Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,064 members, 7,883,691 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Get Different Resolution Options For Viewers On Twitch - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Different Resolution Options For Viewers On Twitch (658 Views)

How To Delete Messages On Twitch In 2023 (3 Ways) / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / Accident Involving Truck And Bus In Sokoto Kills Many (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Different Resolution Options For Viewers On Twitch by streamingadvise(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Watching a live stream on Twitch has become commonplace today, whether at home or on public transport. However, sometimes it is necessary to change the quality of the stream to enjoy it.

How to Get Different Resolution Options for Viewers on Twitch
To change the quality of the stream on Twitch, you must first be a partner of the platform. To engage in a partnership with Twitch, the streamer must complete a series of objectives in less than 30 days. In particular, it will be necessary to reach 50 followers, broadcast for 8 consecutive hours and have an average of 3 viewers.

For a streamer, having the possibility of offering several different resolutions to its audience allows it to expand it. Indeed, small connections will be unable to follow a streamer which will broadcast in 1080P, for example. To offer alternatives to viewers, the streamer must complete a few prerequisites beforehand.

Why can’t I change the quality on Twitch?
Quality on Twitch is blocked by default, and only the broadcast quality used by the streamer in their software (Streamlab, OBS, Xplit etc.) will be offered to viewers.

To allow them to change the quality of steam, they must first meet the prerequisites to become a Twitch partner.

The 4 objectives to become a Twitch partner:

Reach 50 followers
Stream for 8 hours
Stream for 7 different days
Have an average of 3 spectators (including raids and hosts)
These 4 objectives must be achieved in less than 30 days. If you fail, the 4 objectives reset and you have another 30 days to complete them.

Read More:- [https://streamingadvise.com/how-to-get-different-resolution-options-for-viewers-on-twitch]

Re: How To Get Different Resolution Options For Viewers On Twitch by boniciano: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2022
Good morning everyone I'm new here
I am leaving in gwagwalada Abuja FCT.
I have a challenge I want you guys to sincerely help me solve it with your advice.
Topic car gear problem.(HONDA BABY BOY)
2018 I bought Honda baby boy v6 2000 model after 2months the gear started misbehaving on the road especially when it's has worked for 30-60minutes D4 will not be selecting.
I took it to the mechanic and he said they have to work on the gear
Which they did. After spending #60k then it didn't work. Eventually I went to buy both engine and gearbox.
After 3wks the same issue started again, this one after engaging it gear before It could select to gear 2 i will be noticing jearking,
3 gear will be southing & eventually select by force.
Please i need helpful advice. thanks
My
Phone number 08063167381

(1) (Reply)

What Can Dynace Rocenta Do For You? Rocenta Cures 134 Diseases / Influencers Share How Nigerians Are Making Money On Twitter / Am New In Da House.can You Show Me Some Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.