Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

Sammie Okposo: "This One Pain Me Enter Blood" - RMD Shares Video Of Last Moment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Okposo: "This One Pain Me Enter Blood" - RMD Shares Video Of Last Moment (796 Views)

RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega / I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man / RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo: "This One Pain Me Enter Blood" - RMD Shares Video Of Last Moment by Malcolmxprinz: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sammie Okposo: 'This one pain me enter blood' - RMD shares video of his last moment with late singer

Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, popularly known as RMD has shared his last moment with late gospel singer, Sammie Okposo.

The ace actor joined a host of others to mourn the painful demise of the popular gospel musician who died on Friday, November 25th, 2022.

Sammie Okposo: 'This one pain me enter blood' - RMD shares video of his last moment with late singer
RMD shared a video via his Instagram account, showing their last moment together while they were both in America.

According to RMD, the video was filmed exactly a month ago. The actor noted that they spent about two weeks together and had a wonderful time.

He wrote:

"We spent 2 weeks together and fellowshipped as men. Ate, drank and, as I'm known to do, teased you. Toks or Jedi, would drive you to me and we would spend the entire day together."

See his post below:

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2022/11/sammie-okposo-this-one-pain-me-enter.html
Re: Sammie Okposo: "This One Pain Me Enter Blood" - RMD Shares Video Of Last Moment by TINUBUISMAD: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nancy Isime Speaks On Nude Scene In Star-studded Movie 'shanty Town' / The Hidden Truth About Aka’s Death! / Rema Vs Fireboy DML, Who's A Bigger Artist? [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.