Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes (2073 Views)

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians / "Tinubu Passed His Exams From Home" - Keyamo Defends Tinubu's Education (video) / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes by chinae(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2022
There are huge differences between 'mistake' and 'pattern'.
Re: APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes by hisexcellency34: 8:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Yeah. Tinubu appears senile
chinae:
There are huge differences between 'mistake' and 'pattern'.

1 Like

Re: APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes by nairavsdollars(f): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu is only working for Shettima to become president
Ikpaitid:
Our incoming president is not perfect, if you don't like him please return to IPOBLAND.
Re: APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes by nairavsdollars(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
How did he become SAN if he can't win a case?
ezechi242:
The most useless San Nigeria has ever produced.....keyamo can not win a case of charge and bail ...I swear with my two balls.

Re: APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes by ambale(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
He makes gaffe and don't bother to correct them immediately or even later on

He first said PVC, but the second time he mistakes it for APV and finally ended it with APC

CAN YOU JOIN THE DOTS FROM THAT SPEECH?
Re: APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes by bennybuhari: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2022
That's your next Minister of Information
ajekpaks:
I really applaud The San, it's not easy valiantly defending his deadbeat master at the expense of his mental health...

I wonder what his compensation from the party would be at the end of the day.

Tinubu suppose give am one of him daughters to marry...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Speaks On Getting Betrayed By The North / My Encounter With The Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party, Mr Peter Obi / Anambra Is A Hub Share Boundaries With All The Regions In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.