Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

Hide These App In Your Android/ios Phones For These Reasons !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hide These App In Your Android/ios Phones For These Reasons !!! (540 Views)

He Wants To Quit From His Marriage Because Of These Reasons... / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hide These App In Your Android/ios Phones For These Reasons !!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2022
Hide and lock these apps:

1. Your gallery

2. Your camera

3. Your sms inbox

4. Your banking app

5. Crypto wallets or NFTS or Forex App

Lemme explain

1. Your gallery: This is necessary if you use your phone as a spy cam, or you are fond of recording things that may get you into trouble, especially if you get caught recording and then asked to bring your device for checks when u try to deny it.

2.Your camera: That's because your camera can access your gallery, so you must hide and lock both your gallery and camera.

3. Your sms inbox: This is important if you receive mobile alerts from your banking platforms. This is how criminally minded persons knows the number you registered for your mobile banking. If they get your SIM, they can steal your money by buying loads of airtime. Remember that you don't need the 4 secret digit PIN to buy airtime using USSD code with your banking SIM cards.

4. Your Banking App: I was in a bus the other day (One chance) unfortunately there were two armed criminals in it, they asked everyone to bring out their phones and transfer money from their accounts, they pick your phone and check for banking apps, when they find it, they tell u to do the needful or u get a head blast, and everyone complied. Those who hide their apps had there banking sms inbox reveal their account balance so they finally had to do the transfer.

At the end of it all, the criminals collected all phone and dropped off.

5. Crypto wallets or NFTS or Forex App: see 4 above. I need not say more.

NB: Remember to put a password on your SIM cards: when a phone gets stolen by a criminal they check if your phone is passworded, if it is locked, they'll remove your SIM and put it in another phone, and try to remove funds from your bank account, that's if you already use it for USSD transactions.

So lock your phones with a password and lock your SIM too.

My 2Cent
If you appreciate this thread, kindly ask me for my AZA grin

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove Dominique

1 Like

Re: Hide These App In Your Android/ios Phones For These Reasons !!! by Bahamas95(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2022
I have been hiding sensitive apps on my phone since 1902, thanks anyways.
Re: Hide These App In Your Android/ios Phones For These Reasons !!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 27, 2022
Bahamas95:
I have been hiding sensitive apps on my phone since 1902, thanks anyways.
sharp guy grin
Re: Hide These App In Your Android/ios Phones For These Reasons !!! by Kooldon(f): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2022
Nice Write Up
I would have asked for your aza but my banking apps are hidden and I still dey find them
Re: Hide These App In Your Android/ios Phones For These Reasons !!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Kooldon:
Nice Write Up
I would have asked for your aza but my banking apps are hidden and I still dey find them
lol, then subscribe to this youtube channel for more... thanks grin

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCQk8Sifr2Gl60NwdDMNKg6g?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Hide These App In Your Android/ios Phones For These Reasons !!! by EricSamuel712(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Earn daily on sport betting with world cup games

The odds is just 2 odds, winning is certain and guarantee 100%

Call or WhatsApp me #234=906**338*1830

(1) (Reply)

23 Common (signs Of Verbal Abuse) In A Relationship You Must Know / Mdd / How Did You Spend Ur Turn Over Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.