Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,309 members, 7,900,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do Some Still Youth Find Cultism Interesting. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Do Some Still Youth Find Cultism Interesting. (590 Views)

I Bought My Gun For Cultism, Not Robbery – Suspect / Youths Take Oath In A Shrine After Denouncing Cultism In Lagos (Photos) / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Still Youth Find Cultism Interesting. by Realife4: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
I've been indoor in my environment for some days now. Due to the fight that broke out between some dudes in my vicinity. From my own investigation. A guy who newly parked to my environment was having sexual intercourse with a particular girl that was said to be one of those area boys serious date. The area boy confronted this dude and told him to leave the vicinity. The dude told the area boy that the particular girl never told him he has a serious date here. So the area boy slap this dude and that was how everything started. This guy retaliate that he can't take such humiliation from the area boy. They beat this dude to stupor unknownly to them the dude was also a member of another confartanity few days later some guys storm the environment and machate so many of them some died at the hospital this very dude has left the area completely without left his property for his life. If you see the multitude of kids that said to be member of the area boy cult member you will be surprised. Everyday youth keep killing themselves all in the name of one useless cult they belongs to. Most women in the area have lost there sons to this cultism issue. A lady there told me her son was kill in there sitting room 2 years ago when a fight broke out between rivals. She cried while telling me the story. And the funniest part is that even with the rate of this killing some of them still find it interesting to be a member of this useless cult of a thing. Why don't you join Nigeria army if you really want to be rugged. I sew one of them his hand was cut short. It said to be a rival issue before now. Don't they think or is it charm they are using for them to be initiated. Honestly I really don't find anything interesting about cultism or maybe I'm not exposed that much to some centain area. I have lost over 6 good dudes to cultism and there families are still passing through the pain of loss. You hardly enter any environment now that half of the boys or guys there aren't cultist. They keep dieing young and miserable don't they think. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Still Youth Find Cultism Interesting. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Still Youth Find Cultism Interesting. by marlow1962(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
The most laughable part of this whole story is that lives were lost because of toto. For that reason, they should all rot in hell. Foolish vagabonds
Hahaha
Toto don carry many men go down than death emself.
Re: Why Do Some Still Youth Find Cultism Interesting. by diogo23: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
After reading this all you guys can think of is toto part? It's a shame how senseless young guys of this days can be

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged N150,000 For Bail Dies In Cell, Police Order Autopsy / Heavy Protest Rocks UBTH Over UNIBEN Fresh Graduate's Death / Man Tortured To Death For Allegedly Stealing N2,000 Watermelons In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.