Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,443 members, 7,978,405 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:59 AM

Major Reasons Why We Go To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Major Reasons Why We Go To Church (179 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Her Son Step Out In Matching Outfits To Church (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Church Payment" Option In His Banking Mobile App / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Reasons Why We Go To Church by DejiPlug(m): 5:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise GOD.

Jesus is the greatest Gift from GOD, and His Blood is Life's greatest asset.
Ever aince I discovered that the dynamics of triumphant living is encapsulated in Christ, I've always prayed to GOD to help me not to miss any Fellowship (Sunday and midweek service). Such that It's easy to label me a fanatic, but my level of understanding in the power of Christ has kept me undeterred and by GOD'S Grace I pray to remain focused, even though I'm only human.

For posterity and personal reasons I'd like to share major reasons why I (and most likely, many others also) go to church, feel free to state your personal observations.

5. Belonging to a spiritual family- Eph.2;19
Believe it or not, life is as spiritual as physical, and everyone needs a spiritual identity, hence the need for a spiritual family. Just like every employee needs a company ID card to access company resources, same thing applies in the spirit realm

4. Refreshing our spirit. Isa.40;31
The spirit is the source of life, Every event (good or bad) that happens to man is a direct hit to his/her spirit, and just like overworked batteries, our spirit needs to be constantly recharged/refreshed for optimal performance. Best place to recharge a spirit is in the presence of the Creator.

3. Inspiration and direction Isa.42;15
Ever had moments of blockage of ideas or general frustration? Worry less because GOD'S got you covered. Personally I've had more breakthrough ideas in GOD'S presence than anywhere else. Also, deeper interpretations of Bible mysteries are revealed through Ministers of GOD.

2. Healings, deliverance, breakthroughs, forgiveness of sins. 1Pet.2;24
This is the most common reason because being our Creator, GOD is also our healer, deliverer, barrier breaker and our everything. We come to HIM for answers to diverse situations, including rotten ones and HE Always delivers.

1. Marking physical and spiritual attendance- Heb.10;25.
This is the most general reason we go to church, especially as spiritual babes and new converts, so as to have answers when people ask 'were you in church', also a way of proving our interests to serve GOD, since most churches use attendance as a yardstick to joining their workforce.

I sincerely hope everyone reading this is either in church, heading to church or listening to program online. Commonsense1;1
Cheers and have a happy Sunday in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Mavin Records Official Tracklist For 'chapter X' Album Released / This Video Will Change Your Life Forever | That Dream Is Possible | Motivational / Rapper Blaqbonez Mimicks Tinubu’s Chatham House Interview (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.