Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,392 members, 7,920,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:21 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by PressyKcee: 3:25am On Nov 27, 2022
Re: . by GoooodHardDick: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2022
PressyKcee:
That's not true. It's a toxic ideology and very far from the truth.
Pray for God to give you a GOOD partner. Life is short. Be a good partner, get a good partner, make money together and enjoy life.

You're indeed a simp!

I'm very sure you don't understand what partner means

Was the first girl op's partner? Are they married? Did you read what he wrote? He said the girl even keeps in contact with all the guys that has banged her yet the guy is still Dating her. And you dey shout partner? What a simp

Son You're still a simp, Sooner or later you'll understand what we're saying when you've become an alpha male
Re: . by Abfinest007(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2022
Hundredegrees:

Farano Rocktation lalasticlala
u didn't notice these things when she was d only one in ur life .u finally find another then u starting noticing her flaws .ok oo Mr perfect.

Am not a lover boy but I can say that both girls are good
Re: . by waice6571: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2022
I read your posts carefully and I wish you have a spirit that discerns.

1. You are an emotional type who made decisions before thinking about them. Your emotion is betraying you when you have 2 options before you and it is obvious you may lose at both ends.

2. You are searching for a girlfriend and not a wife, so anything can still happen even if you make the best of choice between the two girls. Anybody can break up any relationship for any reason. My friend, you have no serious issues at hand.

3. Go with anyone that will complement you out of the two for now and free the other. Trust me, you'll soon find another lady that will seems more perfect than these recent two combined and you would still consider ditching your best choice and go with the new one. It is in your nature bro.

4. Lastly, strive to make money and be comfortable early in life, that will save you a lot of troubles whenever you are ready for real relationship that may evolve into marriage. But for now, your fantasy is your god!

#shalom!
Re: . by olasaad(f): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2022
Hundredegrees:

I think it's working too because I've been feeling really bad. Especially when I noticed something was off about her and I kept asking her what it was even sent her a token to buy something for herself just to cheer her up but she always say nothing is wrong until boom, she posted that on her status. What else does she want me to do?
I've been the only one messaging and calling her for one week straight now. The day I didn't message or call her (i was very busy throughout and slept early cos i was tired) she never called too or even dropped a message and she was online.

She will tell you everything is alright but she'll not tell you she cried to bed every night over this matter
Re: . by Hundredegrees: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2022
olasaad:

She will tell you everything is alright but she'll not tell you she cried to bed every night over this matter

I know it's painful and ive been doing everything to make her come back but with what she's Posting all the time, as a lady, do you think it's still worth it to continue with her?
Re: . by Hundredegrees: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Mods Seun lalasticlala Rocktation Farano
Re: . by SPAMBOX7: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Put that first Bitch where she belongs. To the streets. Any girl that's desperately seeking attention in whatever way shouldn't be taken seriously. Stop messaging and checking up on her. If she can't do it then it means she doesn't give a fvck about the relationship again. Move on
You know what? just do whatever you like, it's been really hard for me to advise people lately cos las las na wetin dey their mind dem go do so no need to waste my time
Re: . by Hundredegrees: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Put that first Bitch where she belongs. To the streets. Any girl that's desperately seeking attention in whatever way shouldn't be taken seriously. Stop messaging and checking up on her. If she can't do it then it means she doesn't give a fvck about the relationship again. Move on
You know what? just do whatever you like, it's been really hard for me to advise people lately cos las las na wetin dey their mind dem go do so no need to waste my time

Thanks brother. Though A later told me she was just catching cruise later with the post when I asked her. She said she was just going and she even deleted it less than 24 hours after she made the post
Re: . by SPAMBOX7: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Hundredegrees:

Thanks brother. Though A later told me she was just catching cruise later with the post when I asked her. She said she was just going and she even deleted it less than 24 hours after she made the post
Catching cruise lol that's what they always say then be fvcking at your back...don't ever fall that. Actions are louder than voices

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need To Track My Girl Mtn Line She Reciev Strange Call: How Do I Do It: / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love / Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.