Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,851 members, 7,886,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Spiritual - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual (146 Views)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual by Apstlat(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Daily we are faced with the realities of life, every day has a new story, the good, bad or ugly.

And we ignorantly place these positive and negative life outcomes on personal abilities.

When without the backing of the spiritual, personal efforts amount to nothing. ( 1 Corinthians 15:46)

Growth is not built on the foundations of coincidence, but a fallout of spiritual activities.

Wealth, promotion, fertility, healing, and even death are all products of the spirit manifested in the physical.

Any man that has firm control of the spiritual, is a master of the physical.

Satan is much aware of this truth and has blinded the heart of many to the truth because your ignorance is a source of strength to him. (2 Corinthians 4:4 )

Bringing undue advantage to the occult, witches, and marine who have mastered the manipulation of the spiritual to their advantage.

Don't be deceived, you need to access the spiritual for you to experience physical growth.

The true gateway to the spiritual is believing in the finished works of Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary and the vehicle to your desired spiritual destination is fueled by prayers, fasting, and thanksgiving. (2 Corinthians 5:18)

Today, make a conscious effort to improve your spiritual life.

PRAYER

Say, Lord Jesus, I dedicate myself to you and submit my life to you. I believe in your finished works on the cross of Calvary, I want you to lead me to your secret place.

Father, give me the grace to fellowship with you, I want to worship you in spirit and truth.

Lord Jesus, teach me your ways, I don't want to walk in the flesh anymore, I want to start walking in the spirit.

(1) (Reply)

The Values Of Relationship / Did You Attend 'Mass' Today? / 2023 Christmas Theme: Giving To The Poor! God Most High Is Supreme Preaching &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.