Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] (3847 Views)

Femi Falana Pictured With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Akure [Photos] / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by omowolewa: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Adamu tried sha
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Pat081:
only in your sleep sir
Your eye go clear by February no worry
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by Pat081: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Let's wait and see
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by Pat081: 7:22am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
a vote for him is a vote for the devil for me to vote for him l will be at home drinking beer
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2022
Pat081:
a vote for him is a vote for the devil for me to vote for him l will be at home drinking beer
You don't even have PVC by the way

Most of una Na empty barrels, online miscreants and chest beater. Na few of una get PVC

No be today we know una, e don tey grin
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by Pat081: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You don't even have PVC by the way

Most of una Na empty barrels, online miscreants and chest beater. Na few of una get PVC

No be today we know una, e don tey grin
you get it right I no get it oooo but between me & you you know that APC is an evil party do you see or hear what the useless governor in Osun state did 2days to go 30 Permanent Secretary just because he lost the election for what APC is evil
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Pat081:
you get it right I no get it oooo but between me & you you know that APC is an evil party do you see or hear what the useless governor in Osun state did 2days to go 30 Permanent Secretary just because he lost the election for what APC is evil
Tinubu will win the coming election bro. I know you don't like it but that's the reality
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by Pat081: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will win the coming election bro. I know you don't like it but that's the reality
i don't pray he should win
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Pat081:
i don't pray he should win
Someone else is praying he win

That is life for you
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by Pat081: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Someone else is praying he wins

That is life for you
only a fool or those who want his money
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2022
Pat081:
only a fool or those who want his money
You're entitled to your opinion
Re: Apc Governors In Group Photography With Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Lagos [photos] by vicknoel(f): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu said he never had any slot in president Buhari's government, so how come the speaker house of representatives is always in his entourage like Tinubu's house boy.
It's safe to say that Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians. He has lots of positions in Buhari's government. He is a major player in this government and also the national leader of APC. Yet Nigeria is in its worst shape ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas / IREV Portal Now Open: Verify Your PU Results / Owerri Flyover And Ado Ekiti Flyover Which Looks Beautiful : Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.