Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,918 members, 7,924,871 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Borno: Police Arrest Woman For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Minor In School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Borno: Police Arrest Woman For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Minor In School (688 Views)

Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno: Police Arrest Woman For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Minor In School by VickeBen: 2:15am On Nov 27, 2022
Speaking on the incident, father of the pupil, Hassan Dala said that “I noticed my daughter was painfully urinating with blood after returning from her school named Golden Olive Academy) and I though it was problem of dehydration or infection.

“It was when we took her to Umoru Shehu Ultra Modern hospital in Bulumkutu ward of Maiduguri Metropolis that we were told my little daughter was forcefully penetrated. Read full story here

1 Share

Re: Borno: Police Arrest Woman For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Minor In School by realstars: 3:58am On Nov 27, 2022
Great sin before God, the girl, the law and all sane people, incuding all the naira landers who are here to roste him with key pard. .

1 Like

Re: Borno: Police Arrest Woman For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Minor In School by immortalcrown(m): 4:54am On Nov 27, 2022
Mechanic people' attire makes it difficult for us to easily identify mad people.

Desperate bloggers maka it difficult for us to know fake news and real news.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Debt Recovery Agency Needed / Police Raid Abuja Hotel, Arrests Manager For Abuse, Endangerment Of Minors / Palestinians Fleeing From Northern Gaza Targeted By The Israeli Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.