Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,132 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:37 AM

Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (38241 Views)

Edo: Pictures From APC Final Campaign Rally / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
olaeffect:

Going to be
It is already ooo!!!

As much as I am Obidient 100% I am still impressed with the pictures I am seeing.

Obi is still young and he still has many fights/lives ahead of him and time to rule Nigeria even if we make the biggest mistake of not massively voting him in come 2023.

My only advice to the masses is that we should never allow any politician to use our blood/life to settle political scores.

Has anyone ever told you that you're a terrible disguiser?
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All Progressives Congress APC continues today in Lagos. Everywhere is locked down for the campaign as the 'city boy's is back home for the campaign. Here are some early Pictures from the events.

Is this all? Even after closing markets?

This is confirmation that Peter Obi will win in Lagos

@Leodeking Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Abdul05 Throwback lhordspy Biodun556 and Batified2023 can confirm.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by searchlight: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mrshocker:
See early morning crowd oo
This stadium can’t contain them before evening
Have said this several times
This man no get opposition.
Let’s stop wasting our energy to campaign
He’s the next president of Nigeria.

Bad ass strategist!!

It’s not too late to join the Winning Team
Lp/pdp contributed immensely to Jagaban popularity with stupid and baseless propagandas (like Trump first election)
Tinubu will never be president if you like go and die
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by olaeffect(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rayban25:

Has anyone ever told you that you're a terrible disguiser?

No!!!
Do you want to be the first to tell me?
So that I can note it for when next I am asked.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
alizma:
Tinubu will win the election.
E will not win grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Am not surprise since is Lagos grin
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by alizma: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
ufuosman:
E will not win grin
E we win
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by searchlight: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Obidient4life2:

grin grin ... TINUBU is not even going to win Lagos!

TINUBU will win only 7 states. Out of that 7, 4 will be with a low Margin.

He will win

Ogun
Ondo
Oshun
Ekiti
Oyo
Kwara
Borno

Go and record it somewhere!

He could win Kogi, you see that Kwara with Saraki and with the fact that Kwarans have understood the APC scam, they cant win Kwara
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by paradigmshift(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

You aren't wise, check the apc presidential calender and come again

There are two rallies in Lagos and Kano [/sup].[sup] There will be a last rally in February in Lagos
is that not foolishness.. two rally in one state cool, wetin e wan prove for him state, maybe he's not sure of himself
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by paradigmshift(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Olodo

Ask questions if you don't know

He will end his campaign in Lagos too

He will campaign two times in Lagos and kano

JAGABAN don prepare for him presidency before dem even born you sef
ode

two rally in one state cool, wetin e wan prove for him state, maybe he's not sure of himself ode...
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ATLIEN2027: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Another rented groups of agbado munchers with their Push and Start presidential candidate tongue
Lunatic wailing and crying of a brainwashed retar@ded IPOB terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Your wailing and crying will increase exponentially once Tinubu is sworn in. Just get ready to go back to your ipob Biafuro terrorist camp.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Vintage100(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

Trust me bro he stands no chance not even rigging can help him
. Leave sentiment aside, the election is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by usedcardealerph(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
I bumped into some women that were recruited to attend a campaign rally and their vehicles broke down. I was marketing new products my company launched in the market to outlets and households. So i bumped in to these women sitting scantily around the broken down vehicle and i accosted them to know about these products. In doing so, i overheard them complaining about the money they are suppose to be paid and all sorts but to them it seem they were fooled into joining the campaign trail. So i engaged them in a chit chat about the situation of the country at the moment and how the country needs to be piloted by who can drive the affairs of this our beloved country and they replied in chorus that they'll vote for the right person but want to collect from the ones that have the cash and resources to dole out. I said 'wow!!'

True story
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by johnerry77: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ghana now us Tinubu to Banter Nigeria

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by shegzbillionz(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
femisplash:

Why is Obi giving out account numbers for caimpaign funds?
Why did Tinubu receive 1bn from south east
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Tinubuagbado: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2022
40% of those people you see there will vote for labour party.

E go shock urchins.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
paradigmshift:
ode

two rally in one state cool, wetin e wan prove for him state, maybe he's not sure of himself ode...
You and your fellow obingo go wail tire no worry

Wailing wailers go be una hobby after the election
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Amumaigwe: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
alizma:

In Lagos mainland LGA
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Brimstone77: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2022

After they forcefully shut down all the markets in Lagos,this is what they can come up with..

Pathetic!!
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
paradigmshift:
is that not foolishness.. two rally in one state cool, wetin e wan prove for him state, maybe he's not sure of himself

Is it your planning? If he likes, he can keep campaigning till election date
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by newnigerdelta00: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
alizma:

YES,he better Level
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by paradigmshift(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Is it your planning? If he likes, he can keep campaigning till election date
abi o
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by OsunOriginal: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:
The Presidential Campaign Rally of the All Progressives Congress APC continues today in Lagos. Everywhere is locked down for the campaign as the 'city boy's is back home for the campaign. Here are some early Pictures from the events.

The next president loading...
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:
Suffer head people

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mrshocker:
Get familiar with your next 8years president.
Jagaban of borgu
Thank God for Peter lies and his followers propaganda
Thank God for Atiku ugly records
Thank God for Asiwaju past wonderful performances

Thank God for new/pdp (as e Dey pain them e Dey sweet us)
Thank God for every supporter and fake oppositions of Asiwaju

Akanbi omo olodo ide.
Hardworking leader of leaders
I admire your smart ruggedness

I understand your fears. It is well with you.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by johnerry77: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
I can bodly tell you that 70% Lagosian are OBidient, l work at Secretariat in Alausa lagos and 80% of us are all OBidient but na coded tins;

Most of the people you see at that really are der for the money.

Forget the Picture, Tinubu no go win Lagos

I be Yoruba Guy, We pretend to love ourselves,

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by MrEgwim: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Mrshocker:
See early morning crowd oo
This stadium can’t contain them before evening
Have said this several times
This man no get opposition.
Let’s stop wasting our energy to campaign
He’s the next president of Nigeria.

Bad ass strategist!!

It’s not too late to join the Winning Team
Lp/pdp contributed immensely to Jagaban popularity with stupid and baseless propagandas (like Trump first election)

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by onuman: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:

Tinubu's Hope.
What hope does Tinubu want Nigerians to have after the APC he founded brought Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry and most terrorised/mentally traumatised people on earth?

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Africum: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Africum:
HELP A FELLOW NAIRALANDER GET MONETISED ON YOUTUBE.

HELP US SUBSCRIBE PLEASE. WE NEED FEW HUNDRED MORE SUBSCRIBERS.
https://youtube.com/user/Herkeem20

JUST FOLLOW THE LINK ABOVE, IT ONLY TAKES 5 SECONDS AT MOST. THANKS SO MUCH.
Nairalanders thanks for subscribing....... If you've not subscribed please do. Just few seconds of your time and it will not consume your data. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Paramount01(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Obidient4life2:

grin grin ... TINUBU is not even going to win Lagos!

TINUBU will win only 7 states. Out of that 7, 4 will be with a low Margin.

He will win

Ogun
Ondo
Oshun
Ekiti
Oyo
Kwara
Borno

Go and record it somewhere!

See the way you even spell osun? Is obvious the thing dey pepe u

Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by dazzlingd(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
How many times will they do rally in lagos
Re: Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Paramount01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rayban25:

You APC supporters are very stupid sha...after Aisha buhari herself has said that APC is the worst administration...you mumus still come out of your holes to come and defend what I dont know...who swear for una?...na until you start dey buy fuel for 250 naira per liter you go start dey get sense? That is even if you have a car self

I am currently buying fuel 285 per litter and I am batified.he has done it before let him do it again.

We need somebody that have done it before to do it again.not JJC in the system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Two Sons Were Slaughtered By Boko Haram In My Presence - Abubakar Yunus / Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History / Refineries: How Dangote Group Was Chased Away From Rivers – Bobmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.