Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Open Letter To Major General I. Mohammed Jallo Subject: Army Is Handicapped Beca - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Open Letter To Major General I. Mohammed Jallo Subject: Army Is Handicapped Beca (264 Views)

Major General Atolagbe Sacked For Arresting Plateau State Fulani Herdsmen - FFK / Armed But Handicapped Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During A Bank Raid / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Major General I. Mohammed Jallo Subject: Army Is Handicapped Beca by MYFEELING: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
OPEN LETTER TO
MAJOR GENERAL I. MOHAMMED JALLO
SUBJECT: ARMY IS HANDICAPPED BECAUSE CITIZENS ARE NOT COMING FORWARD TO BE RECRUITED
1. With due respect Sir, I wish to draw your attention on a recent social media publication on above mentioned subject. The state of Nigerian Army (NA) is not hidden from Nigerians and its from position of ignorance you believed that the reason for southerners not coming forward to be recruited was due to number of credit required for recruitment. This claim exposes the mediocrity and incompetence that characterize NA leadership. It is very unfortunate and a clear manifestation of lack of knowledge.
2. On this all important subject, the blind knows there is no future for order ranks in NA. Please divide a soldier salary by 31 days, is poor motivation, poor encouragement, poor salary, poor medical condition, poor accommodation and poorly equipped. That is why soldiers take to crime, involve in armed robbery, kidnapping, sabotage as well as arms and ammunition deals? Why making excuse for an aberration? I will accept your view based on the assertion of a university professor that “Nigerian Army knowledge resides on the shoulder and not in the head”
3. On this premise Sir, it is pertinent to note that, the system is not rewarding or profitable and a right thinking parent from the south and most especially south east will not allow their children to join NA. I appeal to your humanity sir, to conduct a comparative study of other countries army salary and do the needful. No matter the rank a soldier is, he should be able to care for his family.

SSgt Eze Udeagbara
Social critic
Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Hire A Chicago Truck Accident Lawyer? / Collect Bribe Get Sacked Frsc Warned Staff / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For S3xualising Minors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.