLESS US ALL>>>>>>>AMEN
Re: Irs Airlines by Xvenus(f): 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2007
@jato2001
I heard that the lagos batch has started work.
As for we Abuja people, Some of us may be posted outside our current locations or by God's Grace start here.
I do beieve that they will call us soon.
Re: Irs Airlines by imoleayo3(f): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2007
its true lag pple hv bin called up and training commenced on thursday. i think there're 2 batches bt dts just me, i culd b wrong.

(1) (Reply)

EMTS Or Lafarge Wapco / Hospital Vacancies In Abuja / Diamond Bank Pre Employment Test Result If Out Check Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.